Kerala MSc MLT 2020 (Kerala Master of Science in Medical Lab Technologist Exam 2020) will be conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). Application This exam is conducted to provide admission to the eligible candidates in Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology course in Biochemistry, Microbiology and Pathology fields. Kerala MSc MLT 2020 is conducted annually at the State Level. Also, the candidates must fill the application form on time. Furthermore, the candidates willing to take admission in this course must go through the complete article to know more about MSc MLT Admission 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
Kerala MSc MLT 2020 Application Form
The candidates must carefully go through Kerala MSc MLT Application Form 2020. Also, they must make sure that they fill all the details very carefully. Furthermore, they need to keep in mind the last date for submitting the application form and hence submit the same before the last date.
Following are the details about Kerala MSc MLT 2020 Application Form:
- The application form will be available online on the official website of CEE (www.cee.kerala.gov.in)
- Candidates can go to the official website and fill the application form.
- Furthermore, the candidates will also have to upload the scanned images of their signature, photograph and all the required certificates/documents.
- Besides this, the candidates do not need to send any print out of the application or any supporting documents to the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination.
Kerala MSc MLT 2020 Application Fee
The candidates will have to pay the following mentioned amount as application fee:
Kerala MSc MLT Application Fee
|SC/ST candidates|| Rs. 500/- |
|General / Service candidates ||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of Payment:
The candidates need to pay the application fee through any of these mentioned modes:
- Online through credit card/debit card/ internet banking
- Through e-challan payment in any of the Head /Sub Post Office
Kerala MSc MLT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must carefully go through the Kerala MSc MLT Eligibility Criteria 2020. Also, the must fill the application form only after ensuring their eligibility for Msc MLT entrance exam 2020.
Following are the details about Kerala MSc MLT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
a) Academic Qualifications:
- Candidates should have completed their B.Sc(MLT) Degree from any Universities in Kerala or from any other University which is recognized by Kerala University of Health Sciences.
- Furthermore, candidates who have completed their B.Sc (MLT) course from other Universities will be eligible for admission only if their qualifying examination is recognized as equivalent to the B.Sc (MLT) course of Kerala University of Health sciences.
- Also, the candidate should have at least 50% marks in their B.Sc(MLT) Degree.
Candidate must have Indian citizenship and must belong to Kerala state.
The upper age limit for General candidates to appear in the exam will be 40 years and for Service candidates, it is 48 years.
Kerala MSc MLT 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates need to be well aware of Kerala MSc MLT Exam Pattern 2020. This will help the candidates to know about the question paper structure and hence prepare accordingly for the exam.
Details about Exam Pattern are mentioned in the table below:
Kerala MSc MLT Exam Pattern
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Sections||Four Sections ( Biochemistry - 60 questions, Microbiology - 60 questions, Pathology - 60 questions, Haematology & Blood Banking- 20 questions)|
|Total Number of Questions||200|
|Marking Scheme||3 marks for the correct response and 0 marks for unanswered questions|
|Negative Marking||1 mark for the incorrect response|
|Total Marks||600 |
|Time allotted||3 hours |
NOTE: The candidate must mark only one answer. Ticking on more than one answer for a single question will also lead to deduction of 1 mark.
Kerala MSc MLT 2020 Syllabus
The candidates must be well aware of Kerala MSc MLT Syllabus 2020. This will help the candidates to prepare accordingly for the exam and hence cover all the topics. Following is the information about the syllabus:
The candidates need to study these following mentioned subjects:
Apart from all this, the candidates must regularly practice the multiple-choice questions of the topic they have studied. This will help the candidates to get good marks and hence qualify Kerala MSc MLT exam.
Kerala MSc MLT 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates need to follow these given preparation tips while preparing for the exam. These preparation tips will help them to score good marks in Kerala MSc MLT entrance exam and hence qualify this exam.
Following are the preparation tips:
- Candidates need to make a proper time table and make sure that they implement on it.
- Also, candidates should make proper notes of every topic which will help them to easily revise all the topics before few days of the exam.
- They must also revise the previously studied topics.
- Besides this, they need to stay focused and must not waste their time.
- Stress must be avoided. Meditation or Yoga can be done to manage stress.
- Furthermore, they must pay attention to their health and hence take proper diet and sleep.
Kerala MSc MLT 2020 Admit Card
The candidates need to have complete information about Kerala MSc MLT Admit Card 2020 so that the candidates can download their admit card on time. Following are the details about Kerala MSc MLT Admit Card:
- The admit card will be available online on the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination (www.cee.kerala.gov.in )
- Candidates can download online admit card.
- They will have to enter the application number and password to download their admit card.
- CEE will not be responsible for sending the admit card to any candidates through post or by any other means. The candidates need to download their admit card themselves.
- If any discrepancy is found in the application of any of the candidate, their admit card will be withheld. Such candidates need to upload the relevant documents on the official website of the authority.
- Furthermore, documents submitted through e-mail/ post/fax will not be considered for rectification purpose in any case.
- If the candidates do not remember their application number they can click on the link “Find Application Number”, enter their name and hence get their application number.
Kerala MSc MLT 2020 Result
The candidate will download the Kerala MSc MLT 2020 Result after the exam and from the official website. see more details mentioned below.
- The candidates can refer to this section to know about Kerala MSc MLT Result 2020:
- The result will be declared by the authority in the form of a rank list which will be available on the official website of CEE.
- Furthermore, Service quota candidates have to qualify this exam by securing 40% marks in the Entrance Examination to include in the Service quota.
- However, in case of a tie in the marks secured in the entrance exam the candidates having more marks in the qualifying marks will be considered and hence will be given higher rank.
Kerala MSc MLT 2020 Counselling
Through the Kerala MSc MLT 2020, Counselling Candidate will get admission into their choice of colleges.
- The information about Kerala MSc MLT Counselling 2020 is given in this section hereby:
- CEE will be conducting the counselling process soon after the declaration of result.
- The candidates having their names in the rank list will be eligible to take part in the counselling.
- Furthermore, selection, admission and seat allotment including candidates under the Service Quota will be done by CEE through the Centralized Allotment Process.
Kerala MSc MLT 2020 Highlights
Highlights are useful and structured for the Kerala MSc MLT 2020 Aspirants to have all the basic information in a single table.
Kerala Master of Science in Medical Lab Technologist Exam 2020
Kerala MSc MLT 2020
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE)
Multiple Choice Questions (M.C.Q)
All the description mentioned in the table are true and based on the previous year's information.