SVUCET 2022 also known as Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test will be organized by Sri Venkateswara University tentatively in the month of June 2022(tentative). This exam is a university-level exam that is conducted once a year to offer admission in various postgraduate courses. The candidates can get admission into colleges that are affiliated with Sri Venkateswara University. Candidates must read the complete article to know all notifications and latest updates about SVUCET 2022 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
SVUCET 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the SVUCET 2022 exam status from the below table:
|Exam status||Official notification is yet to release|
|Application form||Yet to start|
SVUCET 2022 Important Dates
Check the below table to know the dates for SVUCET 2022 Registration:
SVUCET 2022 Schedule
|Important Events/ Schedule||Dates (Tentative)|
Application Form Start Date
|Jun 3, 2022|
Application Form Last Date
|Sep 15, 2022|
|Late Date to Submit Application Form with late fee || To be announced|
|Last date for submission of printout of Application Form||To be announced|
Admit Card Availability
|To be announced|
|SVUCET 2022 Date||Oct 9, 2022, to Oct 16, 2022 |
|Oct 15, 2022 |
Commencement of Counselling
|To be announced|
Stay connected to the page to know more about the exact dates of the SVUCET online application.
SVUCET 2022 Application Form
- The online application form can be filled on the official website from the first week of June 2022.
- Candidates must be very careful while filling the application form.
- Candidates can apply for multiple exams in one form.
- Candidates need to upload a scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- After filling the application form, the candidate must click the submit button.
- Incomplete or wrong information will not get accepted.
- After completion of the application process system generated an Application number so candidates must keep it safe.
- Application fees that candidates paid for the entrance exam are non-refundable.
- There will be a fine of Rs 500/- if the form will be submitted after the last date.
SVUCET 2022 Application Fees
Category wise application fees are given in the following table:
SVUCET Registration Fees
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay application fees through online mode only by using credit card/ debit card/ Net banking.
Note: Bank charges are applicable as per the payment option selected by the candidates.
SVUCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should secure 40% marks in their qualifying exam.
- For admission into M.Ed., candidates must have 50% marks in B.Ed.
- For admission into M.Sc. Tech in Hydrogeology, the aggregate marks in M.Sc. should be 50%.
- Candidates who are in their final year are also eligible to take the test. But they must qualify for the exam with the required marks at the time of admission.
- Foreign national/NRI candidates can take admission without an entrance test to satisfy the eligibility criteria and production of student visas for the period of study at the University.
SVUCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check SVUCET 2022 exam pattern in the given below information:
SVUCET 2022 Question Format
|Exam Mode||Offline(Pen and Paper)|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
Section A: 30 questions
Section B: 30 questions
Section C: 40 questions
Candidates can go through the exam pattern of the SVU common entrance test and can start preparing for the exam accordingly.
SVUCET 2022 Syllabus
Applicants can go through the syllabus of SVUCET 2022 through the below-given details:
|Botany||Botany syllabus PDF|
|Aquaculture||Aquaculture syllabus PDF|
|Biochemistry||Biochemistry syllabus PDF|
|History||History syllabus PDF|
|Biotech||Biotech syllabus PDF|
|Commerce||Commerce syllabus PDF|
|Economics||Economics syllabus PDF|
|English||English syllabus PDF|
|Hindi||Hindi syllabus PDF|
SVUCET 2022 Preparation Tips
Given below are some preparation tips for the SVUCET exam 2022, which would help candidates to score well and hence qualify for the exam
- The candidate must have full knowledge of the exam pattern and syllabus of SVUCET 2022.
- They can make short notes and highlight important topics and concepts.
- Studying from the prescribed study material and recommended books will help.
- Candidates can practice from the sample papers available on the official website.
- Self-study is the most important part of any preparation.
SVUCET 2022 Admit card
- Candidates have to download their SVUCET Admit Card 2022 from the official website of the university.
- Admit cards will not be sent by post.
- Candidates must enter their application number and password.
- SVUCET-2022 hall ticket is to be produced at the time of admission. The candidates are advised to preserve the hall ticket carefully.
- Entrance tests will be conducted at Tirupati and Kurnool. If the number of applicants is less than 750 will be conducted at Tirupati only.
- Candidates have to bring the admit card on the day of the examination.
- Applicants without admit card will not be allowed to give the exam.
SVUCET 2022 Result
Candidates can check the SVUCET 2022 results on the official website. Candidates will have to enter their Roll number and date of birth to download the result
- There are no qualifying marks on the SVUCET Entrance test. All the candidates will be awarded test-wise Rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.
- Through results, candidates can check their marks obtained.
- The result will be declared on the official website by the authorities.
- Candidates can download the scorecard and must preserve it for future use.
- Only qualified candidates will proceed to the next selection step.
- Qualified candidates will be offered scholarships based on their score in the entrance examination.
SVUCET 2022 Tie-Breaking Rule
When there is a tie based on marks obtained in the test as a whole,
- It will be resolved based on the marks obtained in Section C.
- If there is still a tie, it will be resolved based on marks obtained in Section B.
- If there is still a tie, it will be resolved as per seniority in age.
SVUCET 2022 Counselling
SVUCET 2022 counselling will be started after the Payment of the online Counseling Registration fee. Candidates are advised to carry necessary certificates for certificate verification during the counselling process. At the time of Certificate Verification, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate.
- SVUCET 2022 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission will not be given if T.C. from the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted).
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates.
- Study certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahsildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates, obtained in the year 2022 OR permanent caste certificate.
- White Ration Card / Income certificate from the Tahsildar obtained in 2022 (for those who wish to apply for Scholarship/ fee concession). Fee concession will be given if the income certificate is submitted.
- Relevant certificate in case of physically challenged /extracurricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of the armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents for the stay in the state of A.P. from Tahsildar in case of candidates, who have studied outside A.P./ carried out the private study.
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates).
- Two Passport size photographs.
- Note: Bonified /Course completed Certificates are not allowed for Admission instead of Transfer Certificate).
- Alexa College of Education
- Anantha College of Law
- Annamacharya College of Education
- Bhaskar Law College
- Jagan's Institute Of Management Studies Nellore
- K.S.R.M College of Engineering
- Kandula School of Management
- KKC College of Law
- Narayana College of Education
- NBKR Institute of Science & Technology
- Rao's Institute of Management Studies
- Rosamma Minority College of Education
- Smt. Basava Rama Tarakam Memorial Law College
SVUCET 2022 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights of SVUCET exam 2022 through the below-given table:
|Exam Name||SVU Common Entrance Test 2022 (SVUCET 2022)|
|Conducting Body||Sri Venkateswara University|
|SVUCET Official website||https://www.svuniversity.edu.in/|
|Exam Purpose||To give admissions in PG courses|
About Sri Venkateswara University
Sri Venkateswara University (commonly referred to as S. V. University or SVU) is a state university in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was founded in 1954 by chief minister Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu. The first vice-chancellor was S Govindarajulu Naidu. The university is named after Lord Venkateswara whose shrine is located in the city. The university campus covers a large area of land donated by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. It is located on the West side of Tirupati, surrounded by the other universities in the city, namely Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, and Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha.