Lakshadweep ITI 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of September 2021. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. The Application Form can be submitted via offline mode. Eligible candidates will be offered admission in Lakshadweep Industrial Training Institute. Applicants will apply for the different traits like Stenography/Carpenter/Sewing Technology/Cutting and Tailoring/Mechanic Diesel Engine are offered by the Lakshadweep ITI. More details related to the Lakshadweep ITI Application Form, Important Dates, Fee payments details and process to fill the form is mentioned in the article.
Lakshadweep ITI 2021 Application Dates
Applicants should view the Lakshadweep ITI 2021 Application Dates to have the fair idea of the Registration schedule. However, dates mention below in the table are tentatives and based on the previous year's exam dates. once the official dates will be notified, we will be updated in our article
Aspirants must follow the events schedule of the Lakshadweep ITI from the table.
|Application Form start date||1 September 2021|
|Application Form last date||10 September 2021|
|Checklist||14 September 2021|
|Selection list||17 September 2021|
|Training start date||4th week of September 2021|
Lakshadweep ITI 2021 Application Form
Details related to the Lakshadweep ITI 2021 Application Form is mentioned in the following section. Candidates looking to apply for the Lakshadweep ITI must go through it
- Aspirants can either visit the official website, i.e., lakshadweep.gov.in or they can buy the form during its availability
- All candidates have to fill the form before the last date or the registration will not be approved
- All the basic information, Academic details or other information will have to provide by the candidate as per the instruction mentioned above in the form
- Academic Documents/ Last qualified documents will have to upload/attach by the candidate as per the requirement
- Once the form is submitted, a candidate must take the printed copy for the future reference
- Applicants would be required to upload the scanned copy of the signature and passport size photo in the prescribed format
- Registration will not be approved if the fee payment is not done by the applicant
How to Fill Lakshadweep ITI 2021 Application Form?
Methods to fill the Lakshadweep ITI 2021 Application Form is mentioned as follow
- Step 1: First of all visit the official website- www. Lakshadweep.gov.in, and click on the 'Application Form' area, Once the registration portal is open, Read the instructions (mentioned above) on the form
- Step 2: Now, Fill the details in the form, Candidate's Name/ Date of Birth/ Email Id/ mobile number/Percentage marks in class 10th/12th Marks/Lat qualified marks
- Step 3: Upload the documents (as per the instructions ) Marksheet of class 10th/ Last qualified Marks sheet/ Scanned copy of Signature of the candidate/ Scanned copy of the passport size photo of the candidate, all the documents must be uploaded in the jpeg/Jpg Format
- Step 4: Submit the Form by clicking on the 'Submit the Form', Finally click on the 'Print the Document' and take the printout of the application form.
Documents Require for the Lakshadweep ITI 2021 Application Form
Here is the list of documents requires during the Application process of Lakshadweep ITI.
- Marksheet of the Matriculation (10th Board)
- Scanned copy of the Aadhar Card
- Passport size of the Photograph
- Proof of date of birth certificate
- Caste/community proof certificate (if required)
Lakshadweep ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates before applying for the Lakshadweep ITI 2021
should have to go through the eligiblity criteria. See the details mentioned below
- Age Criteria : A candidate should be minimum 14 Years (as the lower age criteria decided by the board)
- There is no upper age limit for the Lakshadweep ITI 2021
- Academic qualification criteria : Educational qualification criteria for Lakshadweep ITI is different for different traits
- For carpenter- A candidate should have pass the 10th class or 8th class under regular stream
- For Mechanical Diesel Engine - applicant should have passed 10th class under regular stream
- For Sewing Technology - Candidate should have pass 10th /8 class under regular stream
- For stenographer and secretarial assistant (English) - A candidate should have pass 10th class under regular stream