TS PG AYUSH 2021 is also known as the Telangana State Postgraduate in Ayurveda/Unani/Homoeo Test is conducted by Telangana Government. TS PG AYUSH is a counselling process that offered courses based on the scores in AIAPGET 2021 in various institutes like B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) for Dr. B.R.K.R. Govt. Ayurveda College Hyderabad and A.L.Govt. Ayurvedic College Warangal, B.H.M.S. (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) for UG and M.D (Hom) for PG in JSPS Govt. Homeopathy College, Hyderabad, B.U.M.S. (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery) in Government Nizamia Tibbi College, Charminar, Hyderabad, and BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science) degree course in Gandhi Naturopathitic Medical College. The aspirants can go through the complete article below to know about the TS PG Ayush 2021 Registration, Eligibility, etc.
TS PG AYUSH 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check TS PG AYUSH Entrance Exam status from below:
No notification has been released yet by the conducting authority.
TS PG AYUSH 2021 Dates
Candidates can find important dates and events related to TS PG AYUSH 2021 from the given table below:
TS PG AYUSH 2021 Schedule
|Application Form availability||September 2021|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||October 2021|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website only||October 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Card||October 2021|
|Date of Examination||October 2021|
|Answer Key||October 2021|
|Last Date to Raise Objections||October 2021|
|Final Answer Key||October 2021|
|Date of Announcing Result||October 2021|
TS PG AYUSH 2021 Application Form
The candidates need to be very careful while filling the TS PG AYUSH 2021 registration form. Following are the details about Telangana State PG AYUSH Application Form:
- The registration process for candidates will begin soon.
- Furthermore, the candidates will have to pay the application fee along with submitting the application form.
- Besides this, the application fee will not be refunded back under any circumstances.
- Also, if at any stage the candidate is found to be ineligible for the exam, they will be disqualified.
TS PG AYUSH 2021 Application Fee
The candidates need to submit the following amount as an application fee for the registration process and to participate in the counselling round:
TS PG AYUSH Registration and Counselling Fee
NOTE: The fee can be paid through Credit card / Debit card or Net Banking.
- A candidate who is out of the Telangana state have to pay some amount of Verification fee as per University norms.
- Applicants who acquired their Under Graduate Degree outside the State of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh or Country/Abroad and got their certificates registered with Council and applying for Entrance Test for admission to this University shall pay a verification fee of Rs.5,000/- for degree certificates acquired Abroad and Rs.3,000/- for the degrees acquired outside the State.
- Candidates are advised to download the prospectus displayed on KNRUHS website: www.knruhs.in and read carefully for eligibility criteria and availability of seats before filling the application form.
How to Apply For TS PG AYUSH 2021?
Interested Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling TS PG AYUSH 2021 Application Form online by visiting the official website. The application process consists of filling the application fee and registration fee payment. Candidates can not submit the application form in any mode other than the online mode. The steps for filling up the application form are mentioned below:
- The candidate has to visit the TS PG AYUSH official website.
- On the official site click on “Apply Online/Login” and Register on the tab.
- The candidate will be directed to an application page.
- Click on “Click here for new registration” tab.
- After completing the application form by filling all the details, the applicant will get a computer-generated acknowledgement, which will also be sent at the registered e-mail ID of the candidate.
- Registered Candidates can directly log in with their registration id and password.
- Candidates must fill all the details with ‘*’ marked in the online application form as they are mandatory.
- Details that are not filled in the TS PG AYUSH Registration Main 2021 will be left blank on the screen.
- Candidates have to fill five tabs while filling the application form: Basic Info, Photo and Signature, Details, Preview, Payment
- Complete TS PG AYUSH Application with all correct details for each tab
- The candidate has to upload a scanned photograph and signature.
- Before making the payment, the candidate must check the preview of the application form and correct it if there are any mistakes.
- At last, the candidate has to pay the registration fee for the exam in the payment option from the tabs shown in the payment screen and fill in the required information.
- After paying the fee, the registered candidate click on “I agree” and then click on “Final Submit”.
- Candidates are advised to take a print-out of the application form when completed. This will be required during the counselling process.
TS PG AYUSH 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The TS PG AYUSH 2021 eligibility criteria can be checked below in the given points. Before the registration process, the aspirants must check the eligibility criteria.
TS PG AYUSH 2021 (B.H.M.S. Programme):
- Those who have completed the Degree Examination after undergoing a course of study in Homoeopathy of not less than five and a half years duration including the period of compulsory internship.
- Candidates who passed the equivalent Degree Examination are included in the 2nd schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act 1973.
- The candidates should have completed the internship before the dates as per the conducting authority and they shall submit a Certificate to that internship.
