AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2021 Syllabus will be released by Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu. Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam Pharmacy or AU AIMEE Pharmacy is a national level entrance examination. AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2021 examination is a pen paper-based test (offline mode). The total duration of AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2021 is 3 hours. It is a Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) based examination. Read the following sections for complete information about the exam pattern of AU AIMEE Pharmacy Syallbus 2021, which includes important details such as the total number of questions, marking scheme, duration of the exam, syllabus for the exam etc.
AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for the AU AIMEE 2021 is based on the syllabus of the High School Certificate Examination, Tamil Nadu Board for Chemistry, Physics and Biology. The syllabus is mentioned below for the ready reference of the candidates:
- Current Electricity
- Effects of Electric Current
- Electro Magnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electro Magnetic Waves and Wave Optics
- Atomic Physics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Communication Systems
- Atomic Structure- II
- Periodic Table
- p – block elements
- d – block elements
- f – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds and bio co-ordination compounds
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Solid state
- Thermodynamics- II
- Chemical equilibrium- II
- Chemical Kinetics- II
- Surface Chemistry
- Electro chemistry- I
- Electro chemistry- II
- Isomerism in Organic Chemistry
- Hydroxy derivatives
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic acid
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
- Bio molecules
- Chemistry in Action
- Problems in Chemistry
- Taxonomy of Angiosperms
- Plant Anatomy
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Bio- technology
- Plant Physiology
- Biology in Human Welfare (Restricted to plants)
- Human Physiology (Nutrition, Digestion, Bones and Joints, Muscles, Respiration, Circulation, Co-ordinating Systems, Receptor Organs, Excretion, Reproduction System)
- Modern Genetics
- Environmental Sciences
- Applied Biology
- Theories of Evolution
AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2021 Exam Preparation
The preparation for AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2021 should be focussed on being clear with the fundamentals and concepts of each topic and to go through every topic thoroughly from exam point of view. Revision of the key concepts and problem areas also proves to be essential. The entrance preparation could be done by oneself or by taking help from extra or special classes focused on entrance exam preparation.
Suggested Books and Material to Study for AU AIMEE 2021
- Complete AIPMT Guide Physics for AIPMT
- NCERT Physics Part I & Part II
- Complete AIPMT Guide Chemistry for AIPMT
- NCERT Chemistry Part I & Part II
- Complete AIPMT Guide Biology for AIPMT
- NCERT Biology
Tips and Tricks for AU AIMEE 2021 preparation
- Focus and Relaxed state of mind: Entrance examinations such as AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2021, are quite demanding in terms of time and effort they require. In addition to this, students are also usually under a lot of pressure to perform well and score very good marks in the exam to secure admission in their desired college.
In such a situation, a student may lose sight of target and their own study requirement. They should maintain their focus in the right direction and should be in a relaxed frame of mind to perform well in the exam.
- Know the problem/ weak areas: The students should prepare well and regularly evaluate their preparation by taking regular tests of each section.
This will help in identifying the problem areas or the weaker topics, where the student should focus more in his or her preparation. Rectifying them and again and hence, making progress should be the plan. Continuous practice of the past years’ question papers, exam papers etc. may prove useful in this regard.
- Time Management: Time management and proper planning of the study schedule proves to be a critical factor in the success in any examination. The students must manage their time well and allocate time for each subject in their study plan.
They should devote more time to their specific weaker sections to allow for improvement. Proper planning keeps a student less hassled and more organized.
- Constant Guidance from the experts: Although students can prepare well for the entrance examination themselves, it is usually advisable to seek guidance from the experts in the subjects in order to gain more perspective on the important topics and examination structure topic wise.
They also help in understanding the fundamentals of the topics and tackle difficult concepts. There are many online and offline options available for that.
- Regular Revision: Since the syllabus for the AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2021 is quite substantial, students should focus on revising the concepts and keep refreshing their memories of the concepts done some weeks earlier.
In this way, the student will require less effort in revision after the completion of the entire syllabus. This also helps in building confidence in the entrance exam preparation.
AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2021 Exam Pattern
AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2021 examination is a pen paper-based test (offline mode). Candidates will be given an Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet and the answers to the questions will have to be marked on it.
The total duration of AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2021 is 3 hours (180 minutes). It is a Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) based examination. Every question will have 4 options, out of which the test taker will have to select the correct answer for that question.
AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2021 exam consists of 2 parts. Each part consists of 120 questions. So, there are 240 questions in total to be answered in 3 hours.
Part 1: It consists of Biology questions. It will have 60 questions from Botany and 60 questions from Zoology
Part 2: It consists of 60 questions from Physics and 60 questions from Chemistry.’