Karnataka B.Ed 2021 last date for first round enrollment is 20 March 2021. The admission will be based on counselling and the selected candidate will be eligible for the teaching job. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List, and Counselling.
- Last date for first-round B.Ed admission 2020-21 is further extended up to 20 March 2021.
- Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2020 – 21 Selection List has been released.
Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Counselling
Counselling is an important part of Karnataka's Bachelor In Education. Only those candidates who have qualified for the Karnataka B.Ed 2021 merit list will be eligible for counselling procedure. All the Important information related to Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Counselling is mentioned below.
- Candidates should have the information about all the details related to Karnataka B.Ed Counselling 2021.
- The candidates having their names on the qualified candidates' list will be eligible to take part in the counselling round.
- Allotment of seats will be done during the counselling round.
- Qualified candidates must attend the counselling themselves. No other person can attend the counselling on their behalf.
- Also, applicants need to carry their important documents such as educational documents, their identity proof, and also their admit card.
Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Application Form
Karnatak University will release the B.Ed application form
expectedly in May 2021.
The candidates need to make sure that they fill the Karnataka B.Ed application form 2021 very carefully to avoid any mistakes while filling in the details. Also, the candidates must ensure that they submit the Karnataka B.Ed online application before the last date. Following are the details about Karnataka B.Ed Application Form:
- The candidates need to, first of all, fill the Karnataka B.Ed 2021 online form.
- Application Form will be available on the official website soon.
- Also, the candidates might have to scan some required documents and then upload the same while filling the online form.
- Furthermore, the candidates must scan each document separately to make it a soft copy.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents in PDF or JPG format only.
- The candidates must keep on checking the website of Karnataka University from time to time to get information about the important updates of the Karnataka B.Ed Entrance exam.
How to Apply?
- First of all Sign-Up by clicking on New Users, fill the complete registration form. After that, the candidates need to activate their account using the OTP they will get on the registered mobile number.
- Fill the online application form by logging in with the user name and password.
- The candidates need to fill in their Personal, Reservation, and Education details.
- Upload the scanned images of signature and photograph (up to 50 Kb).
- After this, pay the application fee.
- The candidates need to finally click on the submit button.
Karnataka B.ED 2021 Application Fee
Registration for the Karnataka B.ED will only be considered completed after the fee payment required by the applicant. All the important information related to the registration (Application fee) is provided below.
- Application Fee for the Karnataka B.ED can be paid both via online and offline mode.
- Payment can be made through Credit/Debit Card /Net Banking or challan method
- After the successful payment of the fee, confirmation for the registration will be notified via-SMS and Email (provided by the candidate in the form)
- A candidate is required to print the acknowledgement slip through from the email
- Registration Fee must be paid before the deadline else the applicant will not be able to register themselves for the exam.
- Details of the Application fee is mentioned inside the table. see the amount required to pay by the candidate.
Karnataka B.ED 2021 Application Fee Details
|Category || Fee |
|For general category candidates || Rs.1000|
|For SC/ST and other candidates || Rs.1000|
Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to carefully go through the Karnataka B.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2021. Also, they must fill the form only after ensuring that are eligible for the Karnataka B.Ed exam Any candidate found to be ineligible at any stage during the admission procedure his/her candidature will be cancelled. Following are the details about Karnataka B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates who have completed their 10+2+3 level education (SSLC+PUC + Graduation) will be eligible to apply for the exam.
- Also, the candidates who will have at least 50% marks in their Bachelor's Degree or Master’s degree will be eligible to apply for the admission in B.Ed course.
- Furthermore, the final selection of the candidates for this B.Ed course will be based on their merit in the qualifying exam and also on the reservation of seats.
- The candidates should have 18 years of age on or before the last date of submitting the Karnataka B.Ed online application form.
- However, there is no fixed upper age limit to appear in this exam.
- Also, there is no age relaxation provided.
Karnataka B.Ed Result 2021
The result for Karnataka B.Ed admissions 2021 merit list will be released after a week or two of the registration. The result will be declared by Karnataka State Open University on its official website. For checking the result, candidates have to enter their roll number and application number. Candidates can check their results using their user Id and password also. Candidates must download their results for any future reference.
How to Check Karnataka B.Ed Result 2021?
The procedure to check the Karnataka B.Ed 2021 exam result is as mentioned below. The candidates will be able to check the result by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website of Karnataka University
- Click on the Karnataka B.Ed 2021 exam Result tab.
- The result login page will appear on the screen.
- To access the login, the candidates have to enter the “User ID & “Password”.
- Next, the candidates will have to click on the “Login” tab
- Download and save the Karnataka B.Ed 2021 result for future reference.
Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Merit list
Karnataka University will also release the Karnataka B.Ed 2021 result 2021 merit list for admission. The merit list will contain the details of only qualified candidates. The details mentioned in the merit list are:
- Registration Number
- Candidate's Name
- Candidate's category
The admission of the candidates will be done based on the merit secured by the candidates.
Karnataka B.Ed Seat Reservation Policy
Seats will be reserved based on the candidate's category/status, see the detailed list mention below.
- 15 percent of the total seat will be reserved for the candidate belonging to the Scheduled Tribe category
- 3 percent of the seat would be reserved for the scheduled caste category candidate
- 1 percent of the total seat would be reserved for the candidate who is the children of a Military person/Ex-Military person/NCC Cadets.
Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Selection Lists
The selection list for Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2021 will be released online. Candidates can also download it from the direct link which will be provided on the ‘Result’ page. The selection list consists of details like registration number, gender, candidate’s name, marks obtained in degree, etc. The Karnataka B.Ed Selection List is prepared based on merit in the qualifying examination and reservation of seats (Merit cum roaster base).
Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Highlights
Given below the vital points regarding Karnataka B.ed 2021.
Karnataka Bachelor of Education 2021
Karnataka B.Ed 2021
Multiple Choice Questions (M.C.Q)
Stay connected for more updates regarding Karnataka B.Ed 2021
The Bombay legislature of the erstwhile Bombay Presidency established Karnatak University through the Karnatak University Act 1949. It became a statutory University on 1st March 1950. The jurisdiction of the University covers Dharwad. Gadag, Haveri, and Uttar Kannada districts. It has several Post Graduate centres. The University (888 acres) is offering courses in the faculties of Arts, Commerce, Education, Law, Management, Science and Technology, and Social Sciences. Symbolic of the University’s vision and mission the emblem of the University consists of the papal tree at the centre, an open book. Figures of a bull, a rising sun, and the legend ‘Arive Guru’ i.e., Wisdom is Guru, implying that both wisdom and knowledge should be all-pervading like the ramifying papal tree and light up the world with knowledge and eradicate illiteracy.