ACLAT 2021 Application Form has been released for Law courses at UG and PG levels. Alliance School of Law, Bangalore, offers full-time courses in B.A. LL.B (Hons), B.B.A. LL.B (Hons.), and LL.M. courses. The UG level course is for five years, whereas the Masters course duration is one year. So, the interested candidates can apply for Alliance University Common Law Admission Test (ACLAT) from the official website. Get more details about ACLAT Registration last date, how to apply for ACLAT, exam date, admit card, etc, from this article.
- ACLAT 2021 Application Form has been Released for B.A. LL.B, B.B.A. LL.B, and LL.M. courses. Click Here to Apply Online.
ACLAT 2021 Application Form Dates
The candidates must check the important dates of the ACLAT Registration to submit the application form before the deadline. The important dates of the ACLAT application form are given below:
ACLAT 2021 Registration Dates
Commencement of ACLAT Application form
Last date to apply for ACLAT
Last Week of September/ First week of October 2021
ACLAT Application Form 2021
Alliance University Bangalore has released the application form for Law admission. So the eligible candidates can fill the ACLAT 2021 Online Application Form by doing the registration. The link to apply online for various Law programs is given in this article. Candidates must enter their personal details, education qualification, and contact information while filling the application form. They must go through the eligibility criteria for ACLAT 2021 admission before filling the application form. After completing all the details, the applicants must make the payment of fees through online modes. There is no need to send a hard copy of the online application form. However, candidates can save a copy of the form for any future references.
Documents Required to Fill the ACLAT Application Form
The application form of Alliance University requires the documents and certificates of the candidates. Candidates must keep the following documents ready before filling the ACLAT LLB Application Form. The following documents are necessary to fill the application form:
- A copy of the Class X/ Secondary Examination Marksheet
- A copy of the Class XII/ Senior Secondary Examination Marksheet
How to Apply for ACLAT 2021?
The application form of the Alliance University Common Law Admission Test will be available online as well as in offline mode. The online application form will be available on the official website of the conducting body. So, the interested candidates must apply online for the course of their preference. The details to fill the online and
Steps to fill the ACLAT 2021 Online Application Form
- Initially, the candidates must visit the official website of Alliance University, Bangalore.
- On the Home Page, you can find the link to “Apply Online” for various UG/PG courses.
- The applicants will have to click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Candidates will have to do the online registration before proceeding with the ACLAT application form.
- On the registration page, applicants will have to enter their full name, email address, mobile number, OTP, Select State, Select City, Select the institute applying for, select the course preference.
- After doing the registration click on the Login button.
- Now login with the User ID and Password provided through the mail.
- Then the candidates will have to start filling the online form.
- Candidates must fill in all the required information in the online form.
- After that, the candidates must upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Further, click on Pay application fees as given in the Prospectus.
- Then click on the Preview Application Form button and verify all the details.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
- There is no need to send a printed copy of the online application form. However, you may retain a copy of the same for any future purpose.
ACLAT Offline Application Form 2021
Candidates can also apply for Alliance University Law Admission by sending the application form through offline mode. The process of filling offline application form of ACLAT are given below:
- The offline application form for ACLAT can be obtained from the office of the Controller of Admissions, Alliance University, Bangalore on payment of the required fees.
- Now read the instructions given in the leaflet and brochure.
- Now fill in all the details in the application form using the Blue/Black ballpoint pen or as prescribed in the instructions.
- Enter all the details in Capital letters or as given in the instructions.
- Now, attach the photocopy of all the required certificates and documents.
- Finally, after reviewing all the details in the form, candidates must send the form to the given address through Registered Speed Post only. The postal address is given below:
Office of Recruitment, Careers, and Admissions
Alliance School of Law, Alliance University,
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bengaluru - 562106,
Tel.: +91 80 4619 9053
ACLAT 2021 Registration
Registration is the initial step while filling the application form. Candidates must follow the steps given below to register online for ACLAT 2021:
- Visit the official website of the Alliance University.
- Click on “New User Registration”
- Enter your full name, mobile number, and email address.
- Now enter the One Time Password (OTP) sent on your mobile number.
- Then, candidates must enter any password of their choice.
- After the select the state and city from the options available.
- Candidates will have to select the institute applying for.
- Enter your course preference.
- Finally, click on the check-in box to agree with the terms and conditions. This completes the registration process.
Upload Image/ Signature
Candidates must upload scanned copies of the photograph and signature. In the application form of ACLAT, there is a separate space provided for the candidates to attach their recent passport size photograph. The pixels/dimensions of the photo and signature should be in the same prescribed format as given in the brochure.
Payment of the Application Fee
The third step in the process of the application form is the payment of the application fees. The following points are important for the application fee payment:
- The mode of application fees for online applications is Net Banking/Debit/Credit cards. For offline form, the application fee could be paid through Demand Draft (DD) in favor of Alliance university payable at Bangalore.
- Candidates belonging to General and Reserved categories will have to pay an amount of Rs. 1200/-
- The application fees for NRI & SAARC Nationals is Rs. 2000/-
- Foreign National candidates will have to pay $50 as the application fees.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Submit the Application Form
After the payment of the application fee, the candidates must preview the application form before the final submission. The candidates must note that there will be no application form correction window, once the form is submitted. As there is no scope for ACLAT application form correction, the candidates must review all the details carefully. Also, take a printout of one or two copies of the duly submitted application form for future purposes.
ACLAT Admit Card 2021
Once the application form process is over, the official authority will issue the admit card to all the eligible candidates. So, the candidates who have submitted the application form may download the ACLAT Admit Card 2021 from the official website. The hall ticket will be available in PDF format. It contains details like the name of the exam, date/day, exam center address, other exam instructions for the candidates. One must show the admit card to the invigilator to enter the exam hall.