Manav Rachna MRIIRS Admission 2023 is done on the basis of candidate merit in various online entrance exams. Manav Rachna International Institute Of Research And Studies (MRIIRS) was later known as Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) is a vital place of knowledge and experience providing premium-quality education in the fields of Engineering & Technology, Health and Applied Sciences, Management, Computer Applications, Hotel Management, International Programs, Commerce, Humanities, Media, Architecture, Design and much more. The university was established in 1997. The university is a very eminent place for the right education. Making education an easy target to their students they make intellects not studious. The university has a very ambient nature and a very amazing infrastructure for modern education.
Manav Rachna MRIIRS Faridabad Admission 2023
MRIIRS offers various undergraduate programs, and admission to some of these programs is based on candidates' performance in entrance exams conducted by NTA. Here are the details:
- CUET UG 2023 registration started on February 9, 2023, and the last date to apply is March 12, 2023. The exam is scheduled between May 21 and May 31, 2023. Interested candidates can apply online at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Admission to the BE/B.Tech course is based on candidates' score in JEE Main Uni Gauge E or Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test (MRNAT). For B.Tech (Lateral Entry), MRNAT score is considered.
- Admission to the B.Arch program requires a valid NATA or JEE Main score.
- For UG courses such as BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BPT, and BCA, MRNAT score is the basis for admission.
- Admission to M.Tech and M.Sc (Biotechnology) requires a good score in GATE or MRNAT.
- For MBA, admission is based on a good score in CAT/MAT/XAT followed by GD and PI. For MCA, MRNAT score is sufficient.
- Admission to PG courses such as M.Sc, MPT, MA, M.Sc, and MSW is based on MRNAT score.
- For Ph.D. program, MRIIRS conducts a separate entrance test. In addition, UGC NET/ CSIR JRF/ GATE qualified candidates are also eligible to apply.
Note that final admission to all courses is subject to merit.
MRIIRS Admission 2023 Highlights
The vital information regarding Manav Rachna International Institute Of Research and Studies Admission is given below :
|Name of the university||Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies|
|Basic Admission Criteria ||National level Entrance Examination|
Students with a three-year diploma from a polytechnic institute can apply for direct admission to the second year of the B.Tech program by giving an online exam organized by the institute.
MRIIRS Admission 2023 Exam Schedule
|Application Starts||May 2023|
|Last date for submission of Application Forms ||June 2023|
|Entrance Test||June 2023|
|Declaration of Result and display of the list of Successful Candidates||July 2023|
MRIIRS Admission 2023 (B.Tech & B.Arch)
MRIIRS offers admission to B.Tech (both Regular and Lateral Entry) and B.Arch courses in various streams. Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies has the following courses and eligibility criteria in Admission 2023 :
|Course||Stream||Eligibility criteria||Selection criteria|
|B.Tech||Aeronautical Engineering|| passed (10+2) with minimum 50% marks (55% for B.Tech (CSE)) in percentage in five subjects with English, Physics Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one subject out of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science||A valid score in JEE Main. Uni Gauge E or MRNAT with consideration to the marks obtained in 10+2 |
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|CSE- with various specialization in association with IBM|
|Mechanical Engineering in association with IBM|| passed 10+2 with minimum 65% marks in aggregate in five subjects with English, Physics Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one subject out of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science|
|Electrical & Electronics ||10+2 with at least 50% marks in percentage in five subjects with English, Physics Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one subject out of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering with Embedded System & VLSI|
|B.Tech Proximal entry ||Biotechnology||Diploma in the related discipline with at least 50% marks/ B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the main subjects with 50% marks in percentage.||score in MRNAT followed by marks in the qualifying examination|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|CSE- with various specialization in alliance with IBM|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering in alliance with IBM||Diploma in the relevant discipline with at least 65% marks in aggregate|
|B.Arch|| ||10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate OR Diploma with Mathematics with at least 50% marks in aggregate||JEE Main or NATA score|
For direct admission students with a three-year diploma from a recognized polytechnic in the state can apply to the second year of the B.Tech program by an online exam conducted by the college.
