IPMAT 2020 Admit Card has been released on 27 August 2020 on the official website of the IIM Indore. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the registration ID and password, no admit card will be sent through the post. IPMAT is conducted by Indian Institute of Management(IIM) Indore to offer admissions in five years Integrated Programme Management(IPM). IPMAT 2020 Admit Card will be issued to only those candidates who will submit their application form successfully before the last day. Read this complete article to get more information about IPMAT 2020 Admit Card.
- IPMAT Admit Card 2020 is available to download from 27 August 2020 until exam date.
IPMAT 2020 Admit Card Dates
Some important dates of IPMAT 2020 are listed in the given below table.
Events and Dates of IPMAT 2020
|Online application form||17 February 2020|
|Last date for an application form||30 April 2020|
|Admit card||27 August 2020|
|Exam date||07 September 2020|
IPMAT 2020 Admit Card
Some basic instructions for candidates regarding IPMAT 2020 admit card are listed below.
- Candidates can download the hall ticket of IPMAT 2020 from the official website of Indian Institute of Management(IIM).
- Candidates must download the admit card and take a two-three print out of it for future reference.
- Admit card of IPMAT should not be wear or tear from any side.
- All applicants have to carry their admit card in the examination hall, without which, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates should keep their admit card with them till the admission process for IPMAT will complete.
How to Download IPMAT 2020 Admit Card?
To download IPMAT 2020 admit card, there are the steps that candidates must follow.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Indian Institute of Management(IIM).
Step 2. Then candidates have to search here for "IPMAT 2020 Admit card" link.
Step 3. After that candidates have to enter application number, user id and password.
Step 4. Then click on the "submit" button.
Step 5. Adit card of IPMAT 2020 will appear on the screen. Candidates must download the admit card in pdf form and must take two-three print outs of it for future reference.
Details Mentioned in IPMAT 2020 Admit card
Following are the details that are mentioned in IPMAT 2020 admit card.
Name of candidate
Signature and Photograph of the candidate
Venue of the examination centre
Instruction related to entrance exam
Space for the invigilator’s signature
Things to carry in IPMAT Exam Center
Following are the things that are mandatory to be carried by a candidate in the examination centre.
- A hard copy of IPMAT 2020 admit card
- A valid id proof, that may be:
- Aadhar card,
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Voter id Card
- PwD Certificate(in case of handicapped)
Problems in Downloading IPMAT 2020 Admit Card
Some possible problems that candidates can face at the time of downloading IPMAT 2020 admit card are listed below.
- Wrong details: Candidates can face a problem when they have entered their wrong details in login Id such as wrong password, Wrong application number. In this case, candidates have re-check their login details to download the admit card.
- Application Rejected: Those candidates whose applications have been rejected by the official authority due to eligibility criteria, age limit will not be able to download their admit card.
- Internet: Another problem that a candidate can face in downloading the admit card is slow internet connectivity. Candidates are advised to check their internet connectivity if they are facing any problem in downloading the admit card.
IPMAT 2020 Exam pattern
Exam pattern of IPMAT 2020 a described by the official authority is mentioned below.
- Number of Sections: 3
- Sections: Quantitative aptitude in MCQs, Quantitative aptitude in SA, Verbal Ability in MCQs
- Number of questions: 40 in the first section, 20 in the second section and 40 in the third section
- Marks for every right answer: +4
- Marks for every wrong answer: -1
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Time alloted for each section: 40 minutes
- Mode of exam: Online
- Maximum marks: 400
- Total number of questions: 100