Lloyd Entrance Test(LET) is to be conducted by Lloyd Law College. The application form of LET 2020 is available in both online as well as in offline mode. To fill the application form, candidates have to register themselves by providing their name, e-mail id, and contact details. Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before they apply for the exam. The exam is going to be conducted in the pen and paper mode with the purpose to select candidates for admission in the UG and PG level courses offered by the college. The final selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in the Personal Interview round. Read this complete article to get more information about LET 2020 Application Form.
Due to COVID 19, LET 2020 will now be conducted in the online mode only. Candidates can give the exam from their residence. The personal interview round can be conducted in the campus or students can give through video call.
LET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of events of LET 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dats of LET 2020
|Availability of application form||5th January 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||30th April 2020|
|Issue of admit card||2nd June 2020|
|Date of the entrance exam||6th June 2020|
Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the college to get some information about the upcoming events.
LET 2020 Application Form
There are some basic instructions for candidates regarding the LET 2020 application form that are listed below.
- Application forms will be available for the candidates in the online mode on the official website of the college or in the offline mode as well.
- Candidates must keep their documents ready with themselves such as the scanned photograph, scanned signatures and the payment method.
- For the offline mod, candidates have to fill the application form in his or her own handwriting.
- Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before apply in the application process.
- Avoid using pencil for filling the application form and use black ink pen only.
- Candidate have to attach their recent passport size color photographs with the duly attested.
Documents required to fill LET 2020 Application Form?
The following are the documents that will be required by the candidates at the time of filling the LET 2020 application form.
- Certificate of 10th and 12th class
- Mark Sheet of 10th and 12th class
- Marksheet of bachelor’s degree, if required
- Scanned photograph of the candidate
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Adhaar Card
How to fill LET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates will be able to fill the LET 2020application form in both online as well in online mode.
Online mode: If a candidate wants to fill the LET 2020 application form through online mode, there are the steps that candidates must follow.
Step 1. Registration
- In the first step candidates have to visit the official website of Lloyd Law College.
- Then candidates have to search here for "LET 2020 Application Form" link and click on that link.
- After that, candidates have to click on "New Registration" link.
Step 2. Filling the details
- Now, candidates have to fill all the asked details i.e the personal details, contact details.
- Applicants are advised to re check their details and then click on the "submit" the details.
Step 3. Uploading the documents
- Then candidates have to upload the required documents and the candidate's photograph and signature in the prescribed manner.
- After uploading the documents, click on the "submit" icon.
Step 4. Payment of the Application fee
- In the next step, candidates have to pay the application fee. The application fee structure is mentioned in the given below table.
Application Fee structure of LET 2020
|For General||Rs 1500/-|
|For SC/ ST/ OBC/ Pwd||Rs 1500/- |
Mode of fee payment:
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online modes. The online modes are:
1. Credit Card, or
2. Debit Card, or
3. Net Banking
Step 4. Submission and print outs
- At last, after making the application fee, candidates have to submit the LET 2020 application form. Applicants are advised to take at least two three print outs of the duly submitted application form for the future reference.
If a candidate wants to fill the application form in offline mode, there are the steps that candidates must follow.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Lloyd Law College.
Step 2. Then candidates have to search here for "LET 2020 Application Form" link and click on that link.
Step 3. After that, the application form will be open. Candidates have to download the application form in pdf format and take a print out of it
Step 4. At last, candidates have to fill all the asked entries, and have to paste their recent passport size color photographs and then have attach to a demand draft or cheque drawn in favor of Lloyd Law College.
LET 2020 Exam Centers
The list of the exam centers of Lloyd Entrance Test 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Name of the exam centers
These are the list of the exam centers where LET 2020 is going to be conducted.
LET 2020 Admit Card
- The admit card of Lloyd Entrance Test(LET) 2020 is to be released on 2nd June 2020 by Lloyd Law College on its official website.
- The admit card will be released for only those candidates who have successfully registered themselves in the application process.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card by entering their personal details and registered contact details.
- All applicants are advised to check their details printed on the admit card and if they found any mistake or discrepany in the admit card, then they have to contact the official authority.
- All candidates have to bring their admit card in the examination hall, failing to which candidates will not be allowed to enter the hall.