TS PECET 2021 Application Form has been released on 08 March 2021. The last date to apply is 31 July 2021. Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda has released the application form online. This exam is conducted annually to enroll candidates in various B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education) and D.P.Ed (Diploma in Physical Education) courses. Candidates must check eligibility criteria before applying for TS PECET. Candidate can check the below-given article to know information regarding TS PECET 2021 Application Form.
- The last date to apply is 31 July 2021 till 05:00 pm.
- TS PECET 2021 Application Form has released on 08 March 2021. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
TS PECET 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidate can check the events and dates regarding TS PECET 2021 application form.
Events of TS PECET 2021
|TS PECET 2021 Application form||Dates|
|Online Application starts||08 March 2021|
|Last date for application|
08 May 2021
05 June 2021
30 June 2021
31 July 2021
TS PECET 2021 Application Form
Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test 2021 Application form has been released on 08 March 2021 on the official website of Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda. Candidates must check eligibility criteria before applying for TS PECET to avoid rejection of the application form.
- The candidate must read the prospectus carefully before applying.
- Candidate can apply through online mode only.
- Documents should be uploaded as prescribed by the authority.
- The registration fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- No application form correction facility will be provided by the university once the form is submitted.
- Candidate must take print of the application form for further process.
Documents required to fill the TS PECET 2021 Application form
The following are the documents that will be required to complete the form filling process.
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate
- The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO/Competent Authority.
How to fill the TS PECET 2021 Application form?
Candidate can check the below-given steps to avoid mistakes while filling the application form.
Step 1: Application Fee payments
- This will be the first step to fill the application form. Visit the official website: https://pecet.tsche.ac.in/PECET/PECET_HomePage.aspx.
- Click on the link "Make payment"
- Candidates can check the category wise TS PECET Application Fees 2021 from the given below table:
TS PECET Registration Fees 2021
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 400/-|
|Other Category||Rs. 800/-|
Mode of Payment
Candidate can pay the application fee through both online and TS - AP ONLINE mode as per their choice.
Through TS - AP ONLINE:
- Choose the nearest TS /AP Online center.
- Visit any of the above centers with the following mandatory details like:
- Hall Ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth.
- Mobile number
- Stream applying for M.TECH and M.PHARMA
Now the candidate will receive a Receipt of the Registration fee payment containing a Transaction Id. From the payment center.
Then the candidate has to visit the official website( https://pecet.tsche.ac.in) to complete the application process.
Through Online Mode
If a Candidate chooses the payment using Debit Card / Credit Card/Net Banking mode, go through the Instruction booklet carefully and be ready with all the required details for the online submission of the registration fee.
- Candidate has to fill the following details:
- Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Mobile Number Mentioned
- Valid Email ID
- Qualifying Degree
- Specialization in Qualifying Degree
- Choose PGECET Exam Paper for Entrance Test and select the Payment Type.
- Now Click on the “MAKE PAYMENT” button and proceed by filling the required details.
After the payment candidate will be redirected to the Payment Gateway site. The candidate is advised to note down the “Payment Reference Id.” for future reference.
Note: During the Payment process, do not click on Back / Refresh buttons.
Step 2: Check the payment status
The candidate is advised to check the status of the payment of the registration fee and then proceed further.
Step 3: Filling the application form
After the fee payment process candidate has to complete the application form by filling the personal, Qualification and address details. Candidate has to fill the following details:
- Name of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar card number
- Birth state and district
- Ration card number
- Category details
- Annual income
- Bank details
Address and contact details
- House number
- State / city / district
- Pin Code
- Contact number
- E-mail id
Qualifying examination details
- Major group subjects of BA / MA / Intermediate or any other degree
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying exam
- Year of passing
- The medium of the qualifying exam
- 10th class details
- 12th class details
Details of the Common Entrance Test
- Choice of jump
- Game opted for skill test
Step 4: Upload Documents
Now the candidate has to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature in the given prescribed format:
|Photograph||less than 50 kb||jpg/jpeg|
|Signature||less than 30 kb||jpg/jpeg|
Step 5: Submit/Preview
Now click on the Submit/Preview button, the candidate can view the Filled in Online Application Form. Candidate can modify the application form in case of filling the wrong information by clicking on the ‘modify’ button and after that on the "confirm button". After submission, a registration number will be generated which is to be noted down for the further process.
Step 6: Print of the application form
After all the process mention above if the candidate wants to take the print out of the application form, he/she can visit http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in and click on the link "Print Your Filled in Application".
- Candidate has to enter the Registration no, Mobile no and DOB.
- Click on "get application detail".
- Then click on the print button and take print of the application form.
TS PECET 2021 Application form correction window
Candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly as no application form correction window will be provided by the authority.