JMI EEE 2021 will be conducted in February 2021 tentatively. Admission is offered to the candidates into the engineering courses offered by the Jamia Millia Islamia University on the basis of JEE Main exam. JMI EEE (JMI Engineering Entrance Exam) was conducted to select the candidates for the admissions. The application form for the admissions can be obtained through online mode from the month of February 2021 (tentatively). Those candidates who pass Class 12th/Diploma with minimum 55% marks can apply. JMI EEE counselling procedure is conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia University at the National Level to provide the eligible candidate's admission into different architecture and engineering programmes.
JMI EEE 2021 Important Highlights
|Availability of online application form||3rd week of February 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of March 2021|
|Publication of merit list||April 2021|
|Commencement of admission process||April 2021|
|Closing of admission process||July 2021|
JMI EEE 2021 Application Form
Before filling Jamia Millia Islamia application form 2021
, candidates have to mention the course in which they are interested, they also have to provide few details related to their JEE Main exams like the Application Number and other details. After the successful Registration, candidates will be provided with the link for the filling of the Application Form. For Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2021 in B.Tech/ B.Arch Programme Application Form, Jamia Millia Islamia application form 2021 date is from the 3rd week of February 2021.
The details about application form are given below:
- The candidates can go to the official website and get the application form.
- The candidates need to fill in every detail very carefully.
- Jamia application form is available in online mode.
- The candidates also need to fill their JEE Main application number in the application form.
- The candidates also need to upload scanned images of their signature and photograph while filling their application form.
- University will also give candidates the facility to edit the details in their application form.
- Candidates also need to make sure that they submit the application fee amount which is compulsory for all the applicants.
- The authority will reject the application form received without any application fee as it will become invalid.
Candidate must note that that the details provided in the registration form is valid and correct if any incorrect detail is entered they will not be allowed to proceed further. The final submission of the Application form will only be after the payment of the Application Fee. Incomplete applications will not be accepted by the University.
JMI EEE 2021 Application Fee
The JMI EEE Registration fee details are as follows:
- Application Fees for JMI EEE 2020 will be Rs. 550/- as the application fee (Bank Charges Applicable) for admission in JMI University.
- The stated fee can be paid through either of the options- through credit card/debit card/net banking or E-Challan of SBI.
JMI EEE 2021 Application Form Correction
After submitting the application form, conducting authority will release JMI EEE 2021 application correction form for registered candidates who wish to do some changes in their filled registration form. JMI EEE 2021 Application correction date is from Last week of March 2021. Candidates can not be able to edit every particular in their online application. Candidate can change only a few details, while others are not. The information which is not editable can be changed if the candidate makes a request for changing the detail through the mail.
- Reservation Category (including Kashmiri Migrant, J&K)
- Academic records
- Admission Test Centre
Editing fields with permission
- Photo & Signature
- Name Correction
- Course Change
JMI EEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must have all the information about JMI EEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria so that they come to know whether they are eligible or not and their application does not get cancelled afterwards. The details about the eligibility criteria are given below:
Eligibility Criteria for JMI B.Tech 2021 Program:
- Examination: The candidates will have to appear in JEE Main paper-I.
- Qualification Criteria: The candidates need to clear 12th standard exam or any other exam equivalent to it from a recognized board or university with a minimum score of 55% marks.
- Compulsory Subjects: The candidates must have Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as their main subjects.
- Age Criteria: The candidates should have age greater than 17 years as on October 1st (year of admission).
- The Diploma holders can also apply for the exam, having a score greater than 55% marks.
Eligibility Criteria for JMI B.Arch 2021 Program:
- Examination: The candidates will need to qualify in the JEE Main paper-II.
- Qualification Criteria: The candidates need to clear their 12th class and must have a score of at least 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, English, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.
- The 3 years diploma holders who have completed their diploma from an institute/college which is Central or State government recognized and have at least 50% in diploma can also apply.
JMI EEE 2021 Merit List
JMI University releases the merit list for B.Tech / B.Arch admission 2021. The merit list is prepared based on JEE Main Rank. The candidates who have been selected for admissions, their names are listed out in the merit list. The merit list is available for download, it is released in online mode.
