Haryana ITI Application Form 2020 window has been opened by the from 07 September 2020. The candidates can apply online on the web portal of Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana until 22 September 2020. The candidates who are seeking to apply are advised to carefully cross-check eligibility criteria. Candidates can read the complete article to get all the necessary information regarding Haryana ITI 2020 application form.
- ITI Haryana 2020 Admission form is available from 07 September 2020.
- Applicants can register themselves until 22 September 2020.
Haryana ITI Application Form 2020 Dates
Candidates can check application form dates below in the given table:
ITI Haryana Admission form 2020 Dates
|New Registration & submission of Online Applications||07 September 2020|
|Last Date for New Registration & Submission Of Online Application||22 September 2020|
Haryana ITI Application Form 2020
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of Haryana ITI Admission form 2020:
- The application form is available on the official website of Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana.
- The candidates can submit the form online as form via any other mode will not be accepted.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will lead to rejection.
- A valid e-mail Id, mobile number & other details should be provided. Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of Birth should be filled as per the 10th mark sheet/birth certificate.
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format & the file size should be less than 250 KB.
- The application fee will only be accepted via any of the available online modes.
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- Take multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process.
Documents Required while filling Haryana ITI Application Form 2020
Here is the list of documents provided to apply for ITI Haryana 2020:
- Qualifying examination certificates
- Aadhar Card
- Valid Mobile number & email address
- Residential Proof
- Category certificate (SC / SC deprived/ BCA / BCB / PH / EWS)
- Orphan Certificate
- Family Income proof
- Bank passbook
How to Apply for Haryana ITI 2020?
Seeking aspirants can apply via following below-mentioned steps:
Step 2 - Click on the link provided " Online Admission 2020-2021"
Step 3 - Thereafter click on New Registration
Step 4 - Fill the details asked carefully & then click on the Register button.
Step 5 - On clicking the Register button, Registration Number will be generated. Please note down "Registration Number" and "Password" for future use.
Step 6 - Login using Registration Number and Password to fill the remaining details.
Step 7 - Deposit the fee via available modes
Step 8 - Must get the printout of the filled form & keep it with safety.
Haryana ITI Admission 2020 Application Fee
While filling the online application form, the candidate has to make payment of the application fee as given below in the table:
Haryana ITI Application Fee 2020
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
|Reserved category & EWS candidates||Rs 50/-|
|All others||Rs 100/-|
Fee once deposited will not be refunded in any case.
Modes of Payments
Net banking /Credit card/ Debit card/ Google pay/PayTm