Karnataka B.Ed 2020 (Karnataka Bachelor of Education) will be conducted by Karnataka University. Candidates can check eligibility criteria details to apply. Karnataka B.Ed admission will based on counselling and is conducted every year to select the eligible candidates for teaching job. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about Karnataka B.Ed 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List and Counselling.
Karnataka B.Ed 2020 Application Form
Karnatak University will release B.Ed application form
expectedly in September / October 2020.
The candidates need to make sure that they fill the Karnataka B.Ed application form 2020 very carefully to avoid any mistakes while filling the details. Also, the candidates must ensure that they submit the Karnataka B.Ed online application before the last date. Following are the details about Karnataka B.Ed Application Form:
- The candidates need to, first of all, fill the Karnataka B.Ed online form.
- Application Form will be available on the official website soon.
- Also, the candidates might have to scan some required documents and then upload the same while filling the online form.
- Furthermore, the candidates must scan each document separately to make it a soft copy.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents in PDF or JPG format only.
- The candidates must keep on checking the website of Karnataka University from time to time to get information about the important updates of Karnatka B.Ed Entrance exam.
How to Apply?
- Step 1: First of all Sign-Up by clicking on New Users, fill the complete registration form. After that, the candidates need to activate their account using the OTP they will get on the registered mobile number.
- Step 2: Fill the online application form by logging in with the user name and password.
- Step 3: The candidates need to fill in their Personal, Reservation and Education details.
- Step 4: Upload the scanned images of signature and photograph (up to 50 Kb).
- Step 5: After this, pay the application fee.
- Step 6: The candidates need to finally click on the submit button.
Karnataka B.Ed 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to carefully go through the Karnataka B.Ed Eligibility 2020. Also, they must fill the form only after ensuring that are eligible for Karnataka B.Ed exam. Following are the details about Karnataka B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates who have completed their 10+2+3 level education (SSLC+PUC + Graduation) will be eligible to apply for the exam.
- Also, the candidates who will have at least 50% marks in their Bachelor's Degree or the Master’s degree will be eligible to apply for the admission in B.Ed course.
- Furthermore, the final selection of the candidates for this B.Ed course will be based on their merit in the qualifying exam and also on the reservation of seats.
- The candidates should have 18 years age on or before the last date of submitting the Karnataka B.Ed online application form.
- However, there is no fixed upper age limit to appear in this exam.
- Also, there is no age relaxation provided.
Karnataka B.Ed 2020 Counselling
Counselling is an important part of Karnataka Bachelor In Education. All the Important information related to Karnataka B.Ed 2020 Counselling is mentioned below.
- Candidates should have the information about all the details related to Karnataka B.Ed Counselling 2020.
- The candidates having their names in the qualified candidates' list will be eligible to take part in the counselling round.
- Allotment of seats will be done during the counselling round.
- Qualified candidates must attend the counselling themselves. No other person can attend the counselling on their behalf.
- Also, applicants need to carry their important documents such as educational documents, their identity proof and also their admit card.
Seat Reservation Policy in Karnataka B.Ed Counseling
Seats will be reserved based on the candidate's a category/status, see the detailed list mention below.
- 15 per cent of the total seat will be reserved for the candidate belonging to the Scheduled Tribe category
- 3 per cent of the seat would be reserved for the scheduled caste category candidate
- 1 per cent of the total seat would be reserved for the candidate who is the children of Military person/Ex-Military person/NCC Cadets.
Karnataka B.Ed 2020 Selection Lists
The selection list for Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2020 will be released online. Candidates can also download it from the direct link which will be provided on the ‘Result’ page. The selection list consists of details like registration number, gender, candidate’s name, marks obatined in degree, etc. The Karnataka BEd Selection List is prepared on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and reservation of seats (Merit cum roaster base).
The above information is based on previous year data and references. No official notification has been released by the conducting body (Karnataka University). Once it is released we'll update it here soon. Till then stay connected to Entrancezone for latest updates
Karnataka B.Ed 2020 Highlights
Given below the vital points regarding Karnataka B.ed 2020.
Karnataka Bachelor of Education 2020
Karnataka B.Ed 2020
Multiple Choice Questions (M.C.Q)
Stay connected for more updates regarding Karnataka B.Ed 2020
The Bombay legislature of the erstwhile Bombay Presidency established Karnatak University through the Karnatak University Act 1949. It became a statutory University on 1st March 1950. The jurisdiction of the University covers Dharwad. Gadag, Haveri and Uttar Kannada districts. It has several Post Graduate centres. The University (888 acres) is offering courses in the faculties of Arts, Commerce, Education, Law, Management, Science and Technology and Social Sciences. Symbolic of the University’s vision and mission the emblem of the University consists of the papal tree at the centre, an open book. Figures of a bull, a rising sun and the legend ‘Arive Guru’ i.e., Wisdom is Guru, implying that both wisdom and knowledge should be all-pervading like the ramifying papal tree and light up the world with knowledge and eradicate illiteracy.