Karnataka PGCET M -Pharma and Pharma- D 2020 is conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority, Malleshwaram to offer admission to Pharmacy & Diploma in Pharmacy 2020. The form will be released in second week of September 2020. Exam date will be in the last week of September 2020 at the state level. This common entrance exam is conducted once in a year. For further information, candidates can read the below article.
Karnataka PGCET M -Pharma and Pharma- D 2020 Application Form
Below are some steps involved in filling of the Karnataka PGCET M -Pharma and Pharma- D 2020 Application form:
- The application form will be available on the official website http://www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website.
- The application form will require various details to be filled in.
- Candidates are required to fill all the details like name, gender, date of birth, qualification etc.
- The applicant has to fill the application form very carefully.
- Wrong information in the application form will not be accepted.
- After filling the application form, the candidate has to click on the submit button.
- Applicants will be asked to upload the required documents i.e. signature and photograph.
- All the documents should be uploaded in the prescribed size and format.
- After the successful filling of the application form, an application number will be generated.
- Application number must be kept safe for further use.
Karnataka PGCET M -Pharma and Pharma- D 2020 Application Fee
Mode of payment - The prescribed registration fee should be submitted via online mode through payment gateway by the candidate.
Application fee for Karnataka PGCET M -Pharma and Pharma- D exam 2020
|General and OBC candidates||Rs.5000/-|
|SC, ST and Category - I and PH candidates||Rs.1250/-|
- Payment can be done using one of the following options:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card
- Payment should not be made through Demand Draft or any other mode of payment other than what is mentioned above.
Karnataka PGCET M -Pharma and Pharma- D 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Below are some eligibility for Karnataka PG common entrance exam 2020 for M- Pharma and Pharma-D 2020 the candidate must check before applying for the exam: Candidates with 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST) in B.Pharma are eligible for this exam.
- Candidate should not have attained the age of 45 years on the last date submission of the application of PG Entrance Test.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should have born in the Karnataka state.
- Candidate must have passed B.Pharm from any recognized Indian University established by law located in Karnataka state or any other degree courses in Pharmacy in an institution located in Karnataka state recognized as equivalent by RGUHS, Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) or All India Council of Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E.) with not less than 55% of the maximum marks, 50% in case of SC/ST Cat-I (aggregate of four years) prescribed for the Qualifying examination shall be eligible for the admission to the M.Pharm course.
- An applicant who has completed or is completing Industrial training on or before 31 July 20120 are eligible for Entrance Test.
- Provided candidates who are in the final year of B.Pharm course in colleges recognized by PCI and AICT are also eligible to appear for the Entrance Test under the Regulations.
For Pharm –D (Post Baccalaureate)
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should have born in the Karnataka state.
- Candidate must have passed B.Pharm Degree examination from any approved Board or University established by law located in Karnataka or any other degree courses in Pharmacy in an institution located in Karnataka recognized as equivalent by RGUHS, Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) or All India Council of Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E.) with not less than 55% of the maximum marks (aggregate of four years).
- For SC/ST & Category-I (Karnataka) candidates, the prescribed percentage of marks will be 50% of the maximum marks in the qualifying examination.
- An applicant who has completed or completing Industrial training on or before 31 July 2019 are eligible for Entrance Test provided, candidates who are in the final year of B.Pharm course in colleges recognized by PCI are also eligible to appear for the Entrance Test under the Regulation.
Karnataka PGCET M -Pharma and Pharma- D 2020 Exam Pattern
The Examination conducted at Predetermined Test Centers at Bangalore only. The details of Test Centre will be intimated in the Hall Ticket. The place & date will be intimated in the KEA website.
- The medium of exam - English only.
- Questions will be of objective type, each question having one best response out of four possible alternatives.
- Each question carries one mark. Correct answer will be awarded – one mark
- Subject wise distribution of marks for Entrance Test: Four departments exist in pharmacy namely Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharma chemistry and Pharmacology. Total 100 questions will be selected by giving 25 question weightage to each department. For both the Courses (M.Pharm & Pharm.D (PB)), same question paper will be set.
Karnataka PGCET M -Pharma and Pharma- D 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for Karnataka M.Pharma & Pharma-D 2020 (PG Entrance Test) will be released on the official website. The hall ticket will be issued only to those candidates who have filled the application form on time with the requisite fee. Only the candidates who possess the Hall Ticket shall be allowed to appear for the Entrance Test. In case of loss of Hall Ticket, the candidates should contact the Chief Superintendent of the centre one hour earlier for assistance.