JMI EEE 2021 Application form has released on 17 May 2021. Candidates who will hold a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination are eligible to apply for admission. It will be released for UG courses on the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) University. The university conducts its national level counselling procedure to offers admission in various B.Arch. / B.Tech courses based on JEE Main. Before applying, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and other details. Given below are the complete details regarding Jamia Millia Islamia Application Form 2021.
- The last date to fill JMI EEE Registration Form 2021 is 30 June 2021.
- JMI EEE 2021 Online Application Form has been released on 17 May 2021. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
JMI EEE 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check important dates for JMI EEE 2021 from the table given below:
|Application form releases||17 May 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||30 June 2021|
|Correction Window||01-05 July 2021|
JMI EEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check the following details regarding Jamia 2021 Application Form:
- Jamia Millia Islamia application form 2021 will be released online mode.
- Candidates have to upload passport size photograph & signature in the JPEG format while filling the application form.
- Scanned image of photograph & signature must be less than 100 KB.
- Authority will reject incomplete application form, so candidates must fill the registration form carefully.
- Authority will also provide a one-time correction facility to make changes in the mistakes done in the application form.
- Aspirants are advised to provide operating and valid email ID & phone number in the application form.
- All the important communication will be done through a registered ID & mobile number.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of the filled application form for further use.
- At last, candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
JMI EEE 2021 Application Fee
The table given below shows the Application fee for B.Tech/B.Arch courses
JMI EEE 2021 Application Fee
| Courses Offered||Application Fee|
|B. Tech/ B. Arch (All branches)||Rs. 550|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the above registration fee via debit/credit card or net banking.
How to Apply for JMI EEE 2021?
Candidates must have to follow the given below steps to apply for the Jamia Millia Islamia Engineering entrance exam 2021:
- Visit the JMI University official website.
- Now click on the ‘Application form 2021’ tab.
- Candidate has to select the programme of their choice
- Now proceed to fill the application form.
- Enter all the details like personal details, email id, and phone number etc.
- Fill in qualification details, subject preference, exam city, exam centre and other asked details.
- Re-check & verify all the entered details.
- After verification, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature according to the official specifications.
- Then proceed to the next step which is application fee submission.
- After fee payment, candidates are advised to take printouts of filled in application form.
- Successfully registered candidates have to keep the printout safe until admission.
How to fill the JMI EEE 2021 Application Form?
Candidates can fill the Jamia application form 2021 by the following steps given below:
- Go to the JMI official website.
- After that, click on the ‘Application Form 2021’ tab.
- Select the programme as per interest (UG/ PG).
- The application form will appear on the computer screen.
- Now proceed to fill the registration form.
2. Filling Application Form:
- Candidates have to fill in their personal details like their name, email id and mobile number.
- After that, fill in the qualification details, course preference, subject preference, exam city, exam centre and other details.
- After verifying all the details submit it.
3. Uploading Images:
- Candidates have to upload their recent scanned Photograph (size-max. 100 KB) and signature (size-max. 100 KB).
- The size of the scanned images should be according to the specifications given by the conducting authority.
- The image to be uploaded should be in JPEG/JPG format.
4. Payment of Application fee:
- In this step, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- The application fee payment can be done through online mode.
- Candidates can submit the fee by banking/debit card/credit card.
5. Printing the Application form:
- In the last step, candidates have to print the filled application form.
- Candidates are advised to take out multiple printouts of the form for further use in the admission process.
JMI EEE 2021 Application Form Correction
Candidates are advised to fill in all the asked details carefully in the application form before finally submitting it. In JMI EEE 2021
Application correction form process involves basic editing in the application form, the candidate can make necessary changes. The authority will start the JMI EEE 2021 application correction date is from August 2020
for B.Tech/ B.Arch and all other courses.