Manipur GNM 2023 Application Form is expected to be released in October 2023 on the official website. Manipur General Nursing and Midwifery 2023 will be conducted by the Directorate of Health Services and the Directorate of Family welfare service give the chance to deserving candidates for training in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) and Female Health Worker (FHW) related courses. The council focuses to improve the quality of nursing education and health care. The admission process is conducted once every year at the State Level. Candidates must go through the given below article regarding the Manipur GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
Manipur GNM 2023 Application Form Date
Candidates must check the below information of Manipur GNM 2023 Important Date, so they can apply for the entrance exam on time:
Manipur GNM 2023 Schedule
Availability of application forms for the applicants
Submission date of the Application Form
The duly filled Application Form can be submitted until
Commencement of a counseling session
Commencement of the admission process
Manipur GNM 2023 Application Form
Candidates can fill the Manipur GNM Registration Form 2023 from the second week of October 2023 last up to the last week of October 2023. Given below are the information related to GNM Application Form:
- Applicants must remember that the GNM application will only be available online but submitted in offline mode.
- Candidates have to visit the official website to download the application form.
- Candidates have to attach the required documents with the GNM registration form.
- Applicants must cross-verify all documents before attaching them to the application form.
- The Application Form will be submitted to the admission office.
Manipur GNM Application Fees
Given below are the category-wise GNM Application Fees. Applicants must keep in mind that application fees is only paid in cash.
Documents required for GNM Registration
- Details of the qualifying examination
- Residential proof of the candidate
- Scanned copies of recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate
- Scanned copies of the signature of the candidate
- Quaifying certificate for age proof
- Parents Domicile or Residential or Employment Certificate issued by the concerned DC/Head of Deptt.
- S.C./S.T./O.B.C. Certificates issued by the concerned Deputy Commissioner of the District or by an officer authorized
How to apply for Manipur GNM 2023?
Given below are the information of Manipur GNM 2023 Application Form procedure:
STEP 1: Visit the Official website
- Applicants have to visit the official website of Manipur GNM 2023.
- Click on the Application Form and click on download.
- Download the application form.
STEP 2: Fill GNM Application Form
Application form divided into different sections such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification.
- date of birth,
- father’s name,
- phone number,
- email address
- Qualifying degree
- Passing certificate
STEP 3: Attach Documents
Candidates have to attach the required documents in a prescribed manner.
STEP 4: Application Form Submission
After completing all the above steps, candidates have to submit the filled application form in the admission office.
Manipur GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for the GNM entrance examination. Given below are the information of Manipur GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates attain the age 17 years old at the time of admission and a maximum of 35 years old.
- The minimum educational requirement shall be class 12 in Arts/ Science / Health cares Science Vocational stream only passing out from and institute recognized by Board/Council of Hr. Secy. Education, Manipur or its equivalent body /council including national institute of open School.
- The qualifying examination for nomination to (G.N.M./F.H.W.) courses is 10+2 /equivalent examination.
- Candidates must be Domicile of Manipur. Only female candidates who are Domicile of Manipur can who apply for GNM/FHW courses.