KBCNMU Jalgaon Time Table 2020: KBCNMU Jalgaon releases the time table in online mode. The examination of the university will be conducted in the semester and annual mode. The annual examinations are conducted at the end of each year. The examination time table will be released in online mode at the official website. The time table is uploaded in pdf format. Candidates can check KBCNMU Jalgaon Time Table on this page. There are few details such as exam date, day, time, subject, session, etc. are mentioned on the KBCNMU Jalgaon time table. Candidates must register for the semester and annual examination before the last date. Candidates can refer to this article to know the steps to check the time table and admit card of exams KBCNMU Jalgaon etc.
KBCNMU Jalgaon Time Table 2020 Highlights
Candidates can find basic details about the Time Table of KBCNMU Jalgaon in the following table:
KBCNMU Jalgaon Time Table Highlights
|Name of the University||Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon|
|Courses||UG/PG/PhD/Distance Education Courses|
|Time Table Releasing Mode||Online|
|Address||Umavi Nagar, Jalgaon, Maharashtra 425001|
KBCNMU Jalgaon Time Table 2020 How to check?
The University allows the eligible students to appear for the examination. The eligible students must submit the exam fees and also ensure that no due is pending. It is important to carry the admit card along with the valid identity card on the day of the exam.
The Time Table of KBCNMU Jalgaon is available online at the official website of the university. Candidates can check KBCNMU Jalgaon Time Table 2020 by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of KBCNMU Jalgaon.
- KBCNMU Jalgaon official page will open.
- Then go to the notification section and click on the link of university time table.
- Click on the time table link.
- Then in a new tab, a page will open related to the time table.
- Check the time table and download the same
KBCNMU Jalgaon Time Table 2020 Details printed on the time table of KBCNMU Jalgaon
Candidates can find and check the list of printed details on KBCNMU Jalgaon.
- Exam Name
- Exam Date & Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name and Code
- Important Instructions
KBCNMU Jalgaon Time Table 2020 Important Instruction Regarding the Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner/ invigilator, before the commencement of the exam. The important points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Candidates should reach the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students should carry admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Take care of the question paper provided is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- There is a prohibition to carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any candidate found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If supportive material, other than that which is necessarily permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
KBCNMU Jalgaon Time Table 2020 Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
The examination pattern of KBCNMU Jalgaon is based on the semester and annual exam pattern. Candidates have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips for students are given below:
- Practice previous year question papers as many as possible.
- The candidates should refer best and good books as referred by the faculty.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubts.
- Make important notes.
- They should always take the help of your faculties and prepare proper notes.
- Prepare yourself according to the syllabus.
KBCNMU Jalgaon Admit Card 2020
The KBCNMU Jalgaon always releases the admit card for all the eligible students. Admit Card is made available online under the Student Portal or students can also take from the University. To access the admit card, students have to log in using mobile number and password. Admit card is an important document for all the students which must be carried on each day of the examination. Candidates are not allowed inside the examination hall without the admit card. It is advised to keep the admit card safe until the exam result is announced.
Candidates should follow these steps to check and download the admit card of KBCNMU Jalgaon exams:
- Visit the official website of KBCNMU Jalgaon i.e. www.nmu.ac.in/
- Go to examination tab.
- Then click on admit card and download it.
- Take the print out of the admit card.
The Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
(Formerly known as North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon) established on 15th August 1990 under the Maharashtra Universities Act, XXIX of 1989, started its academic and administrative functioning from the academic year 1991-92. Within 3 years, the University is recognized under section 2 (f) in 1991 and 12 (B) in 1994 under the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956. The jurisdiction of the University is extended over three districts i.e. Jalgaon, Dhule and Nandurbar, a pre-dominantly tribal and rural area of Khandesh region. The University has opened its doors of higher education to mostly “first generation learners
” of this area. Access, equity and academic excellence are the thrust areas of the University’s educational endeavour. It offers a good amount of courses and specializations at different levels whether it be undergraduate or postgraduate.