MRIIRS Admission 2023 (UG) (BA, B.Sc, BPT, B.Com, BBA & BCA)
Apart from the technical courses, the institute also offers numerous courses at the UG level in diversified fields such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, Business Administration, Computer Application, Education, Physiotherapy etc. The university also offers numerous courses at the UG level in various subjects:
At postgraduate level, the MRIIRS University offers M.Tech in different specializations for two years. The courses offered are as follows :
Candidates need to have a relevant BE/ B.Tech degree with at least 55% marks to get selected for the admission to the university.
MRIIRS Admission 2023 (MBA & MCA)
The university also offers MBA and MCA programs to interested students. The university also works in an MCA degree with Proxmal Entry.
|Course||Streams||Eligibility criteria||Selection criteria|
|MBA||Finance||Graduation/Post Graduation/passed the final exam organized by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India/ Institute of Company Secretaries of India/ any other course which is Government recognized course with minimum 50% marks||CAT/ MAT/ XAT score followed by GD and PI|
|Media and Event Management|
|Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Development|
|Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship|
|Banking and Insurance|
|Health Care Management|
|MCA|| -||50% marks in any discipline in Graduation with Mathematics either at 10+2 Level or graduation Level|| -|
|MCA Proximal Entry||Computer Application||50% marks in BCA/ B.Sc(Computer Science)/ B.Sc(IT)/ BBA-CAM||MRNAT score|
For admission to the MCA program, the merit list is prepared based on marks in the qualifying examination and score in MRNAT.
MRIIRS Admission 2023 (PG) (MA, M.Sc, MPT, M.Com & MSW)
The institute also provides postgraduate level courses in the streams of Arts, Science, Commerce, and Physiotherapy. the courses are as follows :
|Course||Stream||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|MA||Journalism and Mass Communication||50% marks in any stream at Graduation level with a pass in English in 10+2||MRNAT score|
|MA/M.Sc||Economics||50% marks in any stream at Graduation level with a pass in English in 10+2|
|Applied Psychology||50% marks in Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University|
|MPT||Musculoskeletal||50% marks in aggregate in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)||Performance in MRNAT conducted by MRU|
|M.Com||General||50% marks in aggregate in B.Com, BBA (any stream) and BA Economics||SAT OR MRNAT score|
|M.Sc||Biotechnology||50% marks in B.Sc in any Life Science related discipline||GATE or MRNAT score|
|Applied Geology||50% marks in B.Sc in the related subject||MRNAT Score|
|Nutrition & Dietetics||Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in aggregate |
|MSW|| -||50% marks in any Graduation degree from a recognized university|
Admission to the Postgraduate courses is done based on merit in the last qualifying examination and MRNAT.
MRIIRS Admission 2019 (PhD)
MRIIRS offers PhD programs under 18 different streams. The cousres offered by the university in the stream of PhD are mentioned below :
|Course||Stream||Eligibility Criteria||Selection criteria|
|PhD||English||Master’s degree with 55% marks in percentage in Engineering/Technology/ Science/Humanities/Commerce/ Medicine/Law/Education/Pharmacy/ Management||College-based qualifying test/ GATE/ UGC NET/ CSIR JRF followed by an interview|
|Nutrition & Dietetics|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
- The entrance test carries two sections and it contains a total of 100 marks.
- Students who have qualified UGC-NET/SLET/UGC-CSIR NET, then they need not give entrance test.
MRIIRS Application Process 2023
Applications can be filled online from the university's official website.
Following are the steps to fill the application form online:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Fill all the relevant details.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1200 either by debit card or credit card / online banking/ e-wallets.
- Then apply and note down the unique ID.
Following are the steps to fill the application form by the offline method:
- Take the form from campus.
- Then fill all the details carefully and note down the unique registration no. , as it will help in the online submission of the form.
- Attach all the relevant documents with the application form.
- Pay the registration fee debit card/credit card/e-wallets that are INR1200.
- Submit the online application form.
Note: The Admission Form can be downloaded from the official website of the university and then it can be submitted to the university.
MRIIRS Reservation Criteria 2023
The university provides Reservation under the following categories :
- Women / SC / ST/ BC/ OBC/ North East States (seven)/ Sports Personnel (with authorized participation at National Level)/ Son/Daughter of Defence Personnel and Foreign Nationals for all the programs being offered at the institute are provided with 5% relaxation.
- NRIs - 15% seats of all the programs.
- Kashmiri Migrants students of Jammu and Kashmir - Two seats are reserved for all programs and relaxation of 10% in minimum eligibility criteria is provided.