AP DEECET 2021 Application Form will be made available online on the official website tentatively in April 2021. Applicants seeking to give the entrance examination must fill the form on time. It is a State Level examination for candidates who wish to get admission into the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Education and Training (D.I.E.Ts) and other Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It is also known as Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test. Please go through the complete article below to get detailed information about the AP DEECET Application Form 2021.
AP DEECET 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the AP DEECET 2021 Registration form are as follows:
Registration Dates for AP DEECET 2021
Notification for the application forms
The third week of May 2021
Online Submission of application form
Fourth week of May 2021
Last date to submit the application forms
The third week of June 2021
The download of the Hall ticket
The third week of June 2021
Fourth week of June 2021
Declaration of results
Fourth week of June 2021
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
AP DEECET 2021 Application Form
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- The candidate should provide a valid e-mail Id and mobile number. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Details to be filled in AP DEECET 2021 Application Form
The applicants will have to fill in the following details in the AP DEECET 2021 registration form to complete the registration:
- Candidate's Personal details like Name, DOB, Parent's information, etc.
- Educational Details
- Choice of Examination city
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
Documents Required for AP DEECET 2021
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
- Scanned copy of Photographs along with the signature
|Documents||Size and Dimension||Format|
|Photographs||3.5X3.5cms and 50kb|| .jpeg format|
The documents should be properly scanned, and all the details should be clear.
How to Apply for AP DEECET 2021?
Aspirants must follow the below instructions to fill the AP DEECET 2021 online admission form:
- Candidates have first to make the fee payment through Payment Gateway. After fee payment, and Journal Number will be issued for online submission of the form.
- Candidates are advised not to use anybody else email id.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their own valid contact number because all the information will also be sent via SMS.
- THE enrollment ID of candidates is sent on email as well as on the mobile number given.
- Candidates must keep their enrollment id along with password safe and confidential.
Steps to fill AP DEECET Application Form 2021
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for AP DEECET 2021.
In case of any issues, the candidates can refer to the following given procedure to avoid errors.
The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Visit the official website of AP DEECET 2021.
- Click on the “Apply for Admission” tab.
Step 2-Fee Payment:
- Click on the fee payment tab.
- Enter your details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, alternate mobile no, e-mail id, etc.
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Step 3-Journal Number:
- A journal number will be generated upon payment.
- This journal number indicates that the fee payment has been made, and this journal number can fill forward the application form.
- Login to your account using the journal number.
- Click “Fill Application Form.”
Step 4-Enter Details:
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID, etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Candidates should fill in all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
- Click “Save and Submit.”
Step 5-Enter Academic Details:
- Enter the educational qualification details correctly.
- Fill in all the details very carefully.
- Click “Save.”
Step 7-Upload Documents: Upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
|Photograph||4.5 cm x 3.5 cm||not more than 50 KB|
|Signature||4.5 cm x 1.5 cm||not more than 50 KB|
Do’s and Dont’s
- The signature should be on white paper only with black ink.
- Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph, signature, and candidate details will not be accepted after the form will be submitted.
- A signature should be below the photograph and ensure that it is inside the screen's box.
- Do not scan the full page.
Step 8-Final Preview: Check the final preview and submit it when all the details are correct.
Step 9-Print: The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made to confirm the submission of the application form for future use.
It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
AP DEECET 2021 Application Fee
AP DEECET 2021 Application fee for various courses is given below:
AP DEECET 2021 Registration Fees
All Category Candidates
The fees deposited are non-refundable in nature under any circumstances.
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid in online mode via credit/debit card and net banking or offline mode via choosing the nearest AP Online Centre by cash. An extra processing fee of Rs. 29.50 will be charged for every transaction.
AP DEECET 2021 Admit Card
AP DEECET 2020 Admit Card is released by the Commissioner of School Education, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh in the online mode. The hall ticket can be downloaded by providing the user id and date of birth. The other option to download the admit card is aadhar number / mobile number.