Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharma.D 2022 application form will be released by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Malleshwaram at the state level. The interested candidates can apply online from the official website. After registering for this exam the aspirants will be offered admission into Pharmacy & Diploma in Pharmacy 2022. This common entrance exam is conducted once a year. For further information, candidates can read the below article.
Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharma.D 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharma.D status from below:
No official notification has been released by the conducting authority.
Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharma.D 2022 Dates
Check the complete schedule (Tentative)for Karnataka M.Pharma & Pharma D 2022 (PG Entrance Test) from the table below.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Entry of Application Online||To be Announced|
|Last date for Application Online||To be Announced|
|Karnataka 2022 PGCET Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Downloading of Admission Tickets||To be Announced|
|Release Date of Provisional Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Release Date of Final Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Date of Result||To be Announced|
|Document Verification and Seat Allotment||To be Announced|
Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharma.D 2022 Application Form
Below are some steps involved in filling of the Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharma.D 2022 Application form:
- The application form will be available on the official website http://www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website.
- The application form will require various details to be filled in.
- Candidates are required to fill in all the details like name, gender, date of birth, qualification etc.
- The applicant has to fill the application form very carefully.
- Wrong information in the application form will not be accepted.
- After filling the application form, the candidate has to click on the submit button.
- Applicants will be asked to upload the required documents i.e. signature and photograph.
- All the documents should be uploaded in the prescribed size and format.
- After the successful filling of the application form, an application number will be generated.
- The application number must be kept safe for further use.
Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharma.D 2022 Application Fee
Mode of payment - The prescribed registration fee should be submitted via online mode through the payment gateway by the candidate.
Application fee for Karnataka PGCET M -Pharma and Pharma- D exam 2022
|General and OBC candidates||Rs.1500/-|
|SC, ST and Category - I and PH candidates||Rs. 800/-|
- Payment can be done using one of the following options:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card
- Payment should not be made through Demand Draft or any other mode of payment other than what is mentioned above.
Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharma.D 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Below is some eligibility for Karnataka PG common entrance exam 2022 for M- Pharma and Pharma-D 2022 the candidate must check before applying for the exam: Candidates with 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST) in B.Pharma are eligible for this exam.
- Candidate should not have attained the age of 45 years on the last date submission of the application of PG Entrance Test.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and should have born in the Karnataka state.
- The candidate must have passed B. Pharm from any recognized Indian University established by law located in Karnataka state or any other degree courses in Pharmacy in an institution located in Karnataka state recognized as equivalent by RGUHS, Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) or All India Council of Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E.) with not less than 55% of the maximum marks, 50% in case of SC/ST Cat-I (aggregate of four years) prescribed for the Qualifying examination shall be eligible for the admission to the M.Pharm course.
- An applicant who has completed or is completing Industrial training on or before 31 July 20120 are eligible for Entrance Test.
- Provided candidates who are in the final year of B.Pharm course in colleges recognized by PCI and AICT are also eligible to appear for the Entrance Test under the Regulations.
For Pharm –D (Post Baccalaureate)
- Candidate must have passed B. Pharm Degree examination from any approved Board or University established by law located in Karnataka or any other degree courses in Pharmacy in an institution located in Karnataka recognized as equivalent by RGUHS, Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) or All India Council of Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E.) with not less than 55% of the maximum marks (aggregate of four years).
- For SC/ST & Category-I (Karnataka) candidates, the prescribed percentage of marks will be 50% of the maximum marks in the qualifying examination.
- An applicant who has completed or completing Industrial training on or before 31 July 2019 are eligible for the Entrance Test provided, candidates who are in the final year of the B.Pharm course in colleges recognized by PCI are also eligible to appear for the Entrance Test under the Regulation.
Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharma.D 2022 Exam Pattern
The Examination conducted at Predetermined Test Centers at Bangalore only. The details of the Test Centre will be intimated in the Hall Ticket. The place & date will be announced on the KEA website.
- The medium of exam - English only.
- Questions will be of objective type, each question having one best response out of four possible alternatives.
- There will be one Question Paper (booklet) consisting of 100 questions with a duration of 90 minutes.
- Each question carries one mark. The correct answer will be awarded – one mark
- Subject wise distribution of marks for Entrance Test: Four departments exist in pharmacy namely Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharma chemistry and Pharmacology. A total of 100 questions will be selected by giving 25 question weightage to each department. For both the Courses (M.Pharm & Pharm.D (PB)), the same question paper will be set.
Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharma.D 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card for Karnataka M.Pharma & Pharma-D 2022 (PG Entrance Test) will be released on the official website.
- The hall ticket will be issued only to those candidates who have filled the application form on time with the requisite fee.
- Only the candidates who possess the Hall Ticket shall be allowed to appear for the Entrance Test.
- In case of loss of Hall Ticket, the candidates should contact the Chief Superintendent of the centre one hour earlier for assistance.
- The details of the Test Centre will be intimated in the Hall Ticket.
Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharma.D 2022 Answer key
Answer Key of Karnataka M.Pharma & Pharma D 2022 (PG Entrance Test) will release officially on the official website of KEAM. Candidates can answer key to match up to their answers and calculate their probable score. Also, they will be given an opportunity to object the same if not satisfied.
Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharma.D 2022 Result
The examinees can check here the details of Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharma.D Result 2022:
- The Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the Entrance Test.
- Provisional Merit lists will be published on the KEA website.
- The minimum percentage of marks required for admission is 50% for General Merit candidates and 40% for candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC categories.
Computation of result Criteria:
- >=50% in PGET for “GM” and >=40% in PGET for “SC, ST & OBC”
- Marks Secured in PGET (1st Order) – Descending
- If candidates have secured same marks in PGET then go to Total No. of attempts taken in UG (2nd Order) – Ascending
- If candidates have secured same marks in PGET & same Total No. of attempts taken in UG then go to % of total marks secured in UG (3rd Order) – Descending
- If candidates have secured the same marks in PGET, same Total No. of attempts taken in UG & same % of total marks in UG then go to % of final year marks secured in UG (4th Order) – Descending.
Documents to be produced at the time of Verification
- S.S.L.C. Marks Card
- Birth Certificate/Cumulative Record/any other certificate for proof of place of birth.
- B.Sc (Nursing)/PC B.Sc (Nursing)/BPT Marks Card / B.Pharm Marks Card of all Phases/Years
- Degree Certificate issued by the University
- Attempt Certificate issued by the Principal of the concerned college
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship/Industrial Training Completion Certificate or Certificate indicating the likely date of completion
- Council/Board Registration Certificate. B.Sc (Nursing), PC B.Sc Nursing/ BPT / B.Pharm
- Professional Experience Certificate in case of Nursing
- Domicile Certificate or Study Certificate from 1st to 10th Standard.
- Valid Income & Category Certificate
- Certificate under article 371-J for claiming HK region reservation issued by the competent authority.
- In the case of the Married women category certificate in the name of the candidate name along with the Husband’s name.
- Any other Certificates required.
Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharma.D 2022 Highlights
The candidates can check hearby Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharma.D 2022 highlights:
Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharma.D 2022 Basic Details
|Exam Name||Karnataka PGCET M.Pharma & Pharma.D 2022|
|Conducting body||Karnataka Examinations Authority, Malleshwaram |
|Frequency||Once a year|
About Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
Government of Karnataka established Common Entrance Test Cell in 1994 for conducting the entrance test and determining the eligibility/merit, for admission to the first year of full-time professional courses for Government share of seats in Medical, Dental, Indian systems of medicine and Homeopathy, Engineering/Architecture Courses, Farm Science i.e, B.sc. (Agriculture), B.sc. (Sericulture), B.sc (Horticulture), B.sc(Forestry), B.sc. Agri Bio Tech, BHSc.(Home Science), B.Tech (Agri.Engg), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.FSc.(Fisheries), B.Tech (Food Science & Tech)., B.Sc. (Agri.Marketing & Co-Op), B-Pharma, Pharma-D Courses.