GNIHM JET 2020 Admit Card has released. GNIHM JET exam is conducted once in a year by the Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management. GNIHM JET is an hotel management test. GNIHM JET Admit Card will be issued to those candidates only who have submitted their application form in a prescribed format.
Candidates can go through the article below to know the details about GNIHM JET 2020 Admit Card.
GNIHM JET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued by the official authority - Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management to those candidates only who have submitted their application form on time in a prescribed format. It is mandatory to bring GNIHM JET 2020 Admit Card at the exam centre on the day of the exam.
The candidates should know the important information related to GNIHM JET Admit Card 2020 given below:
- Admit card of GNIHM JET will be available through online mode only.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to log in with application number, password and security key that was generated at the time of GNIHM JET registration.
- After downloading, candidates must check whether the information on the admit card is correct or not.
- If any discrepancy is found by the candidates in the information in their admit card then the candidates need to inform the same to the official authority of GNIHM exam.
- The seat will be randomly allotted to the candidate in the examination centre.
- Candidates found carrying any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except those mentioned above inside JET examination Hall will be debarred from appearing the examination.
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of Calculator are not allowed in the Examination Hall of GINHM JET. Possession of such items during the Exam may lead to cancellation of candidate.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre-in-Charge, will leave his/her seat or Examination Centre until the duration of examination is over.
Details on GNIHM JET Admit Card
The candidates must check the following details that are mentioned on the GNIHM admit card 2020 is listed below:
- Candidate's Name
- Roll Number
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Centre Address
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
Documents Required for GNIHM JET Examination 2020
Candidates must carry the documents following documents while appearing for GNIHM JET 2020 entrance exam:
- Print out of Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officier
How to Download GNIHM JET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates must check the given below steps before download the GNIHM JET admit card 2020:
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of conducting authority.
- Step 2: Click on the link ' GNIHM Joint Eligibility Test 2020 Admit Card'.
- Step 3: Candidates enter their registration number and password.
- Step 4: Candidates check their admit card of GNIHM JET carefully
- Step 5: Download and take the print out of the admit card for further reference.