TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2021 Exam Pattern has been published. TNPPCA HS i.e Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association conducts entrance exam at the State- Level. TNPPCA-HS admission test in the Post Graduate M.Pharm Degree course and is held once every year. Candidates are advised to fill and submit the application form within the stipulated time. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the course. Exam Pattern includes information related to question pattern of the entrance exam i.e no of questions, types of questions, several marks carried by each question, negative marking, marking scheme, compulsory and optional questions and many more. It is therefore advisable to read the complete article and keep checking the site for updates.
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2021 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern helps candidates to prepare well. Candidates can check TNPPCA M PHARM exam pattern for better understanding of the question paper. The below-provided table shows the required information on Exam Pattern.
| MCQ- Multiple Choice Questions on OMR sheet|
Total Number of Questions
For every right answer, one marks will be awarded. There is no No Negative Marks scheme.
Note- The answer must be shaded either in Black or Blue Ball Pen. The shading should be done as instructed in the paper.
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2021 Exam Guidelines
- Candidates must reach the exam hall before time.
- Candidates must carry the Exam Hall Ticket or Admit Card.
- Candidates must read the question carefully and must not take more time to avoid time shortage.
- Candidates must practice from previous years solved papers. Link of the Solved papers is been provided at the end of this article.
- Since it's on OMR sheet candidates must read the shading instructions carefully. Inappropriate shading would lead to cancellation of the answer sheet.
- Candidates are advised to attempt all the questions.
- There is no negative marking scheme.
To check more details on TNPPCA HS M. Pharm candidates can click on the below-provided links.
TNPPCA HS M. Pharm Exam
TNPPCA HS M. Pharm Previous Year's Question paper.