SVUCET 2020 is scheduled to be held from 09 - 16 October 2020. The Admit Card will be released in the first week of October 2020. Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test 2020 is organised by Sri Venkateswara University. This exam is a university level exam which conducts once in a year to offer admission in various postgraduate courses. The candidates can get admission to Sri Venkateswara University colleges. Candidates must read the complete article to know all notifications and latest updates about SVUCET 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
- SVUCET 2020 will be held from 09 - 16 October 2020.
- The admit card will be released in the first week of October 2020.
SVUCET 2020 Admit card
Candidates have to check the below-mentioned points regarding SVU common entrance test 2020 admit card:
- Candidates have to download their SVUCET Admit Card 2020 from the official website of the university from 15 July 2020.
- Admit card will not be sent by post.
- Candidates must enter their application number and password.
- SVUCET-2020 hall ticket is to be produced at the time of admission. The candidates are advised to preserve the hall ticket carefully.
- Entrance tests will be conducted at Tirupati and Kurnool. If the number of applicants is less than 750 will be conducted at Tirupati only.
- Candidates have to bring the admit card on the day of the examination.
- Applicants without admit card will not be allowed to give the exam.
SVUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check SVUCET 2020 exam pattern in the given below information:
Exam Pattern for SVUCET 2020
|Exam Mode||Offline(Pen and Paper)|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
Section A: 30 questions
Section B: 30 questions
Section C: 40 questions
Candidates can go through the exam pattern of SVU common entrance test and can start preparing for the exam accordingly.
SVUCET 2020 Syllabus
Applicants can go through the syllabus of SVUCET 2020 through below given details:
|Botany||Botany syllabus PDF|
|Aquaculture||Aquaculture syllabus PDF|
|Biochemistry||Biochemistry syllabus PDF|
|History||History syllabus PDF|
|Biotech||Biotech syllabus PDF|
|Commerce||Commerce syllabus PDF|
|Economics||Economics syllabus PDF|
|English||English syllabus PDF|
|Hindi||Hindi syllabus PDF|
SVUCET 2020 Preparation Tips
Given below are some preparation tips for SVUCET exam 2020, which would help candidates to score well and hence qualify the exam
- Candidate must have the full knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus of SVUCET 2020.
- They can make short notes and highlight important topics and concepts.
- Studying from the prescribed study material and recommended books will help.
- Candidates can practice from the sample papers available on the official website.
- Self-study is the most important part of any preparation.
SVUCET 2020 Result
Candidates can check the SVUCET 2020 results on the official website. Candidates will have to enter their Roll number and date of birth to download the result
- There are no qualifying marks in SVUCET Entrance test. All the candidates will be awarded test-wise Rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
- Through results, candidates can check their marks obtained.
- The result will be declared on the official website by the authorities.
- Candidates can download the scorecard and must preserve it for future use.
- Only qualified candidates will proceed to the next selection step.
- Qualified candidates will be offered scholarships on the basis of their score in the entrance examination.
SVUCET 2020 Tie-Breaking Rule
When there is a tie on the basis of marks obtained in the test as a whole,
- It will be resolved based on the marks obtained in Section C.
- If there is still a tie, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Section B.
- If there is still a tie, it will be resolved as per seniority in age.
SVUCET 2020 Counselling
SVUCET 2020 counselling will be started after the Payment of online Counseling Registration fee. Candidates are advised to carry necessary certificates for certificate verification during the counselling process. At the time of Certificate Verification, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate.
- SVUCET 2020 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission will not be given if T.C. from the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted).
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates.
- Study certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahsildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates, obtained in the year 2020 OR permanent caste certificate.
- White Ration Card / Income certificate from the Tahsildar obtained in 2020 (for those who wish to apply for Scholarship/ fee concession). Fee concession will be given if the income certificate is submitted.
- Relevant certificate in case of physically challenged /extracurricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of the armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents for the stay in the state of A.P. from Tahsildar in case of candidates, who have studied outside A.P./ carried out the private study.
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates).
- Two Passport size photographs.
- Note: Bonified /Course completed Certificates are not allowed for Admission instead of Transfer Certificate).
- Alexa College of Education
- Anantha College of Law
- Annamacharya College of Education
- Bhaskar Law College
- Jagan's Institute Of Management Studies Nellore
- K.S.R.M College of Engineering
- Kandula School of Management
- KKC College of Law
- Narayana College of Education
- NBKR Institute of Science & Technology
- Rao's Institute of Management Studies
- Rosamma Minority College of Education
- Smt. Basava Rama Tarakam Memorial Law College
SVUCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through given details related to SVU common entrance test 2020 application:
- The online application form can be filled from 03 June 2020 on the official website.
- Candidates must be very careful while filling the application form.
- Candidates can apply for multiple exams in one form.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- After filling the application form, the candidate must click the submit button.
- Incomplete or wrong information will not get accepted.
- After completion of the application process system generated Application number so candidates must keep it safe.
- Application fees that candidates paid for the entrance exam are non-refundable.
- There will be a fine of Rs 500/- if the form will be submitted after the last date.
SVUCET 2020 Application Fees
Category wise application fees are given in the following table:
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay application fees through online mode only by using credit card/ debit card/ Net banking.
Note: Bank charges is applicable as per the payment option selected by the candidates.
SVUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check their SVUCET test 2020 eligibility criteria in the given below points:
- Candidates should secure 40% marks in their qualifying exam.
- For admission into M.Ed., candidates must have 50% marks in B.Ed.
- For admission into M.Sc. Tech in Hydrogeology, the aggregate marks in M.Sc. should be 50%.
- Candidates who are in final year are also eligible to take the test. But they must qualify the exam with required marks at the time of admission.
- Applicants who pass the qualifying examinations in September / October supplementary examinations of 2020 are not eligible for admission during the academic year 2020-21.
- Foreign national/NRI candidates can take admission without entrance test to satisfy the eligibility criteria and production of student visa for the period of study at the University.
SVUCET 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights of SVUCET exam 2020 through the below-given table:
|Exam Name||SVU Common Entrance Test 2020 (SVUCET 2020)|
|Conducting Body||Sri Venkateswara University|
|SVUCET Official website||https://www.svuniversity.edu.in/|
|Exam Purpose||To give admissions in PG courses|
About SVUCET 2020
The Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati conducts a Common Entrance Test known as SVUCET. This exam is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Admissions. This entrance is taken by the candidates who wish to pursue post-graduate courses at Sri Venkateswara University.
About Sri Venkateswara University
Sri Venkateswara University (commonly referred to as S. V. University or SVU) is a state university in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was founded in 1954 by chief minister Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu. The first vice-chancellor was S Govindarajulu Naidu. The university is named after Lord Venkateswara whose shrine is located in the city. The university campus covers a large area on land donated by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. It is located on the West side of Tirupati, surrounded by the other universities in the city, namely Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences and Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha.