TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2023 Application Form dates will be announced soon. It is also known as Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association - Health Sciences. The exam will be organized by TNPPCA-HS. Tamil Nadu Entrance exam gets conducted at the State- Level. TNPPCA-HS Test provides admission in the Post Graduate M.Pharm Degree course and is held once a year. The candidates willing to appear in the exam must fill the application form on time. There are 28 campuses of this association where the candidate will get admission. Also, the candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying for the course. The candidates can go through the complete article to get further details about TNPPCA-HS 2023 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, etc.
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2023 Status
Candidates can check the TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2023 status from the below table:
|Application status||Official notification is yet to release|
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2023 Important Dates
Following are the important dates regarding TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2023.
|Application start date||June 2023|
|Application last date||August 2023|
|Exam date||October 2023|
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2023 Application Form
The applicants can visit the official website to fill out the form. The TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2023 application form can be filled out offline by downloading it from the official website. The applicants are advised to read the below instructions before filling out the form:
- The application form is in the OMR format.
- The applicants can visit the official site "tnppcahs.org" to download the application form.
- Each one must fill ONE form only to avoid rejection of forms.
- Fill the form with all your valid & required details like contact details, academic details, etc.
- The candidates must put their photographs & signature.
- A recent passport size photograph is to be pasted.
- The candidates must enclose the self-attested mandatory documents.
- The applicants must fill the form with the complete details.
- The application form (along with the mandatory documents) & (DD) is to be submitted to the address of the conducting body.
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm Application Fee
The application fee for the examination is given below:
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm Registration Fee 2023
|Gen/SC/ST/OBC/Transgender (for all candidates)||Rs 1500/-|
Mode of Payment: The candidates have to send a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in the favor of “TNPPCA-HS” payable at Chennai along with the application form to the address-
Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association - Health Sciences,
Prasanna Enclave, No: 30, Bharathi Avenue, (Near Kotturpuram Railway
Station), Kotturpuram, Chennai – 600 085
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2023 can be checked on the official website. The applicants must check it before filling the application form. The TNPPCA-HS 2023 eligibility are mentioned below:
- The applicants must hold a degree of B.Pharm. given by the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University or any other equivalent recognized university.
- The Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University must be submitted, if a candidate holds a B.Pharm. degree from any other university.
- The minimum of 55% mark (for OBC, BC, BCM, MBC) & 50% mark (for SC, SCA, and ST) in the B.Pharm. the degree is required to appear in this exam.
- The aggregate of all the semester marks in the B.Pharm. are taken for the calculation.
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2023 Exam Pattern
The interested candidates can check the exam pattern for the TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm on the official website.
|Multiple Choice Questions (OMR sheet)|
Number of Questions
Each question will carry 1 Mark. There will be No Negative Marks
Note- The answer must be shaded with the Ball Point Pen only.
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2023 Admit Card
The applicants can check the admit card for TNPPCA-HS on the official website of the board.
- The admit card will be released online on the official website.
- The candidates who will have the hall ticket will only be allowed to appear in the exam.
- The hall ticket/admit card contains details like name, exam centre, timing, etc.
- The applicants who have not received the admit card can contact the Consortium Office, TNPPCA-HS, two days before the conduct of the entrance examination.
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2023 Result
The essential details regarding the TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm exam result are given below:
- The applicants can check the result on the official website.
- The result will be declared in September 2023 (as per last year's date).
- After the result is declared the candidates can contact the respective affiliated colleges.
- There will be NO Rechecking / Revaluation / Retotalling of answer sheets.
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2023 Merit List
The merit list for TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm exam can be checked on the official website. The candidates can check the merit list below:
- The merit list will be drawn for a total mark of 100 by computing the entrance examination marks & the marks for the experience ( 90 marks for entrance examination + 10 marks for experience).
- 1 mark for each completed year (B.Pharm. degree) of experience as on 30.04.19.
Note: The candidates must note that the details mentioned on this page are based on the last year's information. For updates keep visiting the page.
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2023 Admission Procedure
Candidates selected for admission should give a declaration that he/she is liable for forfeiture of admission if suppression of facts is found at any time during or after admission to the course. The admission shall be liable for cancellation based on the declaration at any time during or after the admission to the course. The marks secured by the candidates in the Entrance Examination shall be considered for preparing the Merit List & accordingly admission will be provided to the candidates.
Insofar, Official details for TNPPCAHS Admission 2023 for M.Pharma has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year’s information brochure. As soon as Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association Health Sciences (TNPPCAHS) releases TNPPCAHS Admission 2023 information brochure for M.Pharma, details will be updated here.
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2023 Highlights
The candidates can check the highlights of the M.Pharm entrance exam in Tamil Nadu in the below table:
|Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association - Health Sciences Test|
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2023
Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association - Health Sciences
Once in a year
To be announced
|TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm Official Website|
About Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association - Health Sciences
The TNPPCA-HS is a consortium of private health sciences institutions in Tamilnadu affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R.Medical University, Chennai. The Association is registered under the Tamilnadu Societies Act 1975 and the Registration Number is SL.No.175/2004.
The objectives of it are as follows:
- To ensure cordial relationship, communication & co-operation between member institutions for effective sharing of resources towards enhancing the quality of teaching and training offered by them.
- To offer to counsel to member institutions for pooling of resources for effecting the reduction of cost of education.