Assam Special TET 2022 is conducted by the Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan (SSA) for Lower Primary level teachers. TET is the state-level eligibility exam for the recruitment of the teachers at Lower Primary level. The Special TET exam will be conducted for all contractual employees who have been or are presently working under the various programs of SSA, Assam. Check more details of Assam Special TET exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result. Read teh complete article to get complete information regarding assam tet 2022 lp and up, assam tet 2022 qualification, assam tet new notification 2022, assam tet 2022 syllabus, assam tet 2022 exam date, assam tet 2022 apply online, assam tet recruitment 2022, btr tet recruitment 2022. The application form for the Assam Special TET 2022 will be released on 15 September 2022.
- The application form for Assam Special TET 2022 will be released on 15 September 2022, by the conducting authority. The last date to apply for the application form is 26 September 2022 (tentatively). Click Here for further details, Click Now.
- The Assam Special TET exam is scheduled to be held on 24 October 2022.
Assam Special TET 2022 Dates
The candidates can check the important dates given in the table below.
Assam Special TET 2022 Schedule
|Events||Important Dates (tentative )|
|Start date of application form||16 September 2022|
|Last date to apply||26 September 2022|
|Last date to pay the application fee||26 September 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||October 2022|
|Assam Special TET 2022 Exam date||24 October 2022|
|Answer Key Release date||To be announced soon |
|Result Declaration||To be announced soon|
Assam Special TET 2022 Admit Card
The official authorities of SSA Assam have released admit card for those who have successfully filled the online application form.
- Candidates can download the admit card of Assam TET 2022 by entering their Roll number.
- The admit card will be available in pdf format, of which they must take the printout.
- There are several details printed on the admit card of Assam Special TET exam. It contains information like examination date and day, timing, venue of the exam, other important instructions etc.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the original admit card along with them on the day of the exam.
- Without a valid admit card, no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam centre.
Assam Special TET 2022 Exam Pattern
Aspirants must check the exam pattern and marking scheme of the SSA Assam Special TET exam from the official website. The mode of examination will be online/offline for 2 hours and 30 minutes. There will be objective type questions from which the candidates will have to choose the most appropriate option. The total number of questions will be 150 carryings one mark each. Each correct response will carry +1 marks. However, there is NO negative marks for the incorrect response.
Distribution of Questions and Marks in Assam TET 2022 Exam
No. of questions
Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)
Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Manipuri, Bodo, Garo, Karci, Nepali, Hmar (compulsory any one)
Assam Special TET 2022 Syllabus
The candidates who have applied for Assam Special TET 2022 exam must check the syllabus of the entrance test. It is very important to prepare for the TET exam as per the syllabus prescribed by the official authorities. The syllabus of Assam TET exam is available in pdf format. Candidates must study all the topics prescribed in the syllabus. They can also download the Assam TET previous year question papers. The model test papers are also available in the market. Practising these model test papers will enable the candidates to score good marks in the exam.
Assam Special TET 2022 Application Form
The registration process of Assam Special TET 2022 exam will be online. The interested candidates will have to apply from the official website of the Assam SSA. AS soon as the Notification of Assam Special TET application form is released, we will provide the details in this article. For the ease of the candidates, we have given below a few steps to complete the application process of Assam Special TET. Follow the steps mentioned here:
- In the first step, the candidates must visit the official website of Assam Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Assam @ ssa.assam.gov.in. Here you can see the notification to apply for Assam Special TET in the notifications section.
- Now, the candidates will have to do the registration. In the process of registration, you will be asked to enter the details like Candidate’s full name, Parent’s name, date of birth, gender, Address for correspondence, mobile number, email ID, Aadhar card number.
- Then, enter the education details such as 10+2 marks, stream, graduation marks, year of passing, Board/University name etc.
- In the next step, you have to upload scanned copies of the documents. After uploading the photograph and signature, candidates are required to create a password. Once done, verify the entire details and click on the declaration check box.
- After clicking on the “Submit” button, you will be redirected to the fee payment page. Here you have to pay the Assam TET application fees. All the online modes of payment are accepted. Once the payment is done, download and take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
Assam Special TET Application Fees 2022
The candidates will have to make the payment of a fee of a certain amount in order to complete the application process. The mode of application fees will be online. The amount is non-refundable in any case. The application fee of Assam TET 2022 is given in the prospectus. However, we have given the details below:
SC/ ST(P)/ ST (H)/ OBC/ MOBC/ PWD (PH)
Assam Special TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of Assam TET 2022 is very important for all applicants. They must read the educational requirements, age limit and other eligibility conditions before filling the online application form of Assam Special TET 2022. For the applications of Lower Primary levels, the candidates must fulfil the below-given requirements to be able to participate in the admission process. Check the requirements given below:
- Candidates must have the domicile of the Assam state.
- The minimum age required to apply for Assam TET is 18 Years. However, the upper age limit is 45 years.
- Candidates must have completed 12th class with 50% marks and 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education. OR
- They must have passed in 12th class with minimum 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- The applicants must have finished 12th class with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education). OR
- Any candidate who has completed his/her Graduation and two years Diploma in Elementary Education. OR
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed).
Assam Special TET 2022 Answer Key
The official authorities will release the answer key of the Assam Special TET exam on the same day or a day after the exam is conducted. Therefore, the students can download the official answer key of Assam TET. With the help of this answer key, they can calculate their tentative score in the exam. The provisional answer key of Assam TET will allow the candidates to raise objections against any answer in which they have a doubt. Once the final answer key is released, no challenge will be accepted by the officials, and this will be the final basis on which the result will be announced.
Assam Special TET 2022 Result
Assam SSA releases the result of the Special TET exam online on its official website. Therefore, the students who have appeared in the exam can check their results online. The result of the Assam Special TET exam can be accessed by entering their exam roll number and date of birth. This result carries the total marks obtained by the candidates in both the papers of the eligibility test. After the announcement of the result, the selected candidates who are qualified in the exam will be called for the counselling and documents verification process.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for Assam Special TET
The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the minimum qualifying marks in the entrance exam. Therefore, it is necessary for the applicants to know the minimum cut off for each category to get selected in the Assam TET exam. The category-wise minimum qualifying marks are given in the table below:
Minimum Qualifying Marks
60% marks (90 marks out of 150 marks)
For all SC/ ST (hills)/ ST (Plain)/ Bc/ MOBC/ PWd (PH)
55% marks (83 marks out of 150 marks )
Assam Special TET 2022 Counselling
The counselling of Assam Special TET candidates is done by the official authorities of the selection committee. The candidates who qualify in the exam are called for the document verification process. The date and venue of the offline counselling will be informed to the candidates through the official website. They will have to pay the counselling fees in order to take part in the same. Therefore, the candidates must be ready with a hard copy of the original certificates of previous qualifying exams. After the successful completion of the counselling process, the candidates will be recruited for the post for which they applied.
List of Exam Centres of Assam Special TET
Assam TET exam is conducted across various cities within the state. Candidates have the flexibility to choose the text centre at their convenience. They must give the preference of the test centres from the list given in the application form. However, it is not necessary that you will be allotted the same venue as per your preference. Once you select the test centre, you cannot change it in any case. Check the list of cities in which the exam is conducted from the table given below:
South Salmara Mankachar
Assam Special TET 2022 Highlights
Assam Teachers Eligibility Test 2022
Department of Elementary Education, Assam
Lower Primary (LP) and Upper Primary (UP) level teachers
In Assam, including 6 scheduled districts
Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, English
Assam Special TET Official Website
About Assam SSA
Assam Sarba Siksha Abhiyan is a state-level organisation that conducts the exam and another recruitment process of the Lower and Upper Primary level teachers in the state of Assam. All the official works are carried out by this body. It allows a fair and transparent process of teacher’s recruitment in the Primary and Secondary level schools. Therefore, all the major functions from the application form to the counselling process are being carried out by Assam SSA.