AP DEECET 2021 is conducted by Commissioner of School Education, Government of AP. Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test Application Form will be released tentatively in April 2021. The candidates who have passed or are still appearing in 10+2 can apply for AP DEECET 2021. This exam will be organised for the candidates who are willing to take admission into two years D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) in D.I.E.Ts (Government District Institutes of Education and Training) and other Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions. The exam was conducted at the State- Level. Also, the candidates must go through the complete article to get detailed information about AP DEECET 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
- AP DEECET 2020 Merit List & College List has been released.
- AP DEECET 2020 1st round Counselling schedule has been released.
AP DEECET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check the AP DEECET Important Date 2021 from the given below table:
AP DEECET Important Date 2021
|Payment of Fees through Payment gateway||The first week of April 2021|
|Online submission of application||Fourth week of April 2021|
|Availability of Hall Tickets||notified soon|
|AP DEECET 2021 exam date||notified soon|
|Results Date||notified soon|
|1st Phase Counselling||notified soon|
|2nd Phase Counselling||notified soon|
|Special Counselling||notified soon|
|1st Instruction Day||notified soon|
AP DEECET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the online AP DEECET 2021 Application form on the official website. Check the relevant details related to AP DEECET registration 2021:
- Candidates firstly need to register themselves through online mode only.
- Enter some basic information and generate their registration ID and password for further process.
- After generating the ID candidates have to login with ID and fill all the required details.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After form filling, candidates have to pay the fees through online mode.
- Candidates must be careful while filling the online application form because of authority will not provide any facility of correction in the form.
- After completion of the application process, candidates must take the print out copy of their filled registration form for further process.
AP DEECET Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make payment through online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- After filling the application form candidates have to pay application fees for the completion of the application process.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- by through payment gateway.
AP DEECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check their Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2021 Eligibility through given below points:
- Candidates must secure a rank in DEECET-2021 conducted for the Academic Year concerned for admission into Government DIETs and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality and should satisfy the Local / Non Local status requirements as mentioned in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission)
- Candidates should secure 50% of marks in the Qualifying Examination.
- Candidate should have passed or appeared for the Intermediate Examination (Qualifying Exam) or its equivalent.
- Those candidates who passed Intermediate with Vocational Courses are not eligible.
- Candidates must complete 17 years of age as on 1 September of the year of admission.
Subject wise seat distribution:
|Physical Science ||25%|
|Biological Science ||25%|
|Social Studies ||25%|
AP DEECET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the given below table related to AP DEE common entrance test 2021 exam pattern:
AP DEECET 2021 Question Paper Pattern
|Type of questions||Multiple choices Questions|
|Medium||Telugu or Urdu or Tamil or English|
|Number of Questions||100|
Part-A: 60 Marks
Part-B: 40 Marks
|Marking scheme||One marks for each correct answer|
Paper - A questions and marks distribution:
|Part-A ||No. of questions ||Marks|
|Teaching Aptitude||5 ||5 |
|General Knowledge ||5 ||5 |
|English ||5 ||5 |
|Opted Language ( Telugu /Tamil /Urdu / English)||10||10|
|General Science ||10||10|
Part - B questions and marks distribution:
|Part-B||No. of questions||Marks|
- Physics (20)
- History (13)
- Economics (13)
- Civics (13)
- History/Economics/Civics (1)
AP DEECET 2021 Syllabus
The subject and syllabi of the test shall be of the standard of Classes VI to X of A.P. State New Syllabus for Part-A & for Part B A.P.
- Syllabus for Part A – A.P. State syllabus form class VI to X
- Syllabus for Part B – Two Years Board of Intermediate Education of A.P. State Syllabus.
- Maths: Those who studied Mathematics as a subject at the Intermediate level.
- Physical Science: Those who studied Physics and Chemistry as their Intermediate Subjects.
- Biological Science: Those who studied Botany, Zoology as their Intermediate Subjects.
- Social Studies: Those who studied two subjects out of Five Subjects viz., Civics, Economics, History, Geography, Commerce.
AP DEECET 2021 Preparation Tips
Given below are some preparation tips, which would help aspirants to score well and hence qualify the exam
- Candidate must have the full knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus of AP DEECET Diploma exam 2021.
- They can make short notes and highlight important topics and points.
- Studying from the prescribed study material and recommended books will always help.
- Candidates can practice from the sample papers available on the official website.
- Self-study is a very important part of any preparation.
AP DEECET 2021 Admit Card
AP DEECET 2021 admit card release date will be announced on the official website. Candidates can check the other details below in the given points
- Applicants can download the admit card through online mode.
- Candidates must check all the details printed on the admit card.
- In case of any correction, the candidate should immediately contact the helpline number available on the official website.
- Admit card will consist of a registration number, roll number, exam centre and other details which were filled in the application form by the candidate.
AP DEECET 2021 Answer Key
Check the pointers below to know about AP DEECET Answer Key 2021:
- AP DEECET answer key 2021 is released along with the question pappers at apdeecet.apcfss.in.
- AP DEECET 2021 answer key is released in the pdf file format separately for all the subjects.
- The candidates can use the question paper with the answer key to cross-check all the questions and to have an estimate about the performance of the exam.
- The answer keys are published as per the different languages.
AP DEECET 2021 Result
Candidates can check the Andhra Pradesh DEECET Results 2021 on the official website.
- The result will be announced on the official website by the authorities.
- Candidates can check the cut-off and marks obtained.
- Applicants can download the scorecard and must preserve it for future use.
- Only qualified candidates will proceed to the next selection step.
- Qualified candidates will be given admission based on their score in the entrance examination.
AP DEECET 2021 Counselling
Candidates can check the details of AP DEECET 2021 counselling through below given details
- Only qualified candidates will be able to participate in the counselling.
- Details of counselling will be made available on the official website.
- Candidates have to bring all the required documents on the day of counselling.
- If the candidate gets selected in the first round, he/she will not be allowed to participate in the second round.
Selection Procedure in AP DEECET 2021
- The admissions shall be made through a Single Window System
- In the order of merit on the basis of rank assigned in DEECET and to the extent of sanctioned seats through Web-Based Admission service provided by the Convener DEECET or Convener DEECET AC as the case may be.
- The seats in the Government institutions / DIETs and 80% of the seats belongs to the Category A and has to be filled by the Convener
- Whereas, rest 20% of the seats which belong to category B must be filled by the respective institutions decided by the Convener only.
AP DEECET 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights of AP DEECET 2021 through below given details
Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2021 Highlights
|Exam name||Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2021 (AP DEECET)|
|Conducting Body||Dept. of School Education, Govt of A.P.|
|Course||Diploma in Elementry Education|
|AP DEECET Official Website||https://apdeecet.apcfss.in|
|Exam purpose||To offer admission in two years D.El.Ed|
About Dept. of School Education, Govt of A.P.
AP Govt focuses on enhancing the Quality of Life of its citizens, through high-quality Education and Healthcare, increased productivity in agriculture and allied activities, creation of Employment by promoting Electronics and IT, and above all, by providing Good Governance.The Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) today in Visakhapatnam on the occasion of Teacher’s Day.