JCECE 2021 Rank predictor is an innovative tool created by Entrance Zone which will help candidates to determine the probable score. It will give aspirants an idea of the score of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. The rank predictor helps to predict candidate's rank of this year using previous year data and trends. Through JCECE 2021 Rank Predictor candidates will be able to predict their rank vs marks and can check that in which university and specialization they can get admission into. To know more about JCECE 2021 Rank Predictor, candidates have to read the below page.
How to use JCECE 2021 Rank Predictor?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to know their predictable score:
- Go to the JCECE 2021 Rank Predictor
- Fill all the asked details on the dashboard to carry forward with the process
- Next, mention aspirant's expected percentile as per the exam attempted
- Click on, “Predicted Rank”
- Candidate's predicted score will be displayed on the score
Details to be filled in JCECE 2021 Rank Predictor
Following are the details candidates needs to fill while predicting their rank:
- Registration Number
- Expected Percentile
Factors depending for JCECE 2021 Rank Prediction
Candidates can predict their rank based on the following factors:
JCECE 2021 Rank Prediction
|Types of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Total no. of questions|
|Marking scheme||Correct answer will get one mark and one-fourth mark will be deducted for wrong answer.|
|Total no. of candidates appearing||-|
Advantages of using rank predictor tool
Candidates after appearing for the examination wants to know his/her estimated rank or percentile in JCECE 2021. Check the poinTs below:
- Candidates will be able to know their individual's probable score even before the declaration of result.
- Moreover, candidates will also able to know the speciality they can get admission into out of particular IITs, NITs and IIITs.
- Aspirants will come to know their probable score, by entering their estimated percentile and they can even estimate through the answer key.
JCECE 2021 Cut off
JCECE 2021 cut off marks is the minimum marks that candidate needs to acquire to be eligible for the selection of admission process. Some of the factors that affect the reparation of cut off are:
- Previous year cut off trends
- No. of candidates appeared in the examination
- Nature of paper and examination
- Total no. of seats available