- Candidates who have appeared AIAPGET 2021 and whose names are included in the merit list of AIAPGET-2021 for Homeo P.G. are only eligible to apply, subject to fulfilment of regulations,
- Candidates who are already admitted and studying M.D. (Homoeo) course shall are not allowed to attend counselling until they discontinue the course before submitting the application form and such candidates have to submit their discontinuation certificate issued from the Head of the Institution along with the application.
- Candidates who are already holding a Post Graduate Degree in Homoeopathy in a subject shall not be eligible for admission into another P.G. Homoeo Course.
TS PG AYUSH 2021 (B.A.M.S. Programme):
- Applicants who have passed the Degree Examination after undergoing a course of study in AYURVEDA of not less than five and half years duration including the period of compulsory internship of any University/authorised body included in the second schedule of IMCC Act,1970.
- Candidates who have qualified AIAPGET- 2017 are only eligible to apply, subject to fulfilment of regulations,
- The PG Courses leading to Doctor of Medicine in AYURVEDA are open to the holders of BAMS Degree of KNR University of Health Sciences and holders of Degree of any other University/Statutory body included in the 2nd schedule to the IMCC Act, 1970.
- The candidate should have completed training as an internee/House Officer by 31-07-2017.
- Candidates who are already admitted and studying MD (AYURVEDA) Course shall not be permitted for counselling unless they discontinue the course by remitting the bond amount and the stipend took up to that date before submitting the application form and such candidates shall submit the discontinuance certificate issued by the Head of the Institution along with the application.
- Candidates who are already holding a Post Graduate Degree in AYURVEDA in a subject shall not be eligible for admission into another P.G.AYURVEDA Course.
TS PG AYUSH 2021 (B.U.M.S. Programme):
- The PG Courses leading to Doctor of Medicine in Unani are open to the holders of a Degree obtained after undergoing a regular institutional course of study in Unani both Theory and Practical of not less than four years duration of a University established in India by a state, provincial or Central Act or of an Institution or Board recognised by the University Grant Commission (UGC) or by a State Government or incorporated under a Central or a State Act.
- The candidate should have completed training as an Internee/ House Officer before the dates allotted by the authority.
- A candidate who is already admitted and studying MD (UNANI) Course will not be permitted for counselling unless they discontinue the course by remitting the bond amount and the stipend took up to that date before submitting the application form and such candidates shall submit the discontinuance certificate issued by the head of the Institution along with the application.
- Candidates who are already holding a Post Graduate Degree in Unani in a subject shall not be eligible for admission into another P.G. Unani Course.
TS PG Ayush 2021 Syllabus
For scoring well in the entrance exam candidates must go through the TS PG AYUSH 2021 syllabus given by the conducting body. The syllabus is very vast as it covers the entire graduation study course material of BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and BYMS.
- History of Ayurved
- Philosophy (kriya sharer)
- Structure of Body (Rachana sharer)
- The basic fundamental of Atang Hridya (Maulik Siddhanta have ashtanga hridya)
- Pharmacology and Materia Medica (dravyaguna vighyan)
- Toxicology, Forensic Medicine And Medical Jurisprudence (agadtantra)
- Iatrochemistry And Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics (rasashatra)
- Charak Samhita
- Rog Nidan
- Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
- Kaumarbhritya Parichaya
- Charak Samhita (uttarardha)
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Research methodology and medical statistics
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Physiology including Biochemistry
- Homeopathic Materia and Medica
- Organon of Medicine, Principles of Homoeopathic Philosophy and Psychology
- Pathology and Microbiology
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Surgery including ENT Ophthalmology and Dental Homoeo. Therapeutics
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Infant care and Homoeo. Therapeutics
- Practice of Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Three primordial, eternal entities and their Siddha anthric theories (Pathi, Pasu, Paasam)
- Initiation towards the highest goal of life (Deekai)
- Epistemology (Alavai)
- Five-element theory (lymbootha Kolgai)
- 96 Fundamental Principles (Thathuvams) and its different concepts
- Three humoural theory ( Uyir Thaathukkal)
- Seven Physical constituents ( UdalKattukal )
- Five basic properties of Drug
- History of Tamil Nadu including three Tamil Academies and Ancient Religious Traditions of Tamils(Arusamaiyakolg)
TS PG 2021 Merit list
The merit list for the candidates who have appeared in the TS PG AYUSH 2021 exam will be determined based on percentile and rank obtained in AIAPGET-2021. Provisional Merit List of Candidates Applied Online will be available on ayush.telangana.gov.in.
- The tie-breaking criteria is based on the last year is given below:
- In case of equal rank or percentile among applicants, the conducting authority will consider the following criteria for determining merit rank.
Total aggregate marks obtained by the candidate in respective courses (First Year to Final Year)
- Ayurveda – in BAMS Course
- Homeo – in BHMS Course
- Unani – in BUMS Course
In case of equality in the above criteria the date of birth of a candidate will be considered as a second tiebreaker, candidates younger in age will be considered as first in merit rank.
TS PG AYUSH 2021 Result
NTA announces the AIAPGET result in the form of a merit list with the names of all the selected candidates after the release of the final official response key. The AIAPGET 2021 outcome can be checked online at ntaaiapget.nic.in. For All India Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homeopathy streams separately, NTA releases a composite merit list. The AIAPGET 2021 result is available at the candidates' login and candidates can then download their results by entering their application number and date of birth.
TS PG 2021 Counselling
After the result declaration, Qualified candidates have to appear to TS PG AYUSH 2021 Counselling. Candidates can check details regarding the counselling process of the exam from the following points:
Candidates seeking admission to the Ayurveda/ Homeopathy colleges of Telangna are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for AIAPGET 2021 Telangna Counselling:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- They should have a valid AIAPGET 2021 score, in respective principle.
- Applicants must have a graduation degree in relevant discipline from a well-recognized university or institute.
- They must have secured a minimum of 50% of marks aggregate in their graduation degree.
- Candidates must have completed their one year of internship to be eligible for AIAPGET Telangana AYUSH 2021 counselling.
TS PG AYUSH 2021 Counselling Documents:
Applicants must go through the following list, which has items that candidates must bring all the documents original along with photocopy at the time of TS PG AYUSH 2021 document verification process:
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 12 Marksheet
- AIAPGET 2021 Counselling Allotment Letter
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- AIAPGET Rank Card
- Document confirming the Date of Birth of the candidate
- Passport sized pictures of the candidate
- Transfer or Migration certificate from previous university/institution in which the candidate has studied
- Legal documents such as Caste/Category certificate, Income Proof etc.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Physical Disability (if applicable)
- No objection letter or Deputation letter (if applicable)
TS PG Ayush Colleges
1. Ayurveda Colleges –.
- Dr. B.R.K.R Government Ayurveda College, Hyderabad.
- A.L. Government Ayurveda College, Warangal
2. Unani Colleges -
- Government Nizamia Tibbi College, Charminar, Hyderabad.
3. Homoeopathy Colleges-
- J.S.P.S Government Homoeo Medical College, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad.
- Naturopathy Colleges – 1.
- Gandhi Naturopathic Medical College, Ameerpet, Hyderabad
4. Research Institutes.
- Government Research Department (Ayur), Charminar, Hyderabad.
- Government Research Department (Homoeo), Ramanthapur, Hyderabad.
- Government Research Department (Unani), Charminar, Hyderabad
- Government Indian Medicines Pharmacy (Ayurveda), Katedan, Hyderabad
- Government Homoeo Pharmacy (Homoeopathy), Ramanthapur, Hyderabad
- Government Indian Medicines Pharmacy (Unani), Katedan, Hyderabad
- Government Herbarium Unani, Katedan, Hyderabad:
7. Drug Testing Laboratory.
- State-Level Drug Testing Laboratory is situated at Erragadda, Hyderabad:
TS PG AYUSH 2021 Admission Process
The TS PG AYUSH 2021 selection processes will be done by the Selection Committee constituted by the University. The Selection Committee will select the candidate as per the regulations from among the candidates who qualified AIAPGET 2021 as per the merit list of the university.
- The qualified candidate has to submit their option for subjects in order of priority to the Selection Committee.
- The selection committee will select the applicants as per the Admissions Regulations and Government Rules from candidates who have submitted their options.
- A list of selected candidates will be displayed and the selection intimations will be issued to the qualified candidates.
- The selection will be made only for the candidates who will be physically present when their hall ticket numbers are called out in order of merit.
TS PG AYUSH PG 2021 Highlights
Candidates must keep themselves updated as per TS PG AYUSH 2021 Information. Basic Information regarding TS PG AYUSH 2021 are shown below:
TS PG AYUSH 2021 Basic Information
|TS PG AYUSH 2021 - Telangana State Postgraduate in Ayurveda/Unani/Homoeo 2021|
Kaloji Narayana Rao University Of Health Sciences, Telangana
For Ayurveda/Unani/Homoeo courses
TS PG AYUSH Official Website
Once Every Year
About Kaloji Narayana Rao University Of Health Sciences, Telangana
The Kaloji Narayana Rao University Of Health Sciences, Telangana was established in September 2014. The University is located in Warangal, Telangana(India). The objectives of KNRUHS are as follow:
- Improvement of standards of medical education in Telangana
- Maintenance of uniform curriculum in all the affiliated colleges
- Conduction of a good quality basic and applied research, to arrive at solutions to the health needs of the people of Telangana
The University offers the Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Super Specialty, Doctoral courses and Post Doctoral Courses.