Lloyd Entrance Test 2021 Application Form has been released on 30 January 2021 by Lloyd Law College. The last date to apply has been extended to 31 July 2021. For admission to BA LLB and LLB at Lloyd Law College, the admission process has been revised. Now, candidates with 60 per cent marks in 10 + 2 only have to appear for BA LLB admission in the PI round, while those with 55 per cent marks in graduation only have to participate for LLB admission in PI. The exam is carried out for admission to the B.A.5-year LLB / 3-year LLB courses. The candidate must have passed the 12th standard in order to appear for the B.A.L.L.B, and in order to appear for LL.B, applicants must have eligible graduation in either discipline. The Lloyd Entry Exam consists of 150 multiple-choice questions for both disciplines. The final selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in the Personal Interview round. Read this complete article to get more information about the LET 2021 Application Form.
- The last date to apply has been extended to 31 July 2021.
- LET 2021 Application Form has been released on 30 January 2021. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
LET 2021 Application Form Dates
The important dates of events of LET 2021 are mentioned in the given below table.
Lloyd Law College Entrance Test Dates
|Application form start date||30 January 2021 (Released)|
|Application form last date|
15 June 2021
30 June 2021
31 July 2021
LET 2021 Application Form
There are some basic instructions for candidates regarding the LET 2021 application form that are listed below.
- Application forms are available for the candidates in the online mode on the official website of the college or in the offline mode as well.
- Candidates must keep their documents ready with themselves such as the scanned photograph, scanned signatures and the payment method.
- For the offline mode, candidates have to fill the application form in his or her own handwriting.
- Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before apply in the application process.
- Avoid using a pencil for filling the application form and use a black ink pen only.
- Candidate has to attach their recent passport size colour photographs with the duly attested.
Documents required to fill LET 2021 Application Form?
The following are the documents that will be required by the candidates at the time of filling the LET 2021 application form.
- Certificate of 10th and 12th class
- Mark Sheet of 10th and 12th class
- Marksheet of bachelor’s degree, if required
- Scanned photograph of the candidate
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Adhaar Card
How to fill LET 2021 Application Form?
Candidates will be able to fill the LET 2021 application form in both online as well in online mode.
Online mode: If a candidate wants to fill the LET 2021 application form through online mode, there are the steps that candidates must follow.
- Step 1. Registration
- In the first step candidates have to visit the official website of Lloyd Law College.
- Then candidates have to search here for "LET 2021 Application Form" link and click on that link.
- After that, candidates have to click on the "New Registration" link.
- Step 2. Filling the details
- Now, candidates have to fill all the asked details i.e the personal details, contact details.
- Applicants are advised to recheck their details and then click on the "submit" details.
- Step 3. Uploading the documents
- Then candidates have to upload the required documents and the candidate's photograph and signature in the prescribed manner.
- After uploading the documents, click on the "submit" icon.
- Step 4. Payment of the Application fee
- In the next step, candidates have to pay the application fee. The application fee structure is mentioned in the given below table.
Application Fee structure of LET 2021
|For General||Rs 1500/-|
|For SC/ ST/ OBC/ Pwd||Rs 1500/- |
Mode of fee payment:
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online modes. The online modes are:
- 1. Credit Card, or
- 2. Debit Card, or
- 3. Net Banking
- Step 4. Submission and print outs
- At last, after making the application fee, candidates have to submit the LET 2020 application form. Applicants are advised to take at least two-three print outs of the duly submitted application form for the future reference.
If a candidate wants to fill the application form in offline mode, there are the steps that candidates must follow.
- Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Lloyd Law College.
- Step 2. Then candidates have to search here for "LET 2020 Application Form" link and click on that link.
- Step 3. After that, the application form will be open. Candidates have to download the application form in pdf format and take a print out of it
- Step 4. At last, candidates have to fill all the asked entries, and have to paste their recent passport size color photographs and then have attach to a demand draft or cheque drawn in favor of Lloyd Law College.
LET 2021 Exam Centers
The list of the exam centers of Lloyd Entrance Test 2021 are mentioned in the given below table.
Name of the exam centers
These are the list of the exam centers where LET 2021 is going to be conducted.
LET 2021 Admit Card
- The admit card of Lloyd Entrance Test(LET) 2021 is to be released by Lloyd Law College on its official website.
- The admit card will be released for only those candidates who have successfully registered themselves in the application process.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card by entering their personal details and registered contact details.
- All applicants are advised to check their details printed on the admit card and if they found any mistake or discrepancy in the admit card, then they have to contact the official authority.
- All candidates have to bring their admit card to the examination hall, failing to which candidates will not be allowed to enter the hall.