LNIPE Gwalior Admission 2021 in all the courses is done on the basis of the LNIPE CET i.e. Common entrance test. Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education Gwalior is a Physical Education University that offers admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the streams of Physical Education. The university is approved by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council(NAAC) and University Grants Commission of India (UGC India) which is a statutory body constituted by the government of the Indian Union. For more information regarding the admission at LNIPE institute, candidates can go through the following article.
LNIPE Gwalior Admissions 2021 Highlights
Basic details about Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education Gwalior is given in the following table:
LNIPE Admission Highlights
Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education Gwalior
Type of university
Mode of entrance examination
LNIPE Gwalior Admission 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check the following dates for the LNIPE Gwalior admission 2021.
LNIPE Gwalior Admission Dates 2021
Application for Post Graduate Diploma in Fitness Management
Last week of June 2021
Admission Test for Post Graduate Diploma in Fitness Management
Second week of July 2021
Third week of July 2021
Last Date to Apply for Sports Management and Coaching
Second week of May 2021
Entrance Exam for Sports Management and Coaching
Third week of May 2021
Entrance Test for Yogic Science
|Last week of May 2021|
LNIPE Gwalior Admission 2021 Undergraduate Courses
Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education Gwalior offers students UG courses in the fields of Physical Education. The LNIPE Gwalior merit list will be prepared by giving 50:50 weightage to the marks of CGPA (percentage marks) of the last qualification and common entrance test examination. Some details for the same are given below:
LNIPE UG Courses Admission
(10+2) or Higher Senior Secondary Exam by the CBSE or any equivalent course conducted by any State Board with minimum 50% marks for General and 45% marks for (ST/SC) and for candidates who have participated in the International/National/Inter-University/School Nationals Game(SGFI) Sports Competitions or position holders of Inter-Zonal University Games/Sports.
(10+2) or Higher Senior Secondary Exam by the CBSE or any equivalent course conducted by any State Board. The candidates must be deputed to the course by Defence/Army Sports Control Board
The applicants for the B.P.Ed. and Diploma programs will be shortlisted according to the list of merits prepared to take into account the weightage of 60 per cent marks on the theory papers (PCB / PCM) and 40 per cent marks obtained in the LNIPE CET (Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education Gwalior Common Entrance Test) for the courses in question.
LNIPE Gwalior Admission 2021 for Postgraduate Courses
Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education Gwalior also offers PG courses in Master in Physical Education(M.P.Ed.), Master of Arts(M.A), and Post Graduate Diploma. Some details regarding PG admission are given below:
LNIPE UG Courses Admission
Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.)
Bachelor of Physical Education (B.PEd.) or any equivalent course with at least 50% marks or Bachelor of Science(B.Sc.) in Health and Physical Education with at least 50% marks.
Physical Education Pedagogy
Master of Arts (M.A.)
Graduation or any Bachelor degree with minimum 45% marks for General and 40% marks for (ST/SC) or Bachelor of Physical Education (B.PEd.) recognized by the University
Graduation or any Bachelor degree with minimum 45% marks for General and 40% marks for (ST/SC)
Graduation or any Bachelor degree with minimum 45% marks for General and 40% marks for (ST/SC) from a recognized University with Inter-University /National-level participation in a concerned games/sport.
Graduation or any Bachelor degree from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks for General and 40% marks for (ST/SC).
LNIPE Gwalior Admission 2021 for PhD Courses
Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education Gwalioroffers students Phd course Some details are given below:
LNIPE PhD Courses Admission
Graduation or any Post Graduation degree or any equivalent to Master’s Degree inPhysical Education from a recognized University with at least 55% marks for General and 45% marks for (ST/SC)
LNIPE Admission 2021 Admit Card
After the completion of regular examinations, LNIPE Result is uploaded on the official website. On the basis of their result, students will be promoted to the next level of classes. Following steps help students to check the result:
- Visit the official website of LNIPE Gwalior.
- On the website menu bar, click on the ''Admissions 2021" tab
- Login using Registration Number and Password obtained at the time of registration.
- Click on the link displaying "LNIPE CET Admit card"
- Download and print the admit card for future use.
LNIPE Online Admission Procedure
Admission is on the basis of candidate score in the entrance test conducted by the University itself. The qualified candidates have to attend the counselling process for admission in B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed. courses. For counselling, shortlisted candidates have to register with a fee of Rs. 1000/- (Adjustable in Institute fee) and portal charges of Rs. 300/-which will be payable separately. For admission to UG, PG, applicants must appear on the university's entrance exam. The students' final selection is based on the qualifications obtained from the applicable exams.
