Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Application form will be released by the Karnataka University in May 2021 tentatively. Candidate appearing for the exam will be offered a bachelor of Education Programmes in the different institutions inside Karnataka. Without filling, application candidate will not be eligible to appear for the B.ED test. Candidate will be selected based on the merit list as per their qualifying maks and there is no separate entrance test held in the admission process. All the aspirants willing to appear for the Karnataka B.ED Counseling must fill the application form as per the schedule. For more knowledge related to the Karanataka Bachelor of Education (B.ED), Application Form, Process involved in filling the form, Application fee details candidate are advised to go read the full article.
Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Application Dates
All the important dates related to the Karnataka Bachelor of Education Registration is mentioned inside the table. Applicant should view the details inside the table.
Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application forms release date||First Week of May 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last Week of May 2021|
|First Counselling for Science Candidates||Last Week of September 2021|
|First Counselling for Arts Candidates||First Week of October 2021|
|Second Counselling for Science Candidates||Third Week of October 2021|
|Second Counselling for Arts Candidates||First Week of November 2021|
Karnataka B.Ed Application Form 2021
All the basic details can be check from the bullet points mentioned below the line. see the details in brief.
- The official website is the only source to apply for the exam
- schooleducation.ka.nic.in is the link for the official website where an applicant can search for the registration link
- Applicant must ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form
- In case of the non-eligible candidate applying for the test whose eligibility didn't match following even by the single criteria, their registration will not be approved later by the governing authority
- Scanned image of the signature and photo must be uploaded in the prescribed format while filling the form
- Candidate is required to provide their authentic mobile number and email address as the notification will display via SMS on the number mentioned and email will be sent on the email address.
- Once the candidate has submitted the form, no additional change can be made future
- The application fee would not be refunded in the account of the candidate
Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Application Fee
Registration for the Karnataka B.ED will only be done after the fee payment required for the applicant. All the important information related to the registration (Application fee) is provided below.
- Application Fee for the Karnataka B.ED can be paid both via online and offline mode.
- Payment can be made through Credit/Debit Card /Net Banking or challan method
- After the successful payment of the fee, confirmation for the registration will be notified via-SMS and Email (provided by the candidate in the form)
- A candidate is required to print the acknowledgement slip through from the email
- Registration Fee must be paid before the deadline else the applicant will not be able to register themselves for the exam.
Details of the Application fee is mentioned inside the table. see the amount required to pay by the candidate.
Karnataka B.ED 2021 Application Fee Details
|For general category candidates||Rs.1000|
|For SC/ST and other candidates||Rs.1000|
How to Fill the Application Form of Karnataka B.Ed 2021
Following steps are required to fill the Karnataka Bachelor of Education Admission (Application) Form. See the details mentioned below the section.
- The first involved in application filling process is to reach the official website and enter the registration section
- A candidate simply have to type 'schooleducation.kar.nic.in' in search URL section to directly visit the website and click on the link for the Registration for Bachelor of Education(B.ED) Karnataka 2020
- Once the application form page is open, applicants are required to read the instructions carefully and proceed accordingly
- All the personal details like Name, Parents name, date of birth, must be spelt correctly as per the academic documents
- Scanned image of the photo and signature must be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format
- All the documents required (as per the candidate) for the application must be uploaded along with the application form
- Before pressing the Final submit button a candidate has to pay the fee as per the instructions
- Once all the details are filled in the registration form they the applicant have to press the final submit button.
Documents Required during the Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Application Filling Process
All the documents need to be scanned separately so that the separate soft copy of each document will be uploaded separately during the application process.
- Candidate belonging to the reserved category have to upload or submit the proof of their caste documents
- Physically challenged candidates are required to submit the document claiming their physical disability
- Visually challenged candidates either partially bland or Blind have to keep the scanned soft copy of their left thumb impression.
- Candidate should keep and submit their documents in the JPG Format.
- Those who belong to the general category, they don't have to submit any documents for the application.
Karnataka B.Ed 2021 Counselling
Karnataka B.Ed Admission will be based on counselling and the selected candidate will be eligible for the teaching job. Candidates who have qualified for the Karnataka B.Ed 2021 merit list will be eligible for counselling procedure. Allotment of seats will be done during the counselling round. Applicants need to carry their important documents such as educational documents, their identity proof, and also their admit card.