LPUNEST 2020 Application Form last date has been extended to 31 July 2020 for UG, PG and Diploma courses. LPUNEST 2020 Registration for M.Sc. Agriculture Programmes is 30 April 2020. Lovely Professional University National Entrance & Scholarship Test (LPUNEST) is a university-level entrance exam conducted by LPU itself. This exam is conducted twice every year across the country - January & July to offer admission into UG and PG programmes in various disciplines. Read the complete article below to know more about LPUNEST 2020.
LPUNEST 2020 Application Form can be filled untill 31 July 2020 for PG Agriculture admission & 31 July 2020 for B.Tech admission.
Lovely Professional University (LPU) Admission Open > Apply Here
LPUNEST 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the important dates related to LPUNEST 2020 application form mentioned below not to miss any event organised by LPU for the academic year 2020-21.
For UG and PG Programmes:
LPUNEST Exam Dates for UG & PG Programmes
14 September 2019
16 January 2020
Last date of Submission
15 January 2020
31 July 2020
Slot booking for Online Examination
01 December 2019
up to 31 July 2020
LPUNEST 2020 Exam
10 January - 25 January 2020
|upto 31 July 2020|
For PhD Programmes:
LPUNEST Exam Dates for PhD (Autumn session)
|Events||Dates (session II)|
|Online Registration starts||23 May 2020|
|Last date of Registration||22 July 2020|
|Dates of Entrance Test||24 - 26 July 2020|
|Result of LPUNEST (Phd)||03 August 2020|
|Pooling for Interview Slot||03-07 August 2020|
|Interview schedule||11-16 August 2020|
|Result of Interview||21 August 2020|
|Last date of Admission||31 August 2020|
LPUNEST 2020 Application Form
Candidates can start filling the LPUNEST 2020 application form for Schedule 2, as it has already been released by LPU on 16 January 2020. The last date to apply for the same is 31 July 2020. Check all the information related to LPUNEST 2020 Registration:
- Candidates can submit the application form through both online as well as offline mode.
- The application form is available on the official website of LPU.
- LPUNEST Application form for Schedule 2 is available from 16 January 2020 and can be filled till 31 July 2020.
- For offline mode, candidates have to purchase the application form, for the course they are applying for, from the university campus.
LPUNEST 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can check the LPUNEST 2020 Application Fee is mentioned below category/gender-wise:
LPU Fee Structure
|Online ||Male||Rs. 800|
Mode of Payment: The Application fee can be submitted by two modes of payment given below:
- Online mode: Candidate can pay the application fee online via Debit card/Credit card/Net banking/Paytm/UPI.
- Offline mode: For offline mode, a candidate can pay the fee via Cash/Cheque and Demand Draft (DD).
- In case of Demand Draft, candidates have to send an envelope containing details of the applicant contact information, signature, and passport size photograph to the address mentioned below:
Division of Admission,
Lovely Professional University,
Jalandhar- Delhi GT Road (NH-1),
Phagwara, Punjab (India)-144411
Documents Required for LPUNEST 2020 Application Form
Candidates must keep the following documents ready before filling the LPUNEST 2020 online application form:
- 10th & 12th mark sheet.
- Valid email id
- Valid and active mobile number
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature
- Debit/Credit card for the fee payment.
How to Apply for LPUNEST 2020 Application Form?
Following are the steps that candidates should follow for filling the LPUNEST 2020 Application Form:
- Click here to apply for --> LPUNEST 2020
- Click on the course for which candidates want to apply.
- Now, register online by entering required details such as Email ID, Name, State, Mobile Number, etc,
- Click on the “Register Now” button and submit the details.
- An OTP is sent to the mobile number entered during registration. Hence, it is advised to provide a valid mobile number.
- Enter the sent OTP and Click on “OK” button to proceed to the next step.
2: Payment of Fee
- After the registration is complete, the next step is to make the payment of application fee.
- The requisite amount of application fee can be paid using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
3: Fill in Application Form
- Once the payment of application processing fee is done, candidates have to fill in the details in the online application form.
- Details such a personal details, educational qualification details, exam details, etc. should be filled in the application form.
- Candidates must make sure that the details provided by them in the online application must be valid.
4: Upload Documents
- After filling all the required details in the application form, candidates have to upload the scanned copy of photograph, signature and other relevant documents as per the prescribed specification.
Documents Specification for LPUNEST 2020 Online Registration
Candidates have to upload the various documents while filling the online application form for LPU National Entrance & Scholarship Test 2020:
Image Specification for LPUNEST Application Form
|Photograph||10 KB - 100 KB||JPG, JPEG|
|Signature||3 KB - 20 KB||JPG, JPEG|
|Finger-Print (Right hand)||3 KB - 20 KB||-|
- The photograph should have a white background and also the name of the candidates and the date on which the picture is taken.
- Photograph with cap or goggles will not be accepted.
- Signature should be done with a white background in a running hand style.
5: Submit the Application Form
- The last step is to submit the application form through online mode and also take the printout of the same for future reference.
LPUNEST 2020 Application Form Correction
It should be notified that the authority will not provide any correction facility to the candidates after submitting the application form, Therefore, candidates should fill all the details very carefully and submit the form in one go only. LPU will not open the correction window for the candidates.
There are certain points that candidates must recheck before the final submission of the LPUNEST 2020 application form are mentioned below:
- Spellings should be correct
- Upload images correctly
- The educational qualifications must be filled in properly
- Address, email ID and mobile number must be valid and active.