- Candidates can apply online for LNIPE Admission 2021.
- Applicants must fill out an online application form accessible on the university's official website.
- The application should be submitted online from the website and after the processing fee has been payable via Internet Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card/ or Kiosk of MP Online from the website.
- Take a print copy of the application form for further communication.
LNIPE Entrance Exam Syllabus
For M.P.Ed The syllabus for Master in Physical Education for LNIPE entrance exam is listed below:
- Introduction, History and Foundations of Physical Education
- Health Education
- Anatomy, Physiology and Physiology of Exercise
- Educational Methods and Educational Technology
- Educational Psychology
- Kinesiology and Corrective Physical Education
- Tests & Measurements
- Management of Physical Education
- Sports Training
For M.A & PG Diploma in Yoga - - The syllabus for Master in Yoga entrance exam for LNIPE is listed below:
- General Awareness, Logical Reasoning
- Foundations of Yoga
- Basic knowledge of Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Basic Psychological Concepts – Anxiety, Frustration, Agitation, etc., Types of Personalities
- Practical application of Yoga
- Yoga and health, etc.
For Physical Education PedaGogy - The syllabus for Physical Education Pedagogy are as follows:
- Educational Technology in Physical Education
- Methods in Physical Education
- Educational Psychology
- Exercise Physiology
- Management in Physical Education
- Health Education
For Yogic Science - The candidates can check the syllabus below:
- Introduction & evolution of Yoga
- Yoga in various philosophies
- Principles & Practices of Hatha Yoga according to HathYoga pradipika, Hatharatnavali, Siddha Siddhanta
- Vedas; Messages of upanishads & Yoga vasishtha
- Bhagwad Gita – Sankhya Yoga, Gyana Yoga, Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga,
For Health Education - The syllabus is:
- Health and Health Education
- Health and Hygiene
- Health and Nutrition
- Health and Wellness
- Health Planning and Management
For Sports Biomechanics - The syllabus is as follows:
- Concept of Sports Biomechanics and Kinesiology
- Growth and development of Bone
- Plan and axes, Joints and their movement
- Linear Kinematics and Kinetics
- Angular Kinematics and Kinetics
- Laws of Motion, Lever and Elasticity
- Projectile, Energy, Work and Power
For Sports Psychology- The syllabus for as follows:
- Definition, Need, Importance, Role, Scope & Historical Development of sports psychology
- Meaning, Definition, Structures, Theories, Measurement of Personality
- Psychology for Healthy LifeStyle, quality of life, moral development and wellbeing
- Developmental and Emotional Aspect of Sport Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology in Sport
- Social Psychology in Sport
- Psychometrics & Psycho-Diagnostics
- Mental Training for Performance Enhancement
For Exercise Psychology
- Energy Systems and Exercise
- Muscle and Exercise
- Exercise and Training in Females
- Environmental Consideration During Exercise and Work
- Pulmonary Ventilation
- Nutrition, Dietary Intake & Exercise/Work
- Ergogenic AIDS and Doping
- Growth, Development, Aging and Sports
For Sports Coaching and Management
- Principles and Practices of Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Financial Management in Sports Organisation
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management For Sports
- Risk Management in Sports
LNIPE Fee Structure
Given below is the LNIPE fee structure for different semesters
Fee Semester (I and II)
Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.)
Master of Physical Education (Sports Biomechanics)
Post Graduate Diploma in Fitness Management (PGDFM)
M.Sc. (Sports Biomechanics)
The university will begin LNIPE 2021 counselling for all eligible students. Candidates are expected to attend the counselling round on the date specified at the venue to ensure their admission. Candidates will carry along the original copies of the aforementioned documents along with their self-tested photocopies. On the day of LNIPE counselling, they would also have to bring a hardcopy of the online application form
Candidates must have to carry the following documents during the process of counselling.
- Class 12th and 10th certificates
- Qualifying examination marks sheet
- Cast certificates (if any)
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs attested by any gazetted officer. etc
Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education Gwalior (LNIPE) is a Physical Education University. It is about 153 acre from the town of Gwalior, in Madhya Pradesh.
The Physical Education University of Madhya Pradesh became operational in 1957. It was developed by pursuing research in Physical Education and the allied sciences with specific mandates of promoting agricultural productivity. Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education Gwalior 's unique feature was a multi-campus system.