Kerala MSc MLT 2022 Application Form will be released in March tentatively by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). This test is conducted once every year at the State Level. The eligible candidates will get admission into the Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology course in Biochemistry, Microbiology and Pathology fields. The aspiring candidates must go through the complete article to know more about Kerala MSc MLT Application Form 2022.
Kerala MSc MLT 2022 Application Form Dates
Following are the important dates related to Kerala MSc MLT 2022.
MSc MLT 2022 Registration Schedule
|Application form start date||To be Announced|
|Application form end date||To be Announced|
|Exam date||To be Announced|
Kerala MSc MLT 2022 Application Form
Following are the details about online Kerala MSc MLT Application Form:
- Application Form can be filled by the candidates online on the official website of CEE i.e. cee.kerala.gov.in
- The scanned images of photograph and signature must also be uploaded while filling the online application form
- No need to send any hard copy of the print-out of the application or any supporting documents to the CEE Office.
Kerala MSc MLT 2022 Application Fees
The candidates can read this section to know about the mode through which they need to pay the application fees for Kerala MSc MLT exam.
Mode of Payment:
Application Fee can be paid using any of these mentioned modes mentioned below:
- Online: Credit card/Debit card/ Net Banking
- By e-challan payment in any of the Head /Sub Post Office
The candidates will have to pay the following mentioned amount as an application fee:
Kerala MSc MLT Application Fee
|General / Service candidates ||₹ 1000/-|
|SC/ST candidates||₹ 500/- |
Once payment is done, it will not be refunded in any circumstances.
Documents needed for filling Kerala MSc MLT 2022 Application Form
Scanned images of the following documents must be kept ready before the applicants start filling the application form
- Scanned images of passport size photo & signature of size 3 to 30kb, resolution must be 150x 200px and format should be jpg/ jpeg only.
- Office copy of the Bank/Treasury Chalan showing remittance of application fee.
- Certificate to prove date of birth.
- Nativity certificate
- Community certificate obtained from the concerned Tahasildar, in the prescribed format in the case of SC/ST applicants.
- Income & community certificate obtained from the concerned Village officer, in the prescribed format in the case of SEBC applicants.
- Degree Certificate of B.Sc.(MLT) Examination.
- Statement of marks in all the subjects of the B.Sc.(MLT) Examinations.
- Service certificate and Experience Certificate in case of service candidates for selection under service quota as on the date of notification.
- Equivalency certificate from KUHS for candidates who have obtained B.Sc.(MLT) Degree from a university outside Kerala at the time of submission of application.
- Any other certificate required along with the application.
How to fill Kerala MSc MLT 2022 Application Form?
- Go to the official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examination i.e. cee.kerala.gov.in
- On Home page, you will see link for registration, click on that link.
- Enter the candidate's name, mobile number, mail id and other required details.
- After this you will receive message on your registered mail id or mobile number after completion of registration process.
Step 2: Complete the Application Form
- With the help of login details, move to the application form page.
- Fill the application form with complete information like Candidate's personal detail, Educational Qualification, Address etc.
- Upload the required scanned documents as per the given format.
- Next step is to submit the application form fee.
Step 3: Payment Process
- Candidates need to select the payment mode either Online or e-Challan.
- For Online mode, select option net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Enter the bank details and then click on 'Pay Now' button. Don't click back button or refresh button until the payment is done successfully.
- In case of e-Challan Payment, applicant needs to take printout of e-Challan by clicking the link 'Print e-Challan'.
- Submit the cash at any of the Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala.
- The e-Challan should be handed over to post office counter along with the required cash.
- You will get a receipt containing a payment reference id.
- After this, login to the website and check the payment status by clicking on 'Pay Application Fee'.
- Candidates need to contact to concerned post-office if the payment status button is not turn into green.
Step 4: Print Application
- Last step is to take print of filled-in application form.
- Click on the 'Print Application', you will get printout of submitted application.
- Keep the print out safe for future use.