TS PECET 2022 application form has been released and the last date to fill out the application form is 12 August 2022. TS PECET 2022 or Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test 2022 will be conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda. This exam is conducted once a year at the State Level. Candidates are enrolled in B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education) and D.P.Ed (Diploma in Physical Education) courses. Candidates willing to appear in this exam must carefully go through the eligibility criteria and fill out the application form on time. Aspirant candidates must go through this article to know all the details about TS PECET 2022, ts pecet notification 2022, ts pecet colleges list government, pecet exam date 2022, ts pecet counselling dates 2022, tspecet, pecet.tsche.ac.in 2022, pecet means.
- The application process for TS PECET 2022 is ongoing. The last date to apply for the application form is 12th August 2022. Click Here to apply--->>>Apply Now
TS PECET 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the TS PECET 2022 exam status from the below table:
Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test 2022 Status
TS PECET 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can get important dates and events related to TS PECET 2022 from the given table:
TS PECET 2022 Important Dates
|Notification releases||11 April 2022|
|Online Application starts||11 April 2022|
|Last date for application without late fee|
12 August 2022
To be announced soon
|Commencement of physical efficiency tests|
22 August 2022
one week after the last date of the exam
TS PECET 2022 Application Form
Candidates can fill TS PECET 2022 Application form online. Only after successfully submitting the form, candidates can download the admit card.
Go through the given mentioned information regarding PECET registration 2022:
- Candidates have to apply through online mode only on the official website(https://pecet.tsche.ac.in)
- Registration is needed by the candidate before filling the application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature in the Prescribed format.
- Candidates must avoid mistakes while filling out the form because the authority will not provide any facility for correction.
- Candidates must provide their valid registered email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates must keep the printout of their application form for future reference.
- The registration ID number and password must be kept safe and confidential.
TS PECET 2022 Application Fees
Candidates can check the category-wise TS PECET Application Fees 2022 from the given below table:
TS PECET Registration Fees 2022
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 400/-|
|Other Category||Rs. 800/-|
TS PECET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the ts pecet eligibility criteria before filling out the ts pecet application form. Candidates must check their TS PECET Eligibility 2022 before filling the online PECET application form. Check the given mentioned points related to eligibility of PECET:
For B.P.Ed Course
- Candidates must appear or pass the three years degree exam which is recognized by the University of Telangana State or any other equivalent University.
- Candidates must have completed the age of 19 years as of 01 July 2022.
For D.P.Ed Course
- Candidates must appear or pass the intermediate exam which is recognized by the board of Telangana State or any other equivalent University.
- Candidates should complete the age of 16 years as of 01 July 2022.
TS PECET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can download their TS PECET Admit Card 2022 soon after the successful submission of the application form.
- Candidates have to enter the registration number and date of birth to open their hall ticket.
- Candidates must check every detail mentioned in the admit card carefully.
- Candidates must take the printout of the admit card for future reference.
TS PECET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the given information regarding the TS PECET 2022 exam pattern mentioned below:
- PECET exam 2022 will be conducted in two parts: 1. Physical Efficiency Tests(Compulsory Test)and 2. Skill Test in Game.
- Physical Efficiency Test has 400 Marks while the Skill test in-game has 100 Marks.
Marks distribution for the Physical Efficiency Test given below(for Male):
|100 meters run||100|
|Putting the shot (6 Kgs.)||100|
| 800 meters run||100|
Marks distribution for the Physical Efficiency Test given below(for Female):
|100 meters run||100|
|Putting the shot (4 Kgs.)||100|
| 400 meters run||100|
Note - The Candidate has to choose either High Jump or Long Jump. Candidate has to mention an option in
the application. Changing of an option at the time of test is not permitted.
TS PECET 2022 Results
The TS PECET 2022 result will be declared after the entrance exam has been conducted. The result will be announced on the official website. The candidates can get the result/rank card/score card by entering the hall ticket number and DOB.
TS PECET 2022 Tie-breaking rule
If the score of more than one candidate is the same, then the tie-breaking rule will be followed to resolve the tie case:
- Firstly, the marks scored in physical efficiency tests will be taken into consideration.
- In case of a further tie, marks scored in skill tests in games will be taken into consideration.
- If a tie still exists, the age of the candidates will be considered. The older candidates will be given priority over younger ones.
- Even after all these, if the tie persists, a common rank will be given. The same will be resolved at the time of admission based on marks in the qualifying exam.
TS PECET 2022 Rank Card
TS PECET 2022 Rank Card will be published on the website after the announcement of results. Candidates can directly download the Rank Cards from the Website.
NOTE: TS PECET 2022 Rank cards will not be sent to the Candidates. Therefore the Candidate must download the Rank Card from the Website: pecet.tsche.ac.in
TS PECET 2022 Counselling
TS PECET 2022 Counselling will be conducted through a Web-based counselling process after the declaration of the result of TS PECET 2022. The date of counselling will be notified in newspapers and on the official website of the competent authority.
Documents required at the time of PECET 2022 counseling
Candidates must produce the following original certificates at the time of the entrance test.
1. Sports Merit Certificates.
2. Pass Certificate in any one of the following courses: D.P.Ed / NIS / Yoga / Sports Management / Sports Science / Sports Journalism / Olympic Education / Basic Course in Adventure Sport.
3. N.C.C. Certificate (C-Certificate / B-Certificate)
4. Documents related to CAP (Children of Armed Persons).
5. One set of attested Photostat copies of all the above certificates along with a Photostat copy of Hall Ticket.
Note: Xerox copies of Sports Certificates must be attested by the concerned Secretary of the association.
TS PECET 2022 Highlights
Given below the vital points regarding TS PECET 2022
Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test
TS PECET 2022
Once a year
Mode of Examination
Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda
TS PECET Website
About Mahatama Gandhi University
Mahatama Gandhi University previously known as Nalgonda University was established in 2007 and was renamed as Mahatama Gandhi University in 2008. The university is responsible for promoting Physical Education and sports activities. The University is been conducting various entrance exams successfully. Mahatma Gandhi University is located in Nalgonda town situated at a distance of 90 km from Hyderabad. This is committed to the cause and promotion of academic excellence. The University also has an agenda of tapping & developing human resources in tune with the changing times.