SMFWB 2021 Admission date is yet to be announced. State Medical Faculty of West Bengal Entrance Examination will be conducted by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal. SMFWB Paramedical exam 2021 will be conducted for admission to various Para Medical Courses in Government Institutions, and Non-Govt. The exam is conducted in offline mode (pen-paper based exam). Eligible candidates can apply for admission by online registration for SMFWBEE 2021 exam. Also, candidates can read the complete article to know more about SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2021 like Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, etc.
SMFWB Paramedical 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can take a look at all the Important dates for SMFWB Paramedical 2021.
|Admission process start||July 2021|
|Last date to apply||August 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||to be announced |
|Availability of online Mock test||to be announced |
|Test from Home||October 2021|
|Publication of Results||October 2021|
|Counselling||to be announced |
|Commencement of class||to be announced |
SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates can submit the West Bengal Paramedical Admission 2021 application form
through online mode only. SMFWB 2021 exam date will be announced by the authorities. West Bengal Paramedical updates will be released on the official website by the authorities. Authority has not released any hard or printed SMFWB application form. The applicants must check the eligibility before applying for the exam. All the information about SMFWB paramedical entrance exam 2021 registration is given below:
- The SMFWB paramedical application form 2021 will be available online.
- Candidate must register themselves on the SMFWB log in portal.
- Valid mobile number and/or unique email ID should be provided by the candidates as all information will be received from and sent through the registered mobile number and email ID.
- After entering the registration details like name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth and submitted, then they cannot be changed/modified/edited under normal circumstances.
- Information filled by the candidates in the application form must match with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application only. Multiple or duplication application will be rejected.
- Upload the scanned image of colour photograph and signature in a prescribed format.
- If there is any discrepancy found in the photograph/signature uploaded by the candidates, they will be informed through SMS/email and after that candidates have to take corrective action immediately within one day.
- The candidate must get the printout of the filled SMFWB paramedical application form 2020 for future uses.
- The paramedical admission date will be announced on the official website.
Given below is the details of photographs to be uploaded while filling the SMFWB paramedical application form 2020:
SMFWB Paramedical Application Form Image Specification
|Photograph||JPEG||10 kb to 100 kb.||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||JPEG||3 kb to 30 kb||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2021 Application Fee
Modes of Payment-The application fee can be paid through the following methods:
- Online - Candidates can pay the application fee in cashless mode by Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Offline - The application fee can also be paid in cash using the State Bank of India e-challan.
Check the SMFWB Paramedical Entrance Exam fee structure given in the table below:
SMFWBEE Registration Fees 2021
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 100/-|
- The registration fee can be paid through online mode only.
- No cash or challan payment will be accepted. The fee once paid will not be refunded in any case by the competent authority.
SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check the West Bengal Paramedical Admission 2021 eligibility criteria given below before filling the application form.
- Citizenship: The applying candidate must be a citizen of India
- Age Limit: The age criteria for applying candidates:
- The lower age limit is 17 years as of 01 September 2020.
- There is no upper age limit in appearing in the SMFWBEE 2020.
- General Academic Qualification
- Candidates have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized by any Indian University or a duly constituted Board with pass marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually.
- The Board of the Qualifying Examination must be recognized by the Central Government or State Government concerned.
SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2021 Admit Card
The SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2020
will be released after the entrance exam on the official website. The applicants can know the hall ticket details form below points:
- Admit cards will be generated on the notified date for the candidate
- Applicants have to carry to the examination centre a printed hard copy of the SMFWB admit card.
- Admit card will be released before the SMFWB 2020 exam date.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not mutilated/ distorted/ soiled even by accident.
- The candidates must know that duplicate SMFWB admit cards will not be generated. Hence, candidates
are advised to retain the admit cards carefully in a secured place in undamaged condition for all future purposes.
SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2021 can be checked below:
SMFWB Paramedical Admission Question Pattern 2021
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode (OMR based examination)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
Section - A (Physics & Chemistry)
Section -B (Biology)
|Division of Questions|
Section - A (Physics & Chemistry) - 50
Section -B (Biology) - 50
|Number of Questions||100 MCQs|
1 mark each
No Negative Marking will be done
If there will be any change in exam pattern it will be updated hence, stay connected to get the information for the same.
SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2021 Syllabus
The SMFWB exam Syllabus follows the WBCHSE Council’s complete syllabus of the 12th standard for Biological Sciences, Physics and Chemistry. Subject wise SMFWB exam syllabus given below:
The diversity of Living Organisms, Structural Organization of Plants, CELL: Structure & Function, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Reproduction in Organisms, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and its applications, Ecology and Environment.
- Dynamics of rotational motion,
- Kinetic Theory of Gasses,
- Waves, Optics,
- Electrostatic field and Electric potential,
- Capacitance and capacitors,
- Heating effect of current,
- Alternating current,
- Electromagnetic waves,
- Semiconductors and Electronics,
- Quantum theory
- Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic,
- Atomic Structure,
- Colloidal Solutions;
- Electrolyte solutions & Chemical Equilibrium,
- Gas Laws,
- The Periodic Table & The Chemical Families,
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure,
- Chemistry of Non-metallic Elements & Their compounds,
- Chemistry of Organic Compounds, Chemistry in Industry,
- Environmental Chemistry,
- Chemical Dynamics,
- Solutions, Acid-Base & Redox,
- Halogens, Metals,
- Organic Compounds,
SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2021 Result
The SMFWB 2020 result
will be displayed on the official website of the competent authority. The SMFWB result can be checked by entering the login details. Based on the papers (subjects) that appeared in the SMFWBEE 2020 followed by marks scored there-of, Six separate Merit Rank Lists shall be published.
Tie-breaking Methodology in the determination of Merit Rank
Tie-breaking Rule for Merit Rank List- I to VI - Higher marks in Biology will be considered.
Final Tie-breaking for Merit Lists - The applicants can check the details below:
- After application of the Tie-breaking Rules as applicable if there be still ties, the same
will be broken by the date of birth (DOB) of the candidates.
- The older candidate having preference over the younger one, if there be still ties in the date of birth (DOB) then the candidate who got a higher percentage of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in HS Examination or equivalent Examination, would be considered as higher Rank in the Merit List. This is applicable for both the Combined and individual Merit list.
SMFWB Paramedical Exam Centers
The candidates will have to choose the exam centre at the time of filling the application form. The exam/test centres for SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2020 are:
SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2021 Counselling
The SMFWB paramedical admission counselling will be done by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal.
- The qualified candidates will be called for the SMFWB counselling 2021.
- SMFWB counselling will be conducted in several rounds.
- The candidates will have to carry the original documents for verification purposes.
Online Choice Filling and Locking
For Round-I, Round-II, Round -III and Round – IV online choice filling & locking by the candidate can be done as per key dates mentioned in the admission schedule. If the fee is paid by a candidate through internet banking/credit card/debit card, then the choice filling open will be activated immediately or otherwise, the candidate has to wait for the next day to get the option activated. Candidates can fill in as much number of choices in order of preference as they wish to. Candidates are allowed to change or re-order their choices, delete earlier choices and add new choices any number of times until they lock their final choices.
Indicative seat Availability (Mock Choice Filling for Counseling)
Based on the number of registered candidates who have submitted their choices before the key dates mentioned in the admission schedule, the system will be able to provide an idea of the seats that candidates may be offered in Round-I for Govt/ GovtAided/ Private Institutes The indicative seat availability will be displayed on the website mentioned in the prospectus along with admission schedule. The final allotment of seat, in the allotment rounds, may be different than the indicative seat availability.
Online Seat Allotment
First Round: Seats will be allotted in the order of merit and preference/ choices as per seats available for each phase. The Seat allotment result will be available on the website under each Candidates Login ID. Candidates may get a print out of the allotment details from the above websites.
Second Round: The seat will be allotted against vacant seats available after the first round of allotment and reporting. Allotted candidates will not be allowed to alter or resubmit their choices.
Reporting at Allotted College/Institute
The outcome of the different rounds of seat allotment will be displayed on the websites www. smfwbee.in (as per admission schedule). Individual allotment letters will not be sent to the candidates by the faculty.
Candidates will produce all the relevant certificates in original including registration and counselling fee receipt for verification along with a provisional allotment letter, a signed print out of their online application form, their locked choices generated from the website at the time of reporting.
List of documents to be brought at the time of reporting in the institute:
The candidates, at the time of reporting, must bring the following Original Certificates/ Documents/ Testimonials along with two sets of duly attested photocopies of these with them. Any candidate, who fails to produce any of the required Certificate/Document /Testimonial at the time of reporting to the institution, will forfeit his/her claim to admission.
- High School Certificate / Madhymik Examination Admit Card
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & Detailed Marks Card.
- Character Certificate
- Online Line Application Form 2 Copies.
- Letter for Allotment of Seats 2 Copies.
- Medical Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Authorisation Certificate (if the candidates failed to appear in the verification centre)
- Two Recent Passport size Photograph (Color)
- Physically Handicapped Certificates from the recognized Medical Board.
- Rank Card.
Courses offered in SMFWB Paramedical
Following are the courses offered to the candidates in SMFWB Paramedical:
- Diploma in Cath Lab Technician
- Diploma in Critical Care Technology
- Diploma in Dialysis Technique
- Diploma In Electrocardiographic Technique
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology [Pathology, Microbiology & Biochemistry]
- Diploma in Neuro Electro Physiology
- Diploma In Operation Theatre Technology
- Diploma in Optometry with Ophthalmic Technique
- Diploma in Perfusion Technology
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Radiography [ Diagnostic ]
- Diploma in Radiotherapeutic Technology
SMFWB Paramedical 2021 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected by marks obtained in the Entrance Examination. After the publishing of the Merit List or during admission counselling if it is found that if an applicant had entered wrong information in the Application Form, his/her application for admission will be rejected even if their name appears in the Merit List and also a seat allotted in the respective course.
SMFWB Paramedical Admission 2021 Highlights
The highlights for the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal (SMFWB) are shown in the table:
SMFWB Paramedical Basic Information
SMFWB Paramedical Admission Entrance Examination
|Commonly Known |
West Bengal Paramedical Entrance Exam
|Full Name||State Medical Faculty of West Bengal Entrance |
|SMFWB Official Website||http://smfwb.in/|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|