Lakshadweep ITI Admission 2020 process has been started. The authority has released check list on 14 September 2020. is conducted by Dr B.R. Ambedkhar Industrial Training Institute, Kavaratti, Lakshadweep. A candidate who wants to apply for the Lakshadweep Industrial Training Institute can apply in online mode on the official website. Those candidates who pass Class 10th are eligible to fill the form for different ITI courses in Laskhadweep. For more knowledge about the Lakshadweep ITI Registration, Eligibility, Merit list and counselling candidate are advised to go through this article carefully.
- The check list and select list has been published on the ITI notice board on 14 September and 17 September 2020 respectively.
- The checklist can be brought to the notice of authority for any discrepancies unit 21 September 2020.
- After admission training will commence from fourth week of September 2020
Lakshadweep ITI 2020 Merit List
Merit List for the Lakshadweep Industrial Training Institutes will be prepared by the Dr, B.R Ambedkar Institutes Kavaratti. Merit list is an important section for the admission to the different ITI Colleges, see the details for the same in a more elaborated way.
- Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination
- Selection of the candidate will be done as per their score in the Mathematics, physics, chemistry and English
- A candidate who has filled the application form can check their in the merit list
- The eligible candidate as per the merit list have to attend the counselling
- The admission to the different situations of ITI will be done according to the merit list
Lakshadweep ITI 2020 Counselling
A candidate will be called for the counselling as per his/her name in the merit list. Go through the following section to have more knowledge about the Lakshadweep Industrial Training Institutes.
- Counselling for the Lakshadweep ITI 2020 is done in both online and offline
- The process begins from the application form and ends with the seat allotment of the candidate
- The candidate will be given the option of the choice feeling for the institutions and stream at the time of the registration
- All the candidate have to report to the alloted college trough the counselling
- If a candidate misses the counselling, their parent can represent them to get the provisional admission
- But if a candidate is absent without the information, their admission will not be approved
- Their seat will be alloted to the next candidate by replacing them
- The selected candidate has to carry the original documents at the time of counselling
Documents Require at the time of the counselling
The following section contains the list of the documents required during the counselling, which is to be brought by the candidate
- 10th class mark sheet
- Date of Birth certificate or SSLC certificate
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Caste/community certificate (if required)
- Aadhar card
- Passport size Photo
- Personal Bank account details
- First page of the bank account.
Lakshadweep ITI 2020 Application Form
An Aspirant interested for the Admission in Lakshadweep ITI Institutions is required to register themselves by filling the application form. check the details for the application process mentioned below the line
- Application form for Lakshadweep ITI is expected to release in the month of September 2020.
- A candidate is required to visit the official website, the application process can only be done by visiting the official website.
- Once the form date ends, the portal for the application form will be closed and furthermore no candidate will be able to fill the form.
- Eligibility criteria must be checked by the applicant before applying for the Lakshadweep ITI.
- Candidate have to upload the images of scanned photo and signature.
- Any incomplete or incorrect information will lead to the cancellation of Application form.
- All the required educational document must be upload during the application process.
Required Documents For Application Form
Here is the list of the required document need to be uploaded during the application form filling process. see the list of documents mentioned below
- Original Marksheet of 10th Board
- Date of Birth certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Photo proof document (Aadhar card, Pan card)
- Passport size photograph
Lakshadweep ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate is required to check the Lakshadweep ITI eligibility before registering themselves. check the eligibility criteria in details written below.
- Age Limit: A candidate should not be less than 14 years
Educational Qualification: Different qualification is required for a different course and post
- For Carpenter course - Candidate should have at least pass the 10th/8th class under regular steam
- For Mechanical Diesel Enginee course - candidate should have passed the 10th class under regular stream
- For Sewing technology course- A candidate should have pass 8th/10th board under regular stream
- For Stenographer and Secretarial Assistant - Candidate should have pass 10th under regular course.
Lakshadweep ITI Seat Reservation Policy
In Lakshadweep Industrial Training Institutes some seats will be reserved for the following category
- Different-abled certification holder
- Wards of Ex-servicemen
- Wards of jawan killed in action
- Dependent on mainlander regular government employee working in Lakshadweep.
Lakshadweep ITI Highlights
Candidates can check Lakshadweep ITI short summary below in the given table:
|Name of the Examination|| Lakshadweep ITI|
|Full-Form||Lakshadweep Industrial Training Institutes|
|Exam Conducting Body||Dr B.R Ambedkar Industrial Training Institutes, Kavaratti|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Lakshadweep ITI Official Website||lakshdweep.gov.in|