ACLAT 2023 Registration process is yet to start. The last date to apply for the application form is 28th February. ALCAT 2023 exam will be held soon. ACLAT 2023 will be organised by Alliance Law School, Bengaluru. The application form can be filled in online mode. The exam is conducted for admissions to BA LLB, BBA LLB, LLM programmes offered by the university. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit cum preference criteria. Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the personal interview round which is likely to be held at the campus of the university. Go through the complete article to learn more about ACLAT or AUSAT (Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test), dates, registration and selection process.
Application Link: Alliance University has released the application form for UG and PG courses, find the official website here.
- ALCAT 2023 registration process is yet to start. ACLAT 2023 Online Application Form will be released on 01 February 2023. The last date to apply for the exam is not announced yet.
ACLAT 2023 Exam Status
The following table shows the ACLAT 2023 exam status:
Alliance Law School, Bengaluru Admission Test
ACLAT 2023 Status
ACLAT 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the important dates from the table given below:
ACLAT 2023 Schedule
|Commencement of application form||01 February 2023|
|Last date to apply||28th February 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of Result|| To be notified soon|
What is ACLAT ?
The Alliance University Common Law Admission Test (ACLAT) is a comprehensive law entrance exam conducted by Alliance University for admission to the 5-year integrated law programs offered by the university. The syllabus of the test covers topics such as Legal Aptitude, Reasoning, General Knowledge, and more. It is a pan-India exam with centers located across India.
ACLAT 2023 Admit Card
Candidates who register for AUSAT or ACLAT 2023 admit card/hall ticket will be issued a few days before the test.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card of ACLAT by logging into the registered account.
- The admit card carries important details like as exam date and timings, exam centre address and other such details.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to carry the hard copy of the admit card to the exam centre where it will be used as hall ticket for appearing in the test.
- Not having a valid admit card means the candidate will be allowed to sit and appear in the admission test.
ACLAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates should be aware of the ACLAT exam pattern. It tells about the mode and medium of the test, type of questions and the total number of questions along with the marking scheme. Check below:
ACLAT 2023 Exam Scheme
Type of Question
Multiple-choice Questions (MCQs)
Number of questions
Each question carries 1 mark. For an incorrect attempt, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Duration of Examination
Distribution of the question and their marks
ALCAT distribution of Marks
Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
ALCAT 2023 Syllabus
Syllabus for ACLAT 2023 consists of Legal Aptitude, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, Language Proficiency, and Logical Reasoning and Analytical Reasoning. Preparation for each section varies, but one must concentrate on all the sections equally. This is done so that it helps an aspirant to score high.
ACLAT 2023 Syllabus for Legal Aptitude
Indian Constitution, its structure, sections, and schedules
Contracts and Constitutional Law
Contracts and Constitutional Law
IPC and the CrPC
Law of Crimes
Intellectual Property Rights
Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
ACLAT 2023 Syllabus for General Awareness
Indian & World History
Indian National Movement
Contemporary National, Regional, International Political & Economic Perspective Issues
Constitutional Principles & Practices
Science & Technology
ACLAT 2023 Syllabus for Language Proficiency
ACLAT 2023 Syllabus for Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
ACLAT 2023 Syllabus for Numerical Ability
ACLAT 2023 Application Form
The application form and Prospectus for the Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Law (Honors) can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of ₹1,000/-
for NRI and SAARC national applicants and the US $50
for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft, drawn in favour of "ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY"
. Applicants are requested to submit their filled ACLAT Application Form
along with attested copies of the below-mentioned documents:
- Standard X mark sheet/transcript.
- Standard XII mark sheet/transcript.
Please send your filled-in Application Form to:
Office of Recruitment, Careers, and Admissions
Alliance School of Law, Alliance University,
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bengaluru - 562106,
Tel.: +91 80 4619 9053
How to Apply for Alliance University Law Admission 2023?
The candidates can apply by following the below-given steps:
- Step 1- Visit the official website of the university
- Step 2- Click on Admission on the home page and click on Apply Now
- Step 3 - Fill in the asked details for registration
- Step 4- Then fill in the other required details like educational details, etc.
- Step 5 - Make the non-refundable fee payment as an enrollment fee.
- Step 6- Save the details and keep the copy of the filled form for future use.
ACLAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate's application might be rejected at any time during the process of admission if the candidate is found to be ineligible for the examination. Before applying for the course candidate should check about the minimum eligibility criteria for the Course from below.
- Applicants need to be well versed with the eligibility criteria scenario, such that any important events related to eligibility criteria should not be missed out under any circumstances.
- Applicants must go through the ACLAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. Eligibility criteria for candidates appearing for UG courses and PG courses are different and the same has been listed below.
- Undergraduate Degree: 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for Reserved category).
- Postgraduate Degree: LL. B./B. L. or any other graduate degree in Law recognized by Bar Council of India with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for Reserved category).
ACLAT 2023 Result
The university will declare the result of ACLAT 2023 soon after the test. It will be announced in online mode at the official website.
- Candidates will be able to download the result of ACLAT 2023 by logging into their registered account.
- The result will be displayed in the form of a scorecard and will carry the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam.
- The university may also send the email notification to the candidates regarding the availability of the ACLAT result.
ACLAT 2023 Personal Interview
After the declaration of the result. The university will make a merit list consisting of the names and ranks of the candidates in the decreasing order of marks. The merit list will be used to call the candidates for appearing in the personal interview. The ACLAT or AUSAT interview is a personality assessment test in which the interview panel may ask questions ranging from education, careers objectives etc
ACLAT 2023 Counselling
The university will conduct the counselling of ACLAT 2023 in offline mode.
- It involves verification of the candidate details by checking the original documents and confirming the validity of the information submitted by the candidate during the registration process.
- The candidates must carry the original documents along with a copy of each document to the counselling centre. Also, once shortlisted for the admission, the candidate will be required to submit the course fee and thereby complete the admission process.
Other Colleges / School of the University are:
- Alliance College of Engineering and Design
- Alliance School of Law
- Alliance Ascent College
- Alliance College of Science
- Alliance School of Health Sciences
- The university was ranked at No. 2 in Bengaluru by MHRD NIRF Ranking in the year 2020
- It was ranked at No. 7 Private University in India by India Today in the year 2019
- ASSOCHAM regarded it as most preferred B-School providing Global Exposure
ACLAT 2023 Highlights
Candidates can check the basic information of ACLAT 2023 entrance exam from the given below table:
Alliance Law School, Bengaluru
BA LLB, BBA LLB, LLM, PhD
ACLAT Official website
To offer admission in undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate level in the stream of Law.