JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Result has been declared on 11 October 2020. The exam was scheduled on 08 October 2020. It is also known as Joint Entrance Examination Advanced Architecture Aptitude Test which is organized by IIT Delhi at the National Level in offline pen-paper mode to offer Bachelor of Architecture courses available in IIT Roorkee and IIT Kharagpur. Only those candidates are eligible to appear in the AAT 2020 who will clear the JEE Advanced 2020. The applicants can go through the full article to know more about JEE Advanced AAT 2020 like Application Form, Eligibility, Admit Card Exam Pattern, etc.
- Candidates can check the AAT Result from here --> JEE Advanced AAT 2020.
- JEE Advanced AAT 2020 is scheduled to be held on 08 October 2020.
- No separate admit card will be issued for AAT. The original admit card of JEE (Advanced) 2020 should be produced in the AAT examination hall, along with original photo identity card.
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding the AAT 2020 form the below-given table:
|Registration Open||05 October 2020|
|Resgistration Closes||06 October 2020|
|Exam date||08 October 2020|
|Result Date||11 October 2020|
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Result
The JEE Advanced AAT 2020 result details are given below in the points:
- JEE Advanced AAT Result will be declared on the JEE (Advanced) 2020 portal.
- Students are requested to follow up their results and the merit list that has been formed so they can easily fulfil the requirements for further counselling and admission procedure.
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Cut-Off
The Joint Implementation Committee of JEE (Advanced) 2019 will set the cut off marks for AAT 2020 exam. Those who will secure marks above the cut-off will be declared PASS in the test. The candidates must take into consideration that no separate cut-off marks will be declared for caste categories.
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Counselling
JEE Advanced Counseling will start soon after the result declaration i.e. for the students who have successfully qualified the JEE ADVANCED AAT 2020 examination and will be offered courses at different colleges based on their merit.
The list of important documents has already been mentioned above in the article which all the candidates must carry at the time of admission failing to which their candidature shall be cancelled.
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Admit Card
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Admit Card will be released online on the official website of the organizing IIT and must be downloaded by all the candidates and follow the below-mentioned guidelines;
- It is mandatory to carry your respective admit cards to the exam center along with a valid photo ID proof which will help in verification of your identity.
- If you find any discrepancy in your admit card, get in touch with the officials immediately and get it rectified.
- If you are appearing for the examination in a new city then kindly go and visit your examination centre before the day of examination.
- Do not reach late or to the wrong centre.
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below;
- Performance in JEE (Main) 2020: Candidates should be among the top 2,45,000 (including all categories) in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2020. The percentages of various categories of candidates to be shortlisted are: 4% for GEN-EWS, 27% for OBC-NCL, 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST and the remaining 46.5% is OPEN for all. Within each of these four categories, 5% horizontal reservation is available for PwD candidates.
- Age limit: Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1995. Five years relaxation is given to SC/ST/PwD candidates, i.e., these candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1990.
- Number of attempts: A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) AAT maximum of two times in two consecutive years.
- Appearance in Class XII (or equivalent) examination: A candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in either 2019 or 2020.
- Earlier admission at IITs: A candidate should NOT have been admitted in an IIT irrespective of whether or not he/she continued in the programs OR accepted an IIT seat by reporting at a reporting centre in the past. Candidates whose admission at IITs was cancelled after joining any IIT are also NOT eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced) 2020
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Exam Pattern
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Exam Pattern is given below;
Sections asked in the AAT Examination:
- Freehand Drawing
- Geometrical Drawing
- Architectural Awareness
- Three Dimensional Perception
- Imagination and Aesthetic Sensitivity
JEE Advanced AAT Question Pattern 2020
Mode of Examination
Offline (Pen & Paper)
Duration of Examination
180 minutes (3 hours)
No. of Questions asked
Type of Questions
Drawing & Subjective
Medium of examination
Note- The candidates will have to bring their own drawing and colouring aids.
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Syllabus
JEE Advanced 2020 Syllabus is given below subject wise below. The applicants must check the syllabus for better preparation for the exam.
- Freehand Drawing: Simple drawing representing the total object in its right form & proportion, Freehand drawing, Surface texture, Relative location and details of its component parts in appropriate scale, Common domestic or day-to-day life usable objects like furniture, equipment etc.
- Geometrical Drawing: A geometrical drawing containing
- Study of the plan (top view),
- Elevation (front or side views) of simple solid objects like; cones, prisms, cylinders, splayed, surface holders, cubes
- Three-Dimensional Perception: Appreciation and understanding of 3-dimensional forms with building elements, Colour, Volume and orientation, Visualization through structuring objects in memory.
- Imagination and Aesthetic Sensitivity: Context mapping, Creativity check, The sense of colour grouping or application.
- Architectural Awareness: General interest & awareness of famous architectural creations, National and international, places and personalities (architects, designers etc.).
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Preparation Tips
JEE ADVANCED AAT 2020 Preparation Tips are listed below by the experts and are targeted for the students planning to look for some guidance and moral support for their preparation which might help them in scoring than what they are planning to score;
- Students are requested to go through the Syllabus first of all the things before even starting their preparation.
- Make notes of everything that you study as it is easier to refer to notes than going through all over again.
- Daily revision is an important aspect as what you’ve studied becomes faded which needs to be polished time and again.
- Make your stronger points even better and work on your weak points as well.
- If you are taking any coaching classes or external help, their guidance and all that you learn over there definitely helps but same is the number of efforts you need to put in every day on your own.
- Ample amount of sleep is a must as if you continuously tire your brain without rest, it will stop grasping new things and your ability to think faster and to focus will also get worse.
- Give yourself time for recreation which is an important part as it helps to release your stress time to time and it doesn’t pile up.
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Application Form
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Application Form will be available on the official website of the organizing IIT and only those candidates who have qualified the JEE Advanced examination are eligible to fill the application form and they must keep the below-mentioned point in their mind while filling up the application form so that they do not miss on anything important or make mistakes.
- To fill the application form visit the JEE (Advanced) 2020 online portal.
- The candidate will need to fill the details asked & select the city of examination as per their preference.
- Once the application form is submitted online, request for any change in the data entered in the application form will NOT be entertained.
- Incomplete/incorrect application form will be rejected at any stage without prior information to the candidate.
- Multiple application forms will lead to rejection, hence candidates are advised to fill one form only.
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Application Fee
AAT Exam Application fee is given below for all sorts of category students:
JEE Advanced AAT Registration Fees 2020
Rs. 1300/- (+ GST)
Rs. 1300/- (+ GST)
All other candidates
Rs. 2600/- (+ GST)
Foreign Nationals (SAARC)
USD 160/- (+ GST)
Foreign Nationals (Non-SAARC)
USD 300/- (+GST)
The applicants must note that fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Highlights
The highlights for JEE Advanced AAT 2020 are given below in the table:
JEE Advanced AAT
JEE Advanced AAT Full Form
Joint Entrance Exam Admission Aptitude Test
UG & PG
Engineering, Sciences, or Architecture
About Indian Institute of Technology
The IITs(Indian Institute of Technology) was established in the year 1961 by the govt. of India. IITs are among the most reputable Technology institutes in the World. IIT Kharagpur is the first of IIT's to be formulated & is recognised as an Institute of National Importance. In the year 2019, it is awarded the status of Institute of Eminence. There are list of total 23 IITs in india. Admission to most undergraduate and postgraduate courses in IITs is granted via written entrance examinations. Admissions to M.S.(by Research) and PhD programmes are based on written tests followed by personal interviews.