JMI EEE 2021 Counselling
After the result declaration, the University will conduct its counselling, for which details are given below:
- The JMI EEE 2021 counselling will be conducted as per the names are given on the merit list.
- There are a limited amount of seats available in each course, so general seats are filled in the first round of counselling.
- Those who have qualified the exam will have to carry the following list of documents for verification purpose.
Documents Required at the Time of Counseling:
- Self-attested copies of JMI’s Acknowledgement Slip.
- Registration Slip.
- JEE Main Admit Card.
- JEE Main Score Card.
- Age proof based on the certificate of High School/ Secondary School or an equivalent examination.
- Original documents of reserved category candidates issued by the competent authority.
- Class X Certificate.
- Class XII Certificate & marks sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Domicile certificate of his/her parents (Father OR Mother)
- TC (Transfer certificate) from the previous institution.
- Character certificate from the Institution last attended by the candidates.
- Proof of permanent address as declared in the Application Form with the name of the nearest Police Station and the District.
- All applicants must be present for counselling in person.
JMI B.Tech/B.Arch Courses offered and Seats available
Jamia Millia Islamia University provides admission in various engineering and technology courses. Given below is the list of courses provided by JMI University for both technology and architecture courses:
JMI offers the B.Tech degree in the following courses at the moment:
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech (Computer Engineering)
- B.Tech (Electrical Engineering)
- B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
The following options are available for B.Arch:
- B.Arch (Self-Finance)
Availability of seats for the above courses are as follows:
|Name of the Programme||Seats Available|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||70|
|Total Seats in B.Tech Course||350|
|Total Seats in B.Arch course||40|
|Total Seats in B.Arch (Self-finance) course||40|
JMI EEE 2021 Seat Matrix
JMI University provides reservation to many candidates based on their category. JMI EEE 2020 Seat Matrix is given below:
|Muslim Women Applicants||10%|
|Muslim OBC/ST Applicants||10%|
|Applicants with Disabilities||3%|
|Internal (Jamia School) Students||5%|
|Kashmiri Migrants||1 seat|
|Candidates from J&K||1 seat|
|Foreign Candidates (General)||10%|
|ICCR Sponsored Candidates||5%|
|Foreign Passport Holding Students||10%|
JMI EEE 2021 Exam Pattern
The Jamia Millia Islamia University has ended its university level exam for B.Tech/B. Arch. JMI EEE 2021 will be based on JEE Main-2021 Examination.
- The test consists of Paper – 1 (for B.Tech.) and Paper – 2 (for B.Arch.)
- Both papers are of 3 hours and consist of 30 MCQ's each with 4 marks for correct and –1 marks for incorrect answer.
JEE Mains Paper 1 (For B.Tech)
- Type of Questions: Objective type
- Marking Scheme: +4 per correct answer
- Negative Marking: -1 per every wrong answer
|Subjects||No of questions||Marks|
JEE Mains Paper 2 (For B.Arch)
- Type of Questions: Objective type and Drawing
- Marking Scheme: +4 for the correct answer
- Negative Marking: -1 for every wrong answer
JMI EEE 2021 Highlights
The candidates can check JMI EEE 2020 basic information below in the given table:
|JMI EEE 2021|
Jamia Millia Islamia University
Undergraduate courses in Engineering and Architecture
JMI EEE Official website
To offer admission in Undergraduate courses in Engineering and Architecture
Jamia Millia Islamia University
Jamia Millia Islamia made a modest beginning in 1920 at Aligarh, with the resolute determination of its founding members--Shaikhul Hind Maulana Mahmud Hasan, Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar, Jenab Hakim Ajmal Khan, Dr Mukhtar Ahmad Ansari, Jenab Abdul Majeed Khwaja, and Dr Zakir Hussain to create an institution that would manifest indigenous ethos and spirit of plurality. It was conceived as a national institution that would offer progressive education and nationalist ideals to students from all communities, particularly the Muslims. The emergence of Jamia was supported by Gandhiji and Tagore who felt that Jamia could shape the lives of hundreds and thousands of students on the basis of a shared culture and worldview. Jamia’s development is marked by sacrifices made by the staff and students and a host of individuals who contributed through myriad efforts.