The ICSI CSEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria Should be reviewed by the candidates before applying. The CS Executive Entrance Test, or CSEET, is a common name for the CS Executive Entrance Test. The CS Executive Entrance Test is administered by the ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India). CSEET is held four times a year, usually in January, May, July, and November. Read the entire article to learn more about the CS Executive Entrance Test 2023.
The CS Examination 2023 has three levels, each of which requires passing three exams:
- The Foundation Program
- Program for Executives
- Professional Development Program
ICSI CSEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for ICSI CSEET 2023, candidates should study the qualifying conditions. To be considered, the candidate must fulfill the Institute of Company Secretaries of India's minimum qualifying standards.
- The CSEET is open to candidates who have passed or are scheduled to take the Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination or an equivalent examination.
- To be considered for admission to the CS Executive Program, all Graduates and Post Graduates who were previously eligible for direct admission must now pass the CSEET.
- Candidates of Indian nationality are the only ones who may take this test; candidates of other nationalities are not allowed to take it.
- Candidates under the age of 17 are also not permitted to take the exam.
ICSI CSEET 2023 Executive Program Eligibility Criteria
- Now CSEET will be an obligatory qualifying test for all categories of students seeking admission to the Executive Program, with a few exceptions.
The candidate must be at least 17 years old at the time of application.
- To be eligible for registration to the Executive Program, applicants must have completed Class 12 Graduate/Post Graduate candidates who were qualified to pursue registration directly to the Executive Program must also qualify for CSEET.
ICSI CSEET 2023 Professional Program Eligibility Criteria
The Professional Program is the final stage towards becoming a Company Secretary. The Professional Program is open to candidates who have completed the Foundation and Executive Programs satisfactorily.
- To be accepted to the Professional Program, a candidate must register nine months prior to the examination date.
- A candidate who registers six months prior to the exam month may be permitted to study one or two Professional Program modules.
- The candidate must have received postal or oral coaching for the modules in which he or she plans to take the test.
ICSI CSEET 2023 Exceptions
There are, however, a few exceptions to taking the CSEET.
- Candidates who have completed the CS Foundation Program are exempt from taking the CSEET and will not be charged an exemption fee.
- The CSEET is waived for candidates who have passed the final examinations of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and/or The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or ICMAI.
CSEET 2023 Exam Highlights
- Before filling out the application form, the candidate should review the CSEET eligibility criteria 2023. ICSI updates its official website with all CSEET-related material on a regular basis.
- All new registrations for CS Foundations have halted as of February 3, 2020, when the CSEET test was introduced. ICSI has mandated that all graduates/postgraduate applicants pass the CSEET exam starting February 3, 2020.
CSEET 2023 Admit Card
The ICSI CSEET admission card is available for download online. Candidates must input their unique request-id and date of birth to get their ICSI CSEET 2023 admission card. The ICSI CSEET 2023 admission card contains information such as:
- Candidate's full name
- The candidate's roll number is a number that is assigned to each candidate.
- Date of the candidate's birth
- Exam dates, exam times, and so on
Candidates must bring a printed copy of their to admit card as well as a valid photo ID to the test center on the day of the exam.