JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card is expected to be released soon after the application submission process will get over. The candidates can download the hall ticket by using the application number and password generated while filling the application form. No Candidate shall be required to appear in the exam centre without having the valid ID card & entrance exam admit card. Read the whole article to know more about JCECEB B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/ Post Basic) Entrance Competitive Examination 2020 admit card.
JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card Dates
Check the JCECEB B.Sc Nursing entrance exam admit card 2020 schedule from the table given below.
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020 Dates
|Admit Card release date||4 days before exams|
|Entrance Exam Date||Sep/Oct 2020|
|Declaration of Results||To be announced!|
JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board will release the Admit Card 7 days prior to Examination day on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding the B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/ Post Basic) Entrance Competitive Examination 2020 call letter:
- The authority will issue the admit cards to those who will fulfil the eligibility & will submit the application form on or before the last date.
- Candidates can download e-Admit Card from the official website by entering their login id credentials and other details.
- If any candidate finds any kind of discrepancies in the hall ticket, it must be brought to the notice of the authorised body before the date of examination.
- Please confirm that the details mentioned therein like name, subject, Centre, timing, etc. are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall on the exam date.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose hall ticket will not issue by the board.
How to download JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download their Jharkhand B.Sc. nursing 2020 admit cards:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the board & click on the Admit Card link.
Step 2: Then, select the exam name from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: A new window appears on the screen in which the candidate has to enter his/her application number and password. Moving forward, enter the security pin and the auto-generated security code.
Step 4: Thereafter, click on the “sign-in” button.
Step 5: The candidate’s admit card appears on the screen.
Step 6: Download it and take a coloured print out of it as it has to be carried on the day of examination.
Details Mentioned on JCECEB B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
The below-given are the details which are mentioned Jharkhand B.Sc. Nursing 2020 entrance exam hall ticket:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Exam centre
- Address of the exam centre
- Exam date and time
- Signature and Photograph of the candidate
- Other important instructions related to the exam.
The exam is conducted in various centres of the city of Ranchi. Information regarding the name and address of the exam centre will be provided on admit card only.
JCECEB B.Sc Nursing Result 2020
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Result will be announced on the JCECEB website. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check the result on the website by entering the login credentials.