TS PG AYUSH 2020 Application Form will be made available on the official website by the Kaloji Narayana Rao University Of Health Sciences, Telangana, Warangal. The aspirants can fill the form online only. Candidates who are interested to take admission into MD Ayurveda, Homeo or Unani course for the academic year 2020-21 can fill the application form after assuring the eligibility criteria for the exam. Candidates can get all the details regarding TS PG AYUSH Admission 2020 such as application form, fee, etc. in the below article.
TS PG AYUSH 2020 Application Form Dates
The aspirants can check the important dates regarding the TS PG AYUSH 2020 Application Form dates below in the table:
Registration dates for TS PG AYUSH 2020
|Commencement of the Online registration||First week of October 2020|
|Submission of Application Form||To be Announced|
Keep visiting the page to know the exact registration dates for the TS PG AYUSH 2020 exam.
TS PG AYUSH 2020 Application Form
TS PG AYUSYH 2020 Application form will be available in October 2020 on the official website of the competent authority. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website only.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable) in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes only.
Important instructions to fill the TS PG AYUSH 2020 Application Form
Aspirants have to follow the below-mentioned instructions while filling the TS PG AYUSH Registration Form:
- Candidates can apply online on the website " http://ayush.telangana.gov.in/
- Applicants have to first register on the website by entering their name, valid email, a working mobile number and a password.
- Candidates must not use anybody else's email id.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their mobile number because of all the information will also be sent via SMS.
- Enrollment ID of candidates is sent on email as well as on the mobile number given.
- Candidates must use their enrollment id along with the password for all JAM 2020 related pieces of information.
- Candidates must keep their enrollment id along with password safe and confidential.
Documents to be uploaded while filling the TS PG AYUSH 2020 Application Form
While filling the online Application form aspirants will have to upload the following important documents:
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Qualified degree certificate
- Caste Certificate
- AIAPGET 2019 Hall Ticket
- AIAPGET 2019 Rank Card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Study Certificate – B.A.M.S/B.H.M.S/B.U.M.S ( 1st year to final year )
- Internship completion certificate
- In case of candidates obtained B.A.M.S/B.H.M.S/B.U.M.S or equivalent Degree from outside the State of Telangana, and Andhra Pradesh 10 years residence certificate of father/mother / Spouse issued by Competent Authority indicating years of residence and other relevant certificates if any in support of eligibility as per Presidential order.
- Scanned Photo and Signature
- Experience / Service Certificate
- Council Registration Certificate
- Differently-abled (PH) certificate if applicable. ( PH Quota reservation will be followed if a sufficient number of seats are available to course-wise )
- Aadhar Card
TS PG AYUSH 2020 Application Fee
The candidates need to submit the following amount as application fee for the registration process and to participate in the counselling round:
TS PG AYUSH Registration Fee
Mode of Payment - The candidates can deposit the fee by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to Apply for TS PG AYSUH 2020
Interested Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling TS PG AYUSH 2020 Application Form online by visiting the official website. The application process consists of filling the application fee and registration fee payment. Candidate can not submit the application form in any mode other than the online mode. The steps for filling up the application form are mentioned below:
- Candidate has to visit the TS PG AYUSH official website.
- On the official site click on “Apply Online/Login” and Register on the tab.
- The candidate will be directed to an application page.
- Click on “ Click here for new registration ” tab.
- After completing the application form by filling all the details, the applicant will get a computer-generated acknowledgement, which will also be sent at the registered e-mail ID of the candidate.
- Registered Candidates can directly log in with their registration id and password.
- Candidates must fill all the details with ‘*’ marked in the online application form as they are mandatory.
- Candidate have to fill five tabs while filling the application form: Basic Info, Photo and Signature, Details, Preview, Payment.
- Candidate has to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Before making the payment, the candidate must check the preview of the application form and correct it if there are any mistakes.
- At last, the candidate has to pay the registration fee for the exam in the payment option from the tabs shown in the payment screen and fill in the required information.
- After paying the fee, registered candidate click on “I agree” and then click on “ Final Submit ”.
- Candidates are advised to take a print-out of the application form when completed. This will be required during the counselling process.