Manipur GNM 2021 Application Form is excepting to be release in October 2021 on the official website. Manipur General Nursing and Midwifery 2021 will be conducted by the Directorate of Health Services and the Directorate of Family welfare service give the chance to deserving candidates for training in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) and Female Health Worker (FHW) related courses. The council focuses to improve the quality of nursing education and health care. The admission process is conducted once every year at the State Level. Candidates must go through the given below article regarding the Manipur GNM 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
Manipur GNM 2021 Application Form Date
Candidates must check the below information of Manipur GNM 2021 Important Date, so they can apply for the entrance exam on time:
GNM Registration Dates
|Notification Release||to be notified soon|
|Application Form||to be notified soon|
|Last date to apply ||to be notified soon|
|Manipur GNM 2021 Exam Date||to be notified soon|
Manipur GNM 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the Manipur GNM Registration Form 2021 from second week of October 2021 last up to last week of October 2021. Given below are the information related to GNM Application Form:
- Applicants must remember that GNM application will only available in online but submit in offline mode.
- Candidates have to visit the official website to download the application form.
- Candidates have to attach required documents with GNM registration form.
- Applicants must cross verify their all documents before attaching to the application form.
- Application Form will be submit in admission office.
Manipur GNM Application Fees
Given below are the category wise GNM Aplication Fees. Applicants must keep in mind that application fees is only pay in cash.
|General/OBC category||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ST category||Rs. 200/-|
Documents required for GNM Registration
- Details of the qualifying examination
- Residential proof of the candidate
- Scanned copies of recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate
- Scanned copies of the signature of the candidate
- Quaifying certificate for age proof
- Parents Domicile or Residential or Employment Certificate issued by the concerned DC/Head of Deptt.
- S.C./S.T./O.B.C. Certificates issued by the concerned Deputy Commissioner of the District or by an officer authorized
How to apply for Manipur GNM 2021?
Given below are the information of Manipur GNM 2021 Application Form procedure:
STEP 1: Visit Official website
- Applicants have to visit the official website of Manipur GNM 2021.
- Click on the Application Form and click on download.
- Download the application form.
STEP 2: Fill GNM Application Form
Application form divided into different section such as: Personal Details, Educational Qualification.
- date of birth,
- father’s name,
- phone number,
- email address
- Qualifying degree
- Passing certificate
STEP 3: Attach Documents
Candidates have to attached required documents in a prescribed manner.
STEP 4: Application Form Submission
After completing all the above steps, candidates have to submit the fill application form in admission offie.
Manipur GNM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for GNM entrance examination. Given below are the information of Manipur GNM 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates attain the age 17 years old at the time of admission and maximum 35 years old.
- The minimum educational requirement shall be class 12 in Arts/ Science / Health cares Science Vocational stream only passing out from and institute recognized by Board/Council of Hr. Secy. Education, Manipur or its equivalent body /council including national institute of open School.
- The qualifying examination for nomination to (G.N.M./F.H.W.) courses is 10+2 /equivalent examination.
- Candidates must be Domicile of Manipur. Only female candidates who are Domicile of Manipur can who apply for GNM/FHW courses.