ACPC Architecture 2020 application form will be released on the official website of the respective authority. It is a State Level entrance examination conducted with the purpose to select candidates for admission in the undergraduate B.Arch. courses in various colleges or institutes in the state of Gujarat. The application will begin in the second week of June 2020(Tentative). ACPC Architecture is known as the Admission Committee for Professional Courses Architecture. This exam is conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the information about ACPC Architecture 2020 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read this complete article to get more information about ACPC Architecture 2020 Application Form.
ACPC Architecture 2020 Important Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the ACPC Architecture 2020 are as follows:
Events and Dates of ACPC Architecture 2020
|The last date for online registration, uploading documents, and submission of correction raised a query||28 September 2020|
|Seat Matrix Finalization||30 September 2020|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit list||5 October 2020|
|Online choice filling for Mock Round||5 October 2020 – 8 October 2020|
|Result Declaration of Mock Round||12 October 2020|
|Final List of institutes and Seat Matrix||12 October 2020|
|Final Merit list declaration||12 October 2020|
|Choice Filling for Admission – Round 1||12 October 2020 – 14 October 2020|
|Seat Allotment Declaration – Round 1||17 October 2020|
|Tuition Fee Deposition and Admission Letter Generation||17 October 2020 – 21 October 2020|
|Online Admission Cancellation after Round 1||17 October 2020 – 21 October 2020|
|Academic Term Commencement||17 October 2020|
|Display of vacancy after Round-1||22 October 2020|
|Reshuffling and Alteration – Round 2||22 October 2020 – 23 October 2020|
|Seat Allotment Declaration – Round 2||26 October 2020|
|Tuition Fee Deposition and Admission Letter Generation||26 October 2020 – 28 October 2020|
|Online Admission Cancellation after Round 2||26 October 2020 – 28 October 2020|
|Display of vacancy after Reshuffling||30 October 2020|
|Online Registration for Vacant Seats||30 October 2020 – 05 November 2020|
|Intermediate merit on Vacant quota admission at SFI institute level||06 November 2020|
|Admission Closing for vacant quota admission at institute level||09 November 2020|
|File submission to ACPC for endorsement Last Date||12 November 2020|
All the above dates are tentative based on the previous year's information. As soon as the official authority will announce the new examination schedule, it will be updated here as well.
ACPC Architecture 2020 Application Form
The following is the given point regarding ACPC Architecture 2020 application form:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate.
- Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
Documents required to fill ACPC Architecture 2020 Application Form
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
- Printout of Registration Form
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Interior Design Aptitude Test Marksheet- for admission into Interior Design Course.
- School Leaving Certificate
- NATA Marksheet- for admission into Bachelor of Architecture
- Construction Technology Aptitude Test Marksheet- for admission into Bachelor of Construction Technology
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- EWSs certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Physical Disability (if applicable)
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman (if applicable)
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family
- A copy of the certificate of In-Serviceman (if applicable)
- A copy of the certificate of income issued by the State Government in this behalf
- Latest Passport size Photograph
The documents should be properly photocopied and self-attested.
How to fill the ACPC Architecture 2020 Application Form?
The candidates can refer the following given procedure to avoid any errors or go through the information bulletin provided on the official website:
This is the first step to fill the ACPC Architecture 2020 Application form
- The candidates will have to visit the official website.
- Click on apply online on the website.
- The applicants will have to register himself by creating their name, email ID, and mobile number.
- Following this, an email with the login credentials shall be sent to the candidate.
- After receiving the login credentials, the candidates will have to log in and continue to fill the application form.
Step-2: Fill the Application form
In this step, candidates need to fill their personal, qualification, and academic details:
ACPC Architecture 2020 required details to be filled
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- NATA Score
- Qualification Details
After this procedure, candidates need to save the details and move forward on the uploading documents step.
Step-3: Uploading Documents
In this step, candidates need to upload scanned images of photograph and signatures.
- Candidates will have to upload properly scanned photographs.
- Candidates need to upload properly scanned signatures.
- Signatures done in capital letters shall not be acceptable.
- Signatures must be done in running writing only.
- No group selfies photographs are allowed.
Step-4: Fee Payment
The last step in the application form is the fee payment, so candidates must check the application form carefully before submitting the application fee:
- The application fee of ACPC Architecture can be pay through online mode.
- Online mode of payment can be done through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- The ACPC Architecture application fee is the same for all the candidates which are Rs 350/-.
- Once the payment is completed, the candidates are advised to keep multiple copies of the filled application form until the admission process is completed.
Step-5: Print the Confirmation page
This is the final step of the application form page. It is very important to keep the confirmation with it until the admission procedure is completed.
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- The last step is to take the printout of this confirmation page for future use.
- It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
ACPC Architecture 2020 Application Fee
Mode of payment: The application fee of ACPC Architecture 2020 can be pay via online mode.
Online Mode: Candidates can make the payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
ACPC Architecture 2020 Application Fee
|General/ Unreserved/ OBC (Other Backward Classes)||Rs 350/-|
|SC (Schedule Cast)/ ST (Scheduled Tribes)||Rs 350/-|
Note: Once the application fee is submitted, it will not be refundable.
ACPC Architecture 2020 Application Process
The ACPC architecture 2020 registration process shall be off-campus online in the pattern shown below:
- ACPC will prepare merit lists of the eligible candidates who have applied for the Architecture after verification of the documents submitted at the ACPC Designated help centers.
- The final merit lists generated will be displayed on the official website of the Admission Committee or by any other means which the Admission Committee will consider convenient.
- The ACPC Admission Committee will declare the time table of the online counseling program on its official website by an advertisement in the recognized newspapers widely circulated in the State and by such other means which they may consider convenient.
- The candidate has to inform about his order of choices of courses and colleges or institutions in online mode at the official website only. After which Allotment of seats will be made which will be based on merit, category of the candidate, and availability of seats. Candidates can get to know about the allotment of seats which will be published on the website of the Committee. The candidates are advised to take the print out of the published Information Letter and bank fee receipt copies from the website.
- The candidate has to pay a tuition fee, which will be determined by the Admission Committee.
- On payment of tuition fees as required, either online payment or in the branches of banks as specified, the admission allotted to the registered applicants will get confirmed. The candidate then has to log in to his account to get the print out of the Admissions Slip. If the candidate fails to pay the tuition fees within the time limit, the admission offered to him or she will be canceled. Such candidate is not eligible to get admission on the same course and with a same shift in the same College or institute in the successive rounds of counseling in the same shift, with an exception for candidates getting admission in the successive round on TFW ( tuition fee waive ) seat instead of Non-TFW seat in the same institute & same branch & same shift. Provided that an applicant who has been allotted admission on the Non-TFW seat and has not confirmed his admission to the said seat will be eligible to get admission on a TFW seat on the same course and same shift in the same College or institute.
- If anyhow for a particular college, any seat left vacant and it appears to the Committee to fill those seats, it may conduct the online admission process for readjustment or reshuffling of seats. The applicant, who chooses to take part in the reshuffling process, will be considered for such admission. The registered applicant may either give the option for up-gradation of choices already given or submit new choices. If the candidate gets the admission based on upgradation or new choice, then his earlier admission will be canceled.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully, Once the details are filled in the ACPC Architecture 2020
Application Form cannot be edited. And the application fee will not be refundable in any situation.