Haryana ITI 2020 application form can be filled online from 07 - 28 September 2020. The form has been released by the Department of Industrial Training Haryana. On qualifying, these candidates are enrolled for Technical Industry Courses in ITI institutes of Haryana State. The candidates who are willing to take admission in ITI institutes in Haryana state must fill the application form on time. Also, the candidates need to carefully go through the eligibility criteria before they apply for the exam. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about Haryana ITI 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Result, Counselling etc.
- Haryana ITI 2020 Online Registration has been started & can be done until 28 September 2020.
Haryana ITI 2020 Application Form
- Candidates can go to the official website and start filling the online applications.
- The exam authority will not be responsible for sending the application form to the applicants by any other means.
- Application Form containing incomplete details or wrong information will not be accepted.
- Incomplete application forms will also be rejected. So the applicants need to make sure that they do not leave any details blank while filling the details.
- Also, all the applicants will have to first complete the registration process to be eligible for further counselling rounds.
- Besides this, candidates will also need to choose the course for which they wish to apply.
- Furthermore, the candidates will also have to upload the scanned images of their signature and coloured photograph while filling the application form for ITI Haryana admission 2020.
- Applicants must note that the no application form will be accepted after the last date.
How to Fill Application Form?
Candidate appearing for the Haryana ITI are advised to check the below-mentioned steps involved in filling the application form:
- First, the Applicant has to visit the official website and find the application or admission tab on the top menu bar
- Click on the link given in the section
- Once the link is open, read the instructions and details carefully
- Fill the form with all required information carefully and correctly
- Once all details are provided, click on the submission button and take the print out of the document.
Haryana ITI 2020 Application Fee
Registration fee payment is an important part of the application. If an applicant missed to carry out the fee payment process, in such case their application will not be considered. check the detailed information about fee payment.
- Payment can be done through either of these modes Credit card/Debit card or Net banking
- Once fee payment is done, it can not be refunded or transferred
- However, there is a different fee structure for different candidates.
- Female category candidates have to pay nothing to apply for Haryana ITI.
The different fee structure is for different category candidates, based on their caste and gender. check the elaborated details for fee structure.
|Category || Application Fee|
|For General Category||Rs. 100|
|For O.B.C/SC/ST||Rs. 50|
|For Women Candidate||No Fee|
Haryana ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to read all the information provided regarding Haryana ITI Eligibility Criteria 2020. Furthermore, the candidates must fill the online Haryana ITI Application Form only after ensuring their eligibility for the exam.
Following are the details about Haryana ITI Eligibility Criteria:
- All the applicants must have cleared 8th/ 10th standard exams from a recognized Institute or Board.
- Besides this, those who will be appearing for their High School Exams or who are still waiting for their exam results will also be eligible to apply for the admission.
- They should have domicile of Haryana State.
- Furthermore, they must have completed at least 14 years of age. However, the Authority has not fixed any upper age limit to apply for ITI Haryana Admission.
NOTE: If at any stage authority finds that the candidates are not eligible or they have provided wrong information, their applications will be straight-away rejected and hence they will not be able to take admission in any of the courses.
Download Haryana ITI 2020 Prospctus Pdf
Haryana ITI 2020 Merit list
Merit list ia an important part in terms of admission procedure. A candidate who has applied for the Haryana ITI are advised to go through the following section for more knowledge about the merit list process.
- Haryana ITI merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying exam (10th and 12th Marks)
- Selection of the candidate for the admission in the different institution of Haryana ITI is based on the merit list
- Merit list will be prepared in different rounds as per counselling
- That candidate who will not get admission in the first merit list, they will get admission in the second merit list
- Candidate apply for the Haryana ITI, their rank will be declared with the release of merit list and the admission will be done accordingly
- Seat availability for the admission and the candidate's category will also be considered while preparing the merit list
- Finally, eligible candidates as per merit list will be called for the counselling.
Haryana ITI 2020 Counselling
Candidate appearing for the Industry Training Institutes (ITI) Haryana will be alloted their seats through the counselling. If a candidate misses any of the counselling round their candidature will be cancelled. Go through this section for more knowledge about the Haryana Industrial Training Institute Counselling Procedure,
- Counselling will be done after the publish of Merit list
- The candidate will get the opportunity for the counselling based on their Rank in the Merit list
- There would be several rounds for the counselling, where an eligible candidate will get the chance to select the institution as per their choice and lock it
- A certain amount of fee would be required to pay for the candidate, who are eligible for the counselling
- A candidate will be offered the institutions through the counselling
- Original and photo stated document (as per instruction) will be required to verify and submitted by the candidate
Documents required at the time of Counseling
Here are the lists of the following documents which will require during the counselling process.
- Original Marksheet of 8th/10th Board
- Date of birth certificate
- Residence certificate
- Character certificate
- Valid photo id proof (Aadhar card, Pan card)
Haryana ITI 2020 Admission Process
The selected candidate will get admission to the institution of Haryana ITI by the final admission procedure after the counselling. check the details mentioned below:
- Haryana ITI Admission will be offered to the eligible candidate as per merit list
- The candidate will go for the admission through the counselling
- It is mandatory for all the eligible candidate to attend all the counselling rounds
- If a candidate is not offered admission in the first round, he/she will get the offer of the admission in the second round
- If in case a candidate misses any rounds of the counselling, the admission will be offered to the next candidate.
Haryana ITI 2020 Highlights
Applicants can get basic details in the below table:
|ITI Admission Name||Haryana ITI 2020|
|Conducting body||Department of Industrial Training Haryana|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Haryana ITI official website||https://online.itihry.com/portal/|