AP DEECET 2021Exam Pattern released by Commissioner of School Education, Government of AP. DEECET 2021 entrance exam conduct to offer into two years D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) in D.I.E.Ts (Government District Institutes of Education and Training) and other Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions. It is a State- Level exam held every year. The entrance exam has objective type questions in Telugu or Urdu or Tamil or English languages. Candidates o through the given below article which contains all relevant information about AP DEECET 2021 paper pattern.
AP DEECET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the AP DEECET 2021 Exam Pattern to get an idea about question paper structure, marking scheme and other information. Given below are the detailed information of DEECET 2021 paper pattern:
- Question Paper consists of multiple-choice questions, in which candidates have chosen the correct response from four different options.
- The entrance exam will be in Telugu or Urdu or Tamil or English language.
- Candidates have to solve 100 questions in the given period of time.
- Question will divide into two parts: Part A and Part B.
- Candidates will award with +1 marks for each correct answer.
Given below are the subject-wise distribution of the number of questions and total marks for PART- A:
|Part-A ||No. of questions ||Marks|
|Teaching Aptitude||5 ||5 |
|General Knowledge ||5 ||5 |
|English ||5 ||5 |
|Opted Language ( Telugu /Tamil /Urdu / English)||10||10|
|General Science ||10||10|
Given below are the subject-wise distribution of the number of questions and total marks for PART- B:
|Part-B||No. of questions||Marks|
- Physics (20)
- History (13)
- Economics (13)
- Civics (13)
- History/Economics/Civics (1)
AP DEECET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates must check the given below information of subject-wise Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2021 Syllabus:
- Countries and Capitals
- National Current Affairs
- International Current Affairs
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Important days
- General Politics
- Science- Inventions and Discoveries
- India and Its Neighboring Countries
- Scientific Research
- Indian Constitution
- Sentence formation
- Spotting the Errors
- Idioms & phrases
- Spellings Check
- Re-arranging sentences
- Sentence completion
- Spelling mistakes
- Political life & Social life
- Bioenergy Biotechnology
- Classification of Chordata
- Community health services and measures
- Conquest of land
- Domestication of animals
- Domestication of plants
- Nervous coordination
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Thermionic Emission
- Atom Molecules and Nuclei
- Circular Motion
- Properties of Fluids
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electrons and photons
- Rotational Motion
- Theory of Light
- Magnetic effect of electric current
- Basic geometrical ideas (2-D)
- Introduction to Algebra
- Cube root Profit & Loss
- Understanding Elementary Shapes
- Number System
- Whole Numbers
- Negative Numbers and Integers
- Ratio and Proportion
- Compound Interest Discount
- Data handling, statistics
- Fractions Exponents
Telugu, Urdu, Tamil
- Match the words and phrases
- Select the correct question tags
- Recognize correct tense
- Select the correct voice
- Plural forms
Examine the skillfulness of the contestants in teaching aptitude
AP DEECET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates must check the below points that will help you in better preparation:
- Candidates spend more time on planning the preparation schedule than executing those plan. So, create a plan which can be successfully executed. Give more time to topics which you find difficult.
- Practising previous year question papers should be left for the last couple of months before an exam.
- Make notes of each important topic and continuously revised those topics.
- Shorter study sessions work better than long sessions.
- Smart work is better than hard work.
- Few small breaks must surely be taken. Taking breaks is very important. If you study too much at one go, you may not remember a thing during exams.