JMI EEE 2020 Application Form last date has been extended to 14 September 2020. Candidates who hold a minimum 55% marks in the qualifying examination are eligible to apply for admission. It has been released for UG/PG courses on the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) University. The university conducts its national level counselling procedure to offers admission in various B.Arch. / B.Tech courses on the basis of JEE Main & NEET scores. Before applying, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and other details. Given below are the complete details regarding Jamia Millia Islamia Application Form 2020.
- JMI EEE 2020 Application form last date to apply has been extended to 14 September 2020
JMI EEE 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check important dates for JMI EEE 2020 from the table given below:
|Application form releases||21 February 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||20 August 2020 14 September 2020|
|Correction window opens||notified soon|
JMI EEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check the following details regarding Jamia 2020 Application Form:
- Jamia Millia Islamia application form 2020 has been released through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 21 February 2020 to 14 September 2020.
- Candidates have to upload passport size photograph & signature in the JPEG format while filling the application form.
- Scanned image of photograph & signature must be less than 100 KB.
- Authority will reject incomplete application form, so candidates must fill the registration form carefully.
- Authority will also provide a one-time correction facility to make changes in the mistakes done in the application form.
- Aspirants are advised to provide operating and valid email ID & phone number in the application form.
- All the important communication will be done through a registered ID & mobile number.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of the filled application form for further use.
- At last, candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of filled in the application form for further use.
JMI EEE 2020 Application Fee
Table given below shows the Application fee for B.Tech/B.Arch courses
JMI EEE 2020 Application Fee
| Courses Offered||Application Fee|
|B. Tech/ B. Arch (All branches)||Rs. 550|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the above registration fee via debit/credit card or net banking.
How to Apply for JMI EEE 2020?
Candidates must have to follow the given below steps in order to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia Engineering entrance exam 2020:
- Visit JMI University official website.
- Now click on ‘Application form 2020’ tab.
- Candidate has to select the programme of their choice
- Now proceed to fill the application form.
- Enter all the details like personal details, email id, and phone number etc.
- Fill qualification details, subject preference, exam city, exam centre and other asked details.
- Re-check & verify all the entered details.
- After verification, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature according to the official specifications.
- Then proceed to next step which is application fee submission.
- After fee payment, candidates are advised to take printouts of filled in the application form.
- Successfully registered candidates have to keep the printout safe until admission.
How to fill JMI EEE 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can fill the Jamia application form 2020 by the following steps given below:
- Go to the JMI official website.
- After that, click on ‘Application Form 2020’ tab.
- Select the programme as per interest (UG/ PG).
- The application form will appear on the computer screen.
- Now proceed to fill the registration form.
2. Filling Application Form:
- Candidates have to fill their personal details like their name, email id and mobile number.
- After that, fill the qualification details, course preference, subject preference, exam city, exam centre and other details.
- After verifying all the details submit it.
3. Uploading Images:
- Candidates have to upload their recent scanned Photograph (size-max. 100 KB) and signature (size-max. 100 KB).
- The size of the scanned images should be according to the specifications given by the conducting authority.
- The image to be uploaded should be in JPEG/JPG format.
4. Payment of Application fee:
- In this step, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- The application fee payment can be done through online mode.
- Candidates can submit the fee by banking/debit card/credit card.
5. Printing the Application form:
- In the last step, candidates have to print the filled application form.
- Candidates are advised to take out multiple printouts of the form for further use in the admission process.
JMI EEE 2020 Application Form Correction
Candidates are advised to fill all the asked details carefully in the application form before finally submitting it. In JMI EEE 2020
Application correction form process involves basic editing in the application form, the candidate can make necessary changes. The authority will start the JMI EEE 2020 application correction date is from August 2020
for B.Tech/ B.Arch and all other courses.