BEEE 2020 Application Form last date of submission has been extended. The entrance exam was scheduled for April 2020 has been postponed. Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) conducts BEEE to give admission into various UG and PG courses. The application forms can be filled both online and offline. Candidates can check more information about BEEE application form through the below article.
- Candidates can continue to fill BEEE 2020 Application Form till deadline announced by BIHER.
BEEE 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the BEEE 2020 Application Form crucial dates below in the table:
|BEEE Application Form release||26 November 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||To be Announced|
|Date of examination||Postponed|
Candidates can check the important dates through the above table and can start preparing for the exam accordingly
BEEE 2020 Application Form
The application form will be available on the official website of the university. The application form can be filled in both online and offline mode. Candidates can check the BEEE 2020 application form through below given details
For Online mode
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Bharath University.
- After that candidates need to register themselves.
- Candidate has to register using valid email-id and phone number,
- After successful registration, the application form will appear.
- Candidates need to fill all the details in the application form.
- After filling the application form, candidates are required to check the details carefully.
- Scanned copy of signature and photograph must be uploaded.
- After uploading all the documents successfully, the candidate has to pay the application fee.
For offline mode
- Candidate can also fill the application form through offline mode.
- The application form can be purchased from the institute campus or corporate office.
- The application fee will be sent in the form of demand draft.
Documents Required for filling BEEE 2020 Application Form
Check below the list of documents that will be required while filling out the BEEE 2020 application form:
- Marksheet of class 10th
- Marksheet of class 12th
- Physically challenged certificate
- Valid id proof(Adhar card/ Pan card etc)
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
BEEE 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment- Examination fee can be paid through both online and offline mode. Candidates need to pay a sum of Rs.500/- as application fee.
- Using online mode-
- Payment can be done using one of the given options- Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- After completing the payment, the system will generate a registration slip.
- Using offline mode-
- The offline application fee can be submitted through demand draft (DD)
- The demand draft will be sent in the favour of Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, Payable at Chennai.
How to fill the BEEE 2020 Application Form?
STEP 1: Registration
There are certain steps candidates need to follow for the registration of BEEE.
- Candidates need to log on to the official website of Bharath University.
- Candidates are required to fill a valid e-mail id and phone number and then click on the login button
- After successful registration candidate will proceed to the next step of filling of the application form.
STEP 2: Filling up of Application Form
After successful registration application form will appear in which candidates have to fill the information in various sections such as:
- Personal details:
- Candidate Name
- Parent’s name and occupation
- Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY format) Nationality
- Blood group and mother tongue.
- Course details:
- Choose the desired course and its type
- Education qualification details:
- Marks obtained in 10th class
- Marks obtained in 12th class
- Type of the course
- Name of the school (last attended)
- Name of the board and university in class 10th & 12th
- Examination details:
- Exam centre
- Exam preferred
- Optional subject
- Other Details:
- Mention whether there is any gap in studies or not?
STEP 3: Uploading Documents
While filling up the application form all the documents must need to be uploaded for the successful submission of the application form. Below are some documents which are needed to be uploaded
Documents required for the application form
|Digital Image||Format||File Size|
|Scanned photograph||.jpg||Less than 1MB|
|Scanned signature||.jpg||Less than 1MB|
All documents need to be uploaded incorrect format and size otherwise it will not be accepted.
STEP 4: Payment of Application Fee
After submitting all the documents successfully applicants need to submit the application fee as the final procedure of filling of application form
- Candidates have to pay a sum of Rs.500/-.
- The application fee can be submitted using a credit card/ debit card/ net banking or through Demand draft.
- Transaction slip should be preserved by the candidate.
STEP 5: Submitting of Registration Fee
This is the last step of the application procedure, the candidate must check all the details filled in the application form. Application form with wrong or incomplete information will not be accepted
- Candidates need to pay the application fee as a final step
- After payment will be successful, a receipt for the same will be generated
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of that receipt safe for future use.
BEEE 2020 Admit Card