AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2022 Application Form will be released tentatively in the month of March via online mode. Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam Pharmacy is a national level entrance exam which is organized by the Annamalai University once a year for getting admissions into Pharmaceutical courses. The application forms are available online mode, at the official website of the university. The candidates, aspiring for the examination are requested to follow these articles for knowing all the necessary details of AU AIMEE 2022.
AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2022 Application Form Dates
The desired candidates for the examination must be provided with the correct and accurate details about the examination beforehand and therefore, all the candidates are requested to check out the complete schedule for the AU AIMEE 2022 examination Application Form from the table given below.
It is very crucial for the applicants aspiring for the examination, follow up the examination routine provided below, to strategize and organize their study plans properly and effectively.
AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2022 Form Dates
AU AIMEE Pharmacy Application Form Begins
Mar 7, 2022
Last date of submission of AU AIMEE Pharmacy Application Form
May 8, 2022
Note: Candidates are advised to follow the particular dates carefully.
AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2022 Application Form
Some important points regarding the AU AIMEE 2022 application form are listed below:
- Application form for AU AIMEE 2022 can be filled via both online and offline modes
- Registration form would be available on the official website of Annamalai University.
- The examination is conducted for taking admissions into various pharmaceutical courses.
- Candidates have to fill in their personal, educational, and contact details in the application form.
- It is also required for the candidate to upload their passport size photograph along with a scanned copy of their signature, in the application form.
- The candidate can obtain the offline application form, either by sending a demand draft to the university or by collecting it personally.
- The candidates need to post their respective application forms to the given university address: Note The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608 002, Cuddalore, District, Tamil Nadu.
- The application form must be filled with the correct and valid details of the candidate.
- Candidate must keep a copy of the application form with themselves, for future reference
Documents required for AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2022 Application Form
The necessary documents that would be required for filling up the AU AIMEE 2022 Pharmacy Application Form, are mentioned below. The candidates are thus, requested to follow the list before they start filling up their respective application forms for the examination.
- Marksheet of candidates class 10th.
- Marksheet of candidates class 12th.
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste category (if applicable).
- Candidates passport size photograph.
- Candidates signature.
AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2022 Application Fees
All the aspiring candidates for the examination are hereby advised to make the application form fees payment to complete their application processes. The candidates may note that the application fee payment is a necessary step to make their application form submission complete.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee in Online and Offline mode:
- Online mode: Candidates can pay the application fee via Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Offline mode: Candidates can pay the registration fee by issuing a Demand Draft or Bank Challan.
Category wise Application Fee is given below in the given table:
AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2022 Application Fees
|General/ OBC (Other Backward Classes)
|SC (Schedule Cast)/ ST (Scheduled Tribes)
Note: Aspiring candidates must note, the Demand Drafts should be drawn in the favour of “The Registrar, Annamalai University”. It must be payable at Chenna
How to fill AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2022 Online Application Form?
The candidates can fill up the AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2022 Application Form in the following methods. Candidates are advised to follow the given point carefully:
In this step, candidates need to register themselves on the official website.
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of Annamalai University.
- Eventually, the candidates have to register themselves with their valid email Id and a password.
- Candidates need to register themselves by creating a valid email ID and a self-chosen password.
- After clicking on the Ok button, candidates can move on to the second step.
Step-2: Filling the Application Form
In this, candidates need to fill in their Personal, Academic, and Qualification details.
- Candidates need to fill in their details such as Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, Category.
- Qualification details such as class 12th, class 10th, and highest qualification details.
- Candidates need to fill in proper contact details such as Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- After completing this process, candidates can submit the form and move further to another step.
Step-3: Uploading Documents
In this step, candidates need to upload scanned images and signatures.
- The candidate image should be properly scanned.
- Signatures done in capital letters shall not be acceptable.
- No group photos are allowed
- The candidate's signature will be properly scanned.
Step-4: Fee payment
In this step, candidates can pay the application fee in online gateway mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee in Online and Offline mode.
- Registration Fee for all the candidates is the same which is Rs 300/-.
- Candidates can pay the fee by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- After completing all the details, candidates can click on the submit button.
- Click on the "print" button to take a printout of the Application Form for future reference.
- After completing the form, candidates will have to send the Registration Form along with the attested documents via Speed Post to the following address:
Note: The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar-608002, Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu.
How to fill AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2022 Offline Application Form?
In this, candidates can fill the AU AIMEE 2022 Offline Application Form in the following methods:
Method 1: Via Post
Let us discuss the procedure of Via Post:
- The aspiring candidates opting for an application form via post option, are required to send an official letter requesting for an application form of the examination, also with a Demand Draft worth Rs.300 to Annamalai University.
- The candidates must note that it is necessary to have their name and complete address provided on a plain sheet of paper along with the official letter.
- After the candidates receive their application form, they need to fill up all their necessary details to complete their application processes.
Method 2: Via Cash Counter
- Firstly, the candidate needs to visit the available cash counter at the administrative office of Annamalai University.
- later on, upon receiving the form, the candidate needs to fill it up with the correct details.
- the last step includes sending their application form through post to the concerned authority.
There is no correction window for AU AIMEE Pharmacy 2022
Application Form. So candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully.