ACPC Architecture 2020 admission will be conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). Admission Committee for Professional Courses for Architecture Admission 2020 is conducted to offer admission in B.Arch course in various colleges of Gujarat State. This committee helps in the admission to the first year of Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) in Grant in aid & Self Financed Institutes in Gujarat State on state quota, out state quota of all Institutes and management quota surrendered seats of Self Finance Institutes, Government of Gujarat has decided to carry out web-based online admission process for the academic year 2020-21. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about ACPC Architecture 2020 Admission Application Form, Process, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling, Merit List, etc.
ACPC Architecture 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the ACPC 2020 Architecture Application Form from the second week of September 2020 on the official website of the Admission Committee for Professional Courses(ACPC).
Candidate must check the following details regarding the Applications form ACPC Architecture 2020:
- As per the provision in the prevailing rules, two seats are reserved in Department of Architecture, Faculty of Technology & Engineering, M. S. University for candidates who have passed (First Year Bachelor of Science) F. Y. B.Sc. from Gujarat in the current academic year in the first attempt with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- After online registration, the registered candidate has to submit a print-out of the registration form and self-attested photocopies (Not Originals) of the required documents at a nearby Help Centre between the dates which will be announced by the Authority. Candidate can collect the requisite acknowledgment slip after submission of the registration form from the Help Centre. After successful completion of the registration process, the eligible candidates have to participate in the choice filling and further admission process as per the schedule provided by the authority. For a list of help centers candidates can check the website www.jacpcldce.ac.in
Check all the essential information regarding the ACPC Registration:
- Candidates have to apply online on the official website.
- Candidates need to register themselves by entering some information and create an application ID and password.
- After creating an ID, candidates must log in with the application and password for further process.
- Candidates must careful while filling the online application form.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of their application form for future reference.
Documents need to submit along with ACPC 2020 Application
Candidates have to submit the given below documents along with the print out of the registration form during the registration process at the help center:
(i) Class X Mark-sheet,
(ii) Class XII Mark-sheet or all semester Mark sheets in case of Diploma holder,
(iii) National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) scorecard for admission in the Bachelor of Architecture, Bachelor of Architecture and interior design courses,
(iv) School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate,
(vii) Caste certificate for a candidate belonging to reserved category such as Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), issued by any government authority
(viii) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate for a candidate belonging to Economically weaker sections, issued by any State Government authority.
(ix) Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family, issued by the authority recognized by the Government of Gujarat.
(x) Physical Disability certificates which must be issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgeon or competent Medical Authority, in case if the candidate is a Physically Handicapped.
(xi) Certificate of Ex-Serviceman which should be issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board, Gujarat State or by the District Sainik Welfare Officer,
(xii) A copy of the certificate of In-Serviceman issued by the Commanding Officer of the respective unit in which he is serving,
(xiii) A copy of the certificate of income issued by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf, if applicable,
(xiv) Latest Passport size Photograph of the candidate.
(xv) Candidates have to submit other certificates which may be asked by Admission Committee.
ACPC Architecture 2020 Application Fee
For ACPC admission, the Candidate has to pay the registration fee of Rs. 350 which is totally non-refundable.
Mode of Payment: The registration Fee is to be paid at a designated branch of ICICI Bank.
ACPC Architecture 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their ACPC Architecture 2020 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam. Given below are some details regarding eligibility:
- Candidates must secure at least 50% marks in their qualifying exam(in case of SC/ST passing marks should be 45%).
- Candidates must have physics, chemistry, and mathematics as compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates shall have qualified NATA.
Category wise reservation is mentioned below in the given table:
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including Widows and orphan of any caste||27%|
|Economically Weaker Sections||10%|
ACPC Architecture 2020 Admission Process
As per last year, the admission procedure is as given:
The admission procedure will be conducted off-campus online in the following manner:-
- ACPC Admission Committee will prepare merit lists for eligible candidates who had applied by filling the registration form, after verification of the documents as per committee norms
- The merit list will be displayed on the official website of the Admission Committee and by any other means, which the ACPC Committee may consider convenient.
- The Admission Committee will publish the proper schedule of the online counselling program on its website, by an advertisement in the local newspapers widely circulated in the State and by any other means, it may consider suitable.
- The candidate will be required to indicate his/her order of choices of courses and colleges or institutions in online mode only. Seat allotment will be made on the basis of merit, category of the candidate, and seat availability. The allotment of seats shall be published on the Committee website. For counselling, candidates are required to obtain the print out of the Information Letter and bank fee receipt copies from the website.
- The candidate has to pay that fee, as may be determined by the Admission Committee.
- On payment of tuition fees as required by the committee, either online payment or in the branches of banks as specified, the admission allotted to the candidate will get confirmed. The candidate has to login to his account to take the print out of the Admissions Slip. If a candidate fails to pay the tuition fees within the allotted time limit as aforesaid, the admission offered to him shall be considered as canceled. Such candidate will not be eligible to get admission on the same course and same shift in the same institute or college in the successive counselling rounds in the same shift, with an exception for candidates getting admission in a successive round on (Tuition Fee Waiver) TFW seat instead of Non-TFW seat in the same institute & same branch & same shift.
- If the considerable number of seats remains vacant and if the Committee has to fill the vacant seats, the ACPC committee may conduct the online admission process for readjustment (reshuffling) of seats. The candidate, who takes part in the reshuffling process, shall be considered for such admission. The candidate may either provided an option for up-gradation of choices already given or submit their new choices. If the candidate gets the admission on the basis of up-gradation or new choice, then his earlier admission shall be considered as canceled.
- The candidate who can not produce original certificates and testimonials necessary for the purpose of admission at the time of registration within the provided time limit, they may be considered for admission, in case of the following conditions, namely:-
- Candidate has to pay a security amount of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees five thousand) to the ACPC Committee as their deposit. If the candidate submits the required documents within five working days, the remaining amount of the security deposit shall, after deducting Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred) towards the administrative expenditure, be refunded.
- If a candidate failed to submit original certificates and testimonials within the time limit as aforesaid, the registration may be canceled and the security deposit may be surrendered.
ACPC B Arch 2020 Highlights
Aspirants can check the ACPC B Arch 2020 summary below in the given table:
|Name of the Exam||ACPC Bachelor of Architecture(ACPC B Architecture)|
|Conducting Body||Admission Committee for professional courses (ACPC), Gujarat|
|Purpose ||Bachelor of Architecture course in various colleges of Gujarat State|