IPMAT 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of February 2021. The form can be filled & submitted via online mode on the website of the IIM Indore. Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test is a national level examination conducted by IIM Indore for admissions into its five-year integrated management program. This exam is conducted once in a year. The candidates applying for this examination must have a perfect idea about the application procedure and the prerequisites. The article hereby gives details of IPMAT 2021 Application Form.
IPMAT 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates seeking admission to IIM Indore for 5 years Integrated Program in Management can check the admission key dates in the table provided below.
Events and Dates of IPMAT 2021
|Online Application starts from||To be Announced|
|Last Date of submission of IPMAT application form||To be Announced|
|IPMAT 2021 ||To be Announced|
|Release of List for Personal Interviews||To be Announced|
|Personal Interviews Date||To be Announced|
|Announcement of Provisional Admissions Offers||To be Announced|
|Registration starts from||To be Announced|
All the above dates are before the announcement of postponed. Once the official authority will release the new dates, it will be updated here as well.
IPMAT 2021 Application Form
A few particulars must be kept in mind while filling the application form of IPMAT 2021. The candidates can make a note of the same as mentioned below:
- The candidates have to fill the details carefully. There shall be no entertainment of requests for editing.
- After the application form has been submitted, the candidates are suggested to take a printout of the duly filled form.
- The form must be preserved carefully until the end of the admission process.
- The candidates who have completed the payment of the application fee are only considered as applicants.
- Until the fee payment is done and the candidates receive a payment receipt, the application is considered incomplete.
- The applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying to IPMAT 2021.
- Candidates failing to satisfy the eligibility criteria shall be considered invalid applicants and their applications are bound to be rejected.
- The fee payment can be done only in the online mode.
- No mode of payment other than internet banking, credit card, a debit card is available.
- The candidates are advised to completely go through the instructions available on the website of IIM Indore before filling the application form.
Documents Required for IPMAT 2021
The following documents must be kept ready before filling the application form of IPMAT 2021. These would be necessary while filling the application form.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s photograph and signature. The photograph must be clear with a plain background.
- Photo ID proofs issued by the government such as Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc.
- Details of the chosen payment method.
IPMAT 2021 Application Fees
The application for IPMAT varies category wise. The details are as given below:
- The application fee for candidates belonging to the General category and Non-Creamy layer OBC category is Rs.4130+ GST.
- The application fee for candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PWD is Rs.2065 + GST.
How to fill IPMAT 2021 Application Form?
The candidates have to register initially on the official website and then fill in details. The detailed procedure for filling the application form is given below:
Step 1: Registration
- The candidates have to visit the official website of IIM Indore.
- A registration link for the IPMAT shall be available on the website. Click on it.
- The website will ask the candidate to register using their e-mail ID.
- Once the registration process gets completed, the candidate will be given their login credentials.
- These login credentials will be shared with the candidate via. e-mail.
Step 2: Filling the details
- After registering on the website, the candidates have to log in with their login credentials.
- The website shall ask the candidates a few personal details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, etc.
- The candidates have to fill in all these details carefully without any errors.
Step 3: Uploading the documents
- Once the candidates complete the process of filling details, they must upload documents as required.
- The scanned copies of the candidate’s signature and photograph must be uploaded on the application form.
- The scanned copies must be clear and in proper size.
- Candidates of the reserved categories must attach the proper attested caste certificates.
Step 4: Fee payment
- After the filling of the application form and uploading the required documents, the candidates have to make the payment.
- The candidates have to re-check all the filled details before making the payment.
- The details of the candidate cannot be edited after the payment is made.
- The fee can be paid by internet banking, credit/debit cards only.
- No other mode of payment shall be available.