The admit card of the Lloyd Entrance Test(LET) 2020 is to be released by Lloyd Law College on 2nd June 2020 on its official website. Only those candidates who have successfully registered themselves in the application process will be able to download their admit card. Admit card is a necessary document that candidates have to bring in the examination hall, without which candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The LET 2020 is going to be conducted on 6th June 2020. Read this complete article to get more information about the LET 2020 Admit Card.
Due to COVID 19, LET 2020 is to be conducted only in the online mode. Candidates will be able to give the exam from their home. The personal interview round is to be conducted on the campus or students can give through a video call.
LET 2020 Admit Card
There are some instructions for candidates regarding the LET 2020 admit card that is listed below.
- LET 2020 Admit Card is a mandatory document. Applicants who fail to bring their admit card in the examination hall will not be allowed to enter the exam center. The Admit Card of LET 2020 must be in good condition with all the printed details visible.
- Any candidate will not get his or her hall ticket from speed post or through e-mail. All candidates have to download their admit card from the official website of Lloyd Law College.
- Candidates must keep their admit card safely with themselves till the entire admission procedure is completed.
- Candidates have to show their LET 2020 admit card whenever it will be asked by the conducting authorities for the verification step.
- The multiple-choice questions(MCQs) will be displayed on the computer and candidates can choose their answer by clicking on their preferred option.
Documents to be taken in LET 2020 Test Center
The following are the documents that all applicants have to bring in the examination hall.
- LET 2020 Admit Card
- A blue or black ballpoint pen
- Recent passport size color photographs
- A valid Id proof for photo identification issued by the government, that may be
- Passport, or
- Driving license, or
- Aadhar card, or
- Pan card, or
- Voter ID card, or
All candidates must make sure that have to carry all the above documents inside the examination hall.
How to Download LET 2020 Admit Card?
LET 2020 Admit Card will be issued only through the online mode on the official website of the college. The admit Card of LET 2020 will not be sent to any candidate through speed post or by fax or any other offline mode. All candidates have to download their admit card from the official website by following the given below steps.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Lloyd Law College.
Step 2. Then they have to search here for the "LET 2020 Hall Ticket" link and click on that link.
Step 3. After that candidates will be asked to enter their details such as the unique application number and date of birth(DOB).
Step 4. Now, click on the "submit" button.
Step 5. After that, the candidate's admit card will appear on the desktop screen.
Step 6. At last, candidates are advised to download their LET 2020 admit card in the pdf format and must take at least two to three print outs of it for future reference.
Details Printed on LET 2020 Admit Card
The following are the details that candidates will be able to find on their LET 2020 admit card.
- Candidate's name
- Unique Registration Number
- Enrolment number of the candidate
- Candidate's photograph
- Candidate's signature
- Permanent Address of Candidate
- Exam Slot
- Date, day and timings of the examination
- Name and address of the exam Centre
- Exam Schedule
- Important Instructions regarding the LET 2020.
LET 2020 Exam Pattern
Applicants are advised to check their LET 2020 exam pattern before they start preparing for the exam. The exam pattern will give the applicants a clear idea about the type of questions that are to be asked in the entrance exam. The exam pattern of LET 2020 is mentioned in the given below table.
LET 2020 Exam Pattern
|The time duration of the exam||2 hours|
|Total number of questions||150|
|Maximum number of marks||150|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
|Mode of the exam||Online mode|
- For every right answer, a candidate will be awarded 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, no mark is to be deducted from the candidate's overall marks to be obtained.
Candidates are advised to check the previous year's question papers if they still have any doubts regarding the exam pattern of LET 2020.