Haryana ITI Admission 2022 will be commenced from the last week of June 2022 through online mode. Haryana ITI 2022 admission process is organized by the Department of Industrial Training in Haryana. Haryana ITI Admissions 2022 will begin in the last week of June 2022 and will be conducted entirely online. The Haryana ITI admission method is a state-level admission system that will be regulated for students seeking admission in various technical and non-technical ITI trades at both government and private industrial training institutes throughout the state. On the basis of the merit list, candidates will be shortlisted for admission. We have provided all the information that candidates need to know about Haryana ITI Admission 2022 in this article.
Haryana ITI 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the Haryana ITI status below:
|Haryana ITI Status|
No official notification announce yet
Haryana ITI 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can find important dates and events related to Haryana ITI 2022 from the given table:
Haryana ITI 2022 Schedule
|Starting of application form||Last week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit forms||2nd week of July 2022|
|Declaration of Merit list||3rd week of July 2022|
|Allotment of seats (1st round)||3rd week of July 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted college||3rd week of July 2022|
|Vacant seat for second round||3rd week of July 2022|
|Revised choice filling process||4th week of July 2022|
|Allotment of seats (2nd round)||4th week of July 2022|
|2nd round reporting||Last week of July 2022|
|Vacant seat for 3rdround||2nd week of August 2022|
|Revised choice filling process||2nd week of August 2022|
|Allotment of seats (3rd round)||2nd week of August 2022|
|3rd round reporting||3rd week of August 2022|
|Vacant seats for counselling||3rd week of August 2022|
Haryana ITI 2022 Application Form
- Candidates can go to the official website and start filling out the online applications.
- The exam authority will not be responsible for sending the application form to the applicants by any other means.
- Application Form containing incomplete details or wrong information will not be accepted.
- Incomplete application forms will also be rejected. So the applicants need to make sure that they do not leave any details blank while filling the details.
- Also, all the applicants will have to first complete the registration process to be eligible for further counselling rounds.
- Besides this, candidates will also need to choose the course for which they wish to apply.
- Furthermore, the candidates will also have to upload the scanned images of their signature and coloured photograph while filling the application form for ITI Haryana admission 2022.
- Applicants must note that the no application form will be accepted after the last date.
How to fill Haryana ITI 2022 Application Form?
Candidate appearing for the Haryana ITI are advised to check the below-mentioned steps involved in filling the application form:
Haryana ITI 2022 Application Fee
Registration fee payment is an important part of the application. If an applicant missed to carry out the fee payment process, in such case their application will not be considered. Check the detailed information about fee payment.
- Payment can be done through either of these modes Credit card/Debit card or Net banking
- Once fee payment is done, it can not be refunded or transferred
- However, there is a different fee structure for different candidates.
- Female category candidates have to pay nothing to apply for Haryana ITI.
The different fee structure is for different category candidates, based on their caste and gender. check the elaborated details for fee structure.
|Category || Application Fee|
|For General Category||Rs. 100|
|For O.B.C/SC/ST||Rs. 50|
|For Women Candidate||No Fee|
Haryana ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
All the information given about the Haryana ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria must be read by the candidates.
Furthermore, the candidates must fill the online Haryana ITI Application Form only after ensuring their eligibility for the exam.
Following are the details about Haryana ITI Eligibility Criteria:
- All the applicants must have cleared 8th/ 10th standard exams from a recognized Institute or Board.
- Besides this, those who will be appearing for their High School Exams or who are still waiting for their exam results will also be eligible to apply for admission.
- They should have a domicile in Haryana State.
- Furthermore, they must have completed at least 14 years of age. However, the Authority has not fixed any upper age limit to apply for ITI Haryana Admission.
NOTE: If at any stage authority finds that the candidates are not eligible or they have provided wrong information, their applications will be straight away rejected and hence they will not be able to take admitted to any of the courses.
Haryana ITI 2022 Merit list
A merit list is an important part of the terms of the admission procedure. A candidate who has applied for the Haryana ITI are advised to go through the following section for more knowledge about the merit list process.
- Haryana ITI merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying exam (10th and 12th Marks)
The selection of an applicant for admission to the various Haryana ITI Institutions is based on a merit list.
In terms of the admission process, the merit list is an important part.
- That candidate who will not get admission in the first merit list will get admission to the second merit list
- Candidate apply for the Haryana ITI, their rank will be declared with the release of the merit list and the admission will be done accordingly
- Seat availability for the admission and the candidate's category will also be considered while preparing the merit list
- Finally, eligible candidates as per the merit list will be called for counselling.
Haryana ITI 2022 Counselling
Candidate appearing for the Industry Training Institutes (ITI) Haryana will allow edited their seats through counselling. If a candidate misses any of the counselling round their candidature will be cancelled. Go through this section for more knowledge about the Haryana Industrial Training Institute Counselling Procedure,
- Counselling will be done after the publishing of the Merit list
- The candidate will get the opportunity for the counselling based on their Rank in the Merit list
- There would be several rounds for the counselling, where an eligible candidate will get the chance to select the institution as per their choice and lock it
- A certain amount of fee would be required to pay for the candidate, who are eligible for the counselling
- A candidate will be offered the institutions through the counselling
- Original and photo stated document (as per instruction) will be required to verify and submitted by the candidate
Documents required at the time of Counseling
Here are the lists of the following documents which will require during the counselling process.
- Original Marksheet of 8th/10th Board
- Date of birth certificate
- Residence certificate
- Character certificate
- Valid photo id proof (Aadhar card, Pan card)
Haryana ITI 2022 Admission Process
The selected candidate will get admission to the institution of Haryana ITI by the final admission procedure after the counselling. check the details mentioned below:
- Haryana ITI Admission will be offered to the eligible candidate as per the merit list
- The candidate will go for admission through the counselling
- All the eligible candidate must attend all the counselling rounds
- If a candidate is not offered admission in the first round, he/she will get the offer of admission in the second round
- If in case a candidate misses any rounds of counselling, admission will be offered to the next candidate.
Haryana ITI 2022 Highlights
Applicants can get basic details in the below table for Haryana ITI admission:
|ITI Admission Name||Haryana ITI 2022|
|Conducting body||Department of Industrial Training Haryana|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Haryana ITI official website||itiharyana.gov.in|
|Application Link||Activate Soon|
iti haryana admission 2021-22 iti haryana online admission 2020 iti admission 2021-22 iti haryana admission nic in iti haryana registration login haryana iti admission last date iti registration iti haryana online fee payment