SVUCET Application Form 2021 will be available in June 2021 (tentative) on the official website of the Sri Venkateswara University. The candidates can fill & submit the form online only. Those who are interested to apply for more than the test can apply in a single registration. Such applicants will have to pay the application fee depending upon the selected tests. The candidates will be filling the form for Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test 2021 through which the admission to the various following courses M.A., M.Sc., M.Com. M.Ed., M.P.Ed., and M.L.I.Sc. will be given at the Sri Venkateswara University. Go through the complete article to know more about SVUCET 2021 application form.
Application forms for SVUCET 2021 will be released in the first week of June 2021 by Sri Venkateswara University
SVUCET Application Form 2021 Dates
Check the below table to know the dates for SVUCET 2021 Registration:
SVUCET Application Registration Dates 2021
|Start date of Online registration ||The first week of June 2021|
|Uploading of Online Application with fine R.500/- + Registration fee||The first week of July 2021|
|Last date for submission of printout of online application||The second week of July till 5:00 P.m|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||The second week of July onwards|
|SUVCET 2021 exam date||Last week of July 2021|
Stay connected to the page to know more about the exact dates of the SVUCET online application.
SVUCET Application Form 2021
Candidates must check the SVUCET 2021 Eligibility criteria before filling the form. Applicants can read the few basic information related to the SVUCET 2021 application form before filling it to avoid any kind of mistake.
- The candidates must apply online on the official website of the university only.
- Must not fill more than one form, if want to appear for more than one test just need to submit the registration fee depending on the tests.
- The form must be submitted on or before the last date.
- Candidates must give all relevant details. Personal mobile & valid email id should be given to get all related information shortly. No postal correspondence regarding admission will be made under any circumstances.
- The applicants must be ready with a scanned copy of their passport size photograph & signature.
- Must be ready with the Debit/ Credit card / Net banking details for fee payment.
- The system generated Application number will be displayed for future reference.
- Must get the printout of the filled form & keep it safe until the admission process.
How to Apply for SVUCET 2021?
The candidates can follow the below steps to apply for SVUCET 2021:
Step 1 - Registration
Read the below-given points for SVUCET registration:
- Visit the official website of Sri Venkateswara University.
- Find the link given to apply for SVUCET 2021. A link will also be provided here on the page once the date will be announced.
- After clicking on the link fill in the required details like Qualifying examination details, the medium of Study, First Language, Second Language, Subject 1, Subject 2, and Subject 3, select the Course(s).
- Then click on submit.
- Then proceed to fill the name and other personal details with the present address and Date of Birth. Please fill in the details as per the SSC certificate.
- After completion of the registration details entry, an OTP will be sent, please type the security code in the box provided in the registration form.
- As OTP will be typed "verified" message will display in green color.
- Then click “Register & Proceed” for filling the application.
Step 2 - Fill the Application Form
- Once the registration will be done, applicants will have to log in to fill in the remaining details namely, academic, Study, Reservation, and other personal details, upload a scanned copy of their passport photo and signature.
- Select the terms and conditions box, click the preview button.
- Once the form will be filled two options will be given " Back-Edit - for editing any mistakes, Save and print for continuing applying the application.
- Now it generates the Acknowledgement slip.
Step 3 - SVUCET 2021 Application Fee
Lastly, the candidates will need to deposit the fee as the form will not be accepted, check the details for SVUCET online payment:
SVUCET 2021 Registration Processing Fee
|SC/ST/PH||Rs 300/- (for each test)|
|OC/BC/Others||Rs 400/- (for each test)|
- Fee once paid will not be refunded by the authority in any case.
- Mode of Payment - Online (Debit / Credit card/ Net banking)
- Click on the Online Payment button from the left side navigation panel.
- After that click on the Online Payment through AB Bill Desk Button.
- Read & follow the instructions and click the checkbox to proceed with payment and click the proceed button.
- On making the payment a message will be sent stated" “Your Application is submitted successfully with Appl.No: xx with Payment Ref. Id: xx”.
- Once payment will be made, a pdf will be sent via email after 24 hours.
- Those who will complete the registration process will be able to download the application form at any point in time by entering the Application Number & Date of Birth.