GNIHM JET 2021 Application form is expected to be available from the third week of December 2020. The candidates will be able to fill the form via both online & offline modes. This is the national level exam which offers admission to hotel management. Interested candidate can go through the whole article for detailed information regarding JET Application form.
GNIHM JET 2021 Application Form Dates
The important dates regarding GNIHM JET 2021 Application form is given below:
GNIHM JET Application form Dates
|Availability of Application Form||Third week of December 2020|
|Last date to submit Application Form||To be Announced|
Applicant must check the filled details in registration form because once the submission is done candidate will not be allowed to make any correction.
GNIHM JET 2021 Application Form
The vital information regarding GNIHM JET Application form 2021 is given below:
- The form will be filled through both the mode. i.e online mode and offline mode.
- The application form of JET examination is available on the GNIHM JET official website.
- Candidate should provide valid and working information in the application form.
- Applicant should provide working email address because admit card will be available to the candidate on the email.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photo in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 KB–200 KB). Similarly, the signature needs to be upload in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 KB–30 KB).
- Candidate cannot fill more than one application form from a single email address.
- If the candidate will not fill the valid information in the application form that candidate will be disqualified from the further procedure.
Important Instructions to fill the GNIHM JET Application form 2021
The vital instruction regarding GNIHM JET Application form 2021 is given below:
- Incomplete fill form will be not consisted of the conducting body.
- Candidate can fill the registration form through online mode or offline mode.
- No refund of application fee will be entertained by the officials.
- Applicant is requested to check their email address regularly.
Documents required to fill the GNIHM JET Application form
While filling the application form candidate need to upload some document. The list of document is given below:
Documents that are needed
- Passport Size Photograph
- Signature of candidate
- Category Certificate
- High school mark sheet
- Senior secondary school mark sheet
GNIHM JET 2021 Application Fee
The given table contains the category-wise details about Guru Nanak institute Hotel management 2021 Application Fees:
- The application fees of GNIHM is Rs.1000/-.
- After the completion of the form, the candidate can pay the application fee.
- The applicant can pay the application fee through online mode as well as offline mode.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode or offline mode:
- For online mode:
- The Registration fees can be submitted via Debit/Credit card/Net Banking Service for online mode.
- After payment, the candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page.
- The summation of the application form will be considered as complete when the application fee will be paid.
- If case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate's account.
- For offline mode: In offline mode through cash/cheque or Demand Draft in favour of “ Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management “ payable at Kolkata.
How To Apply for GNIHM JET 2021?
Interested candidate should make sure that before applying for the GNIHM JET 2021, they must go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates can follow the steps to apply for GNIHM JET 2021.
- Step 1:Go to the official website.
- Step 2:A new page will appear. Candidates have to enter all the details as asked on that page correctly like the name of the candidate, DOB, nationality etc.
- Step 3:The next step is to create a password for future login.
- Step 4:Candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature with proper specifications as asked.
- Step 5:After uploading the images candidates can submit the application form and proceed to make payment of the application fee.