DPSRU Result 2020
will be released by Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University. DPSRU
will publish the semester-wise results for the exams conducted by it. Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University Result 2020
has been released online at the official website. Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University have released the exam result for the Dec 2019-2020 semester examination. Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University result is available in the pdf format. Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University Result contain information like exam name, semester/ year, nomenclature, registration number, candidate’s name, father’s name, result, details, etc. Check out the page for Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University 2020
DPSRU Result 2020
Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University follow a semester-based, standardized program. Odd Semester (August-December) and Even Semester (January-June) divide the academic session. At the end of each semester, i.e. in December (Odd Semester), and the month of May-June (Even Semester), the term-end semester examination is held. DPSRU provides an opportunity to revaluate the copy of the Examination answer sheet of B.Sc(Hons), and all other courses for the students who are not satisfied with the marks secured by them in the semester exam. All the candidates have to visit the official website and check the respective courses and year/semester exam result through the roll number and registration number.
How to Check DPSRU Result 2020
Steps provided below will guide the candidate to check the result. Candidate can follow the steps provided below to check there result:
- Candidate needs to go to the official website i.e. dpsru.edu.in or click directly on the link provided above.
- After you have opened the official website, candidates need to click on the link DPSRU Merit List 2020 of the particular course.
- On the clicking the link DPSRU Merit List 2020, the Merit List will appear in PDF format. The candidate must go through the link.
- After the candidate has located their name they are required to check names, category, gender, marks in qualifying examination, and merit secured.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the DPSUR Merit List 2020. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Details Mentioned on DPSRU Result 2020
Candidate can through the following details mentioned on the Merit List of DPSRU 2020. While going through the following list if they face any discrepancy, they must contact the examination body immediately. The candidate needs to check the various details mentioned below in points.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Note: In case of any disperiency, candidates must contact the exam conducting authority of the university.
Revaluation of Answer Sheet
Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University provide an opportunity by which candidates who are not satisfied by the marks secured by them can apply for revaluation or may demand a copy of the examination answer sheet. The revaluation forms will be available online at the university's official website. Incomplete forms will not be accepted by the university under any circumstances. The candidate will have to apply for the revaluation of the answer sheet only during the dates set by the authority. Nobody has the authority to apply for the revaluation of the answer sheet of any other applicant. After filling the form, candidates have to deposit the requisite fees which will be non-refundable in any case.
Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University
Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (DPSRU), is the first Pharmacy University of India established by Act 7 of 2008, State Legislature of Delhi. It is a State University that is empowered to award degrees as specified by the UGC under section 22 of the UGC Act 1956 through its departments and constituent colleges in regular mode. The University is recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC) under section 2f. National Board of Accreditation (NBA) has accredited DPharm. BPharm and MPharm (Pharmacology) at DIPSAR, one of the constituent colleges of the University. Various courses of the University are approved by statutory bodies like the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), and Delhi Council for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy (DCPOT).
The emergence of DPSRU is similar to the China Pharmaceutical University Nanjing, China. The University has 5 affiliated colleges as listed below:
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (DIPSAR)
- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Allied Health Sciences with Centre of Physiotherapy
- Academy of Sports Sciences Research and Management
- DPSRU Innovation & Incubation Foundation (DIIF)