TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2021 Application Form or (Tamilnadu Private Professional Colleges Association - Health Sciences Test application) will be released soon. The exam is organized by Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association - Health Sciences (TNPPCA-HS) which associated with the Private Health Sciences Professional Colleges in Tamilnadu affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai. The exam is conducted to get admission to the Post Graduate M.Pharm Degree course. The interested candidates can go through the full article to know more about the TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2021 registration process.
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2021 Application Dates
The candidates can check the important dates for Tamilnadu M.Pharm entrance exam 2021 below:
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm Application Form 2021 Dates
|Online Application||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||To be announced|
The candidate must fill the form before the last date.
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2021 Application Fees
The application fees can be submitted by:
Offline Mode: The applicant had to submit the application fees via demand draft drawn in favour of “TNPPCA-HS” payable at Chennai along with the application form.
The address where the demand draft was to be sent is
Tamil Nadu Private Professional Colleges Association - Health Sciences,
Prasanna Enclave, No: 30, Bharathi Avenue, (Near Kotturpuram Railway
Station), Kotturpuram, Chennai – 600 085
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm Registration Fees 2021
|General/SC/ST/OBC candidates||Rs 1500/-|
TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2021 Application Form
The applicants can read the below-mentioned list for the registration process:
- The application form for TNPPCAHS 2021 can be filled via offline (OMR sheet).
- The registration form can be downloaded from the official website after it's release.
- The form must be filled to avoid rejection.
- Cutting, overwriting and erasing in the OMR Sheet should be strictly avoided.
- Multiple forms will lead to rejection. Hence, it is advised to fill the one form only.
- The filled form is to be sent to the office within the given date.
- The details filled must be relevant & photograph pasted must be according to the prescribed format.
- Photocopy / Fax copy of the application will not be accepted.
- The Application Register Number will be assigned by the Consortium.
- The application form without the demand draft will not be accepted.
- The candidate must mention their name on the demand draft.
Documents Required for TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2021 Application Form
The candidates must enclose an only self-attested xerox-copies of the following documents:
- B.Pharm.Degree Certificate or provisional pass certificate from the recognized University
- First-year Semester to final year Semester B.Pharm.Mark sheets issued by the University.
- Birth Certificate or copy of H.Sc.Certificate / School Leaving Certificate / College Leaving Certificate as evidence for Date of Birth.
- Permanent Registration Certificate of the State Pharmacy Council of the B.Pharm.Degree.
- Attempt Certificate in Final Year B.Pharm.course from the Head of the Institution studied in.
- Eligibility Certificate from the TamilNadu Dr M.G.R Medical University.
How to fill the offline Application Form for TNPPCA-HS M.Pharm 2021
The following are the steps for how to apply for B. Pharm in Tamilnadu:
- The applicants had to fill the (OMR sheet) application form carefully.
- The candidates had to fill the details like
- Academic details, etc.
- The applicants had to put the signature.
- Apply the passport size photograph.
- select the centre of examination.
- After completing send the registration form along with the fees & mandatory documents to the conducting body.