TS PECET 2020 Admit Card will be released on the official website for those candidates who will submit their application form without any issue. Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda will release the TS PECET Hall Ticket. Candidates have to enter their registration no and DOB to download the hall ticket. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about TS PECET 2020 Admit Card.
TS PECET 2020 Admit Card
Candidate can check the dates related to TS PECET 2020 Admit Card from the below-given table:
|TS PECET 2020 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Hall ticket download starts||20 April 2020|
|TS PECET 2020 exam ||13 May 2020|
The basic instructions for candidates regarding the TS PECET 2020 Admit card are mentioned below.
- Candidates have to enter registration number and date of birth to open their hall ticket.
- Candidates must check every detail mentioned in the admit card carefully.
- In case of any discrepancy found on the admit card, immediately contact the authority.
- Candidates must take the print out of the admit card for future reference.
Documents needed to take in the exam
Candidate must bring the following documents on the day of examination:
1. TS PECET 2020 Admit card
2. One valid ID proof from the following:
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
How to download TS PECET 2020 Admit card
Candidate can refer to the below-given steps to download the TS PECET 2020 Hall Ticket.
Step 1: Log in
- Visit the official website: (https://pecet.tsche.ac.in/PECET/PECET_HomePage.aspx#)
- Click on the link "Download Hall ticket"
- Enter the Registration No and date of Birth
Step 2: Display
- After entering the detail click on "download hall ticket"
- Admit Card will appear on the screen.
Step 3: Printout
Candidate must save and take print of the TS PECET 2020 Admit card for further process.
Discrepancies/ error in the hall ticket
In case the candidate forgets his registration ID, immediately contact TS PECET 2020 office or visit the official website for more details.
Details on TS PECET 2020 Admit Card
Following documents will be present on the TS PECET 2020 Admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Exam date
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Exam time
- Important instruction
TS PECET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the given information regarding the TS PECET 2020 exam pattern mentioned below:
- PECET exam 2020 will be conducted in two parts: 1. Physical Efficiency Tests(Compulsory Test)and 2. Skill Test in Game.
- Physical Efficiency Test has 400 Marks while the Skill test in-game has 100 Marks.