JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 or JCECEB Bachelor of Science in Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination application form has been released on 14 August 2020 & can be applied until 14 September 2020. The entrance exam is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board. This exam aims to provide B.Sc to the eligible female candidates in the nursing programme. It is a state-level exam providing nursing opportunities in various institutes across the state of Jharkhand. Candidates can go through the article to know more about the Important events, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern, Result and so on.
- The online registration has been started for JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 from 14 August 2020.
JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important B.Sc NECE 2020 dates for the application form in the given table below:
|Online Application Form||14 August 2020|
|Last Date for Submission||14 September 2020|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Declarations||To be announced|
JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Form
The application form of JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 will be made available online in the Second week of July 2020(tentatively).
- The applicant has to fill the registration form only through mode at JCECEB official website. Registration form sends through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Applicant must fill accurate information in the form to avoid rejection of the registration form of JCECEB.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for just future reference but not be sent to the board’s address.
- The Aspirant has to upload the documents as prescribed by the authority.
JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Fee
The applicant has to pay the registration fee to confirm the submission of the application form. Fee for each of the courses is given below-
Registration Fee for B.Sc Nursing Jharkhand 2020
|Course||Fee for General/BC-1/BC-2||All females of all category /SC/ST/|
|B.Sc Nursing (Basic)|| –||Rs.450/-|
|B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)||Rs.900/-||Rs.450/-|
Mode of Payment
The Applicant has to pay registration fee only through online payment gateway i.e. via credit card/debit card/ net banking.
JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check their eligibility before applying for Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination 2020
- For Basic Group: The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31 December of the year within which admission is wanted.
- For Post Basic Group: Candidate's most age ought to be 35 years (45 years in case of a regular employee of State Government) as on 31st December of the examination year.
B.Sc. Nursing Basic Course: Candidate appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- Candidate of 10+2 category passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with a combination of 45% marks from any recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination appearing candidate may also apply but they will have to pass before the date of Counselling.
- Candidate has passed their 10+2 class with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with an aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent Board.
B.Sc. Nursing Post Basic Course –
i. Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council.
ii. Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done their 10+12 in or before 1986, will also be eligible for admission.
Downlaod JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Advertisement Pdf
JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board will release the JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card at the official website.
- Candidates have to carry their admit card along with them.
- As hall ticket is a mandatory document to carry at the time of the entrance exam as it will be verified.
- Admit card will be available in online mode at the official website of the university.
- Admit Card must be downloaded from the website and must be kept safely till the time of admission procedure.
JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
Given below the JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern:
BSc. Nursing Exam Pattern:
Exam pattern for B.Sc Nursing
|No. of Questions||150|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type (MCQ’s)|
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry and Biology of 12th level|
BSc.Post Basic Nursing Exam Pattern:
Exam pattern for B.Sc Post Basic Nursing
|No of Questions||100|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type (MCQ’s)|
|Total marks||English and Hindi|
|Subjects||intermediate level basic Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Result
JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Result will be declared at the official website. Candidates can check and download their result from the website.
- A separate merit list will be prepared by the authority for providing admission in the B.Sc nursing (basic/post basic).
- Candidates are suggested to keep a printout of the result and preserve it for further admission process.
JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Merit List
The merit list for JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 will be prepared by the JCECE Board after the completion of the examination.
- The list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate and the categories of the candidates.
- The seats will be allotted based on the merit list.
JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Tie-Breaking Rule
If more than one candidate obtained the same rank or score than tie-breaking rule will be followed by the authority to resolve the tie.
- The Board has some set of the parameter on which the tie will be resolved.
- Candidates will be given preference on the basis of the following points.
For B.Sc nursing Basic course
- Candidates who score higher in Biology
- Candidates who score higher in Chemistry
- Candidates who are older in age
- Alphabetical order of the first name
For B.Sc nursing Post Basic course
- A candidate who is older in age
- Alphabetical order of the first name
JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Counselling
On the basis of the merit list prepared candidates to need to appear for the counselling round. In the counselling round, the candidate will get admission to the university.
- Applicants will be instructed to submit some documents and course fees at the time of counselling.
- In the counselling round, candidates need to open the particular link and fill the registration form to attend the counselling round.
- After that, the candidate can opt for the choice along with his preference and secure the choices filled in the counselling round.
- When the counselling round will be done candidate need to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university.
- When the seats are chosen for the candidate, they need to visit the allotted college with all the documents and certificates.
The above information is based on previous year data and references. No official notification has been released by the authority(Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board). Once it is released we will update it here soon. Till then stay connected to Entrancezone.
JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Highlights
Given below the vital points regarding JCECEB B.Sc 2020.
|Exam Name||JCECEB B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/ Post Basic) Entrance Competitive Examination 2020|
|Conducting body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board|
|JCECEB Official Website||http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/|
|Purpose of exam||To provide B.Sc to the eligible female candidates in the nursing programme|
Stay connected for more updates regarding JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board was constituted under Section 85 of Bihar Re-Constituted Act, 2000 by the Govt. vide Memo No. 374 dated 29.03.2001. The Government of Jharkhand has assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission into various Institutions in the state. J.C.E.C.E.B. presently organizes the following entrance tests annually depends upon the approval granted by the respective Departments of Govt. of Jharkhand for the